4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So, what do we do with the instigator?
Meh, no telling what was rumored that starts things. I don't think it was a mischievous post on his part at all, I think he truly believed I'd kicked the bucket. I was offline for a few days prior to another VN update recently but had explained why before I went dark... others may not have seen that post and know my studio is usually online all day and most of the night. But I have serious infrastructure issues on this one massive property right now and it's taking a ton of my time... so I was dark. Someone probably thought I'd kicked the bucket since "Glowing Stones" took me a few days to update and normally I'm 8-32 hrs, not days. Even Nicke PM'd me and asked if I was okay since he knows I'm generally at least online (have a connection active with the site for pings).

Who knows, I don't blame the fella but I would like to see where the source of the info came from, I'm curious as to what I died from. If I do go soon it'll surely be from heat stroke... it's been brutally hot with no rain in two months... not one single drop.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Meh, no telling what was rumored that starts things. I don't think it was a mischievous post on his part at all, I think he truly believed I'd kicked the bucket. I was offline for a few days prior to another VN update recently but had explained why before I went dark... others may not have seen that post and know my studio is usually online all day and most of the night. But I have serious infrastructure issues on this one massive property right now and it's taking a ton of my time... so I was dark. Someone probably thought I'd kicked the bucket since "Glowing Stones" took me a few days to update and normally I'm 8-32 hrs, not days. Even Nicke PM'd me and asked if I was okay since he knows I'm generally at least online (have a connection active with the site for pings).

Who knows, I don't blame the fella but I would like to see where the source of the info came from, I'm curious as to what I died from. If I do go soon it'll surely be from heat stroke... it's been brutally hot with no rain in two months... not one single drop.
I know hot, believe me, my friend. I live in Phoenix... heart of the Sonoran desert. Average temperatures this time of year are 41-45 degrees C, upwards of 120 degrees F. At present it's 108 F/42.2 C outside. Not our highest but still hot. It will occasionally TRY to rain here... it tries but it dries up after a few drops and vanishes. July is usually our "rainy" month... not a single drop this year. Fortunately, our water table underground is fed by the snow and ice melting off of the Rocky Mountains to the north so even in a full on drought, we still have water.

This time of year I stay indoors in my cool A/C set at 76 F/24.4 C. Stay cool, my friend. Otherwise, it just my be YOUR "stones" glowing! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: "Damn! It's HOT today!" Looks down at his crotch... "Holy shit! My balls are on fire!"
Hahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Stil cant load any of my save
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 766, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Maid to Please 0.10.4
Wed Aug 16 13:29:58 2023

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Stil cant load any of my save
While I can't tell you exactly why at a glance, it's highly unlikely that either the base game breaks saves, or that sanchomod does so, when thousands of people (or even millions!1) have successfully played the game.

The most likely reasons would be:
1. The saves were made with the base game and you've modded the latest version and are trying to load them. This will not work.
2. The saves were made with a sanchomodded game, and you're now trying to load them with the base game. This will not work.

Unlikely but possible:
3. You installed the mod, just not the latest one.
4. Corrupted save files. Very unlikely when it's several at once.
5. The saves were made with some other mod, or some translation or anything else that changes code.
6. There's a hamster in your computer case and it's nibbling on your data.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
just start a new game if you can't figure it out, there isn't a huge amount of content for that to be a chore

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Gotta love the jab at DrPinkCake in this episode. Acting Lessons was a bit fucked up in that regard heh.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I just did a partial replay to review the initial Chris arc. That's some really well-written and rendered storyline and way more fun the second time around. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nicke

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love making decisions I don't remember making or would ever do. :KEK:
There is literally no reason to have the mc do this. It just completely kills the sex scene. Please stop trying to make me sad.
What do you mean "there is literally no reason", she said right before this that she isn't on birth control. Although she's a FWB of MC, it doesn't mean he wants to get her pregnant, especially with how young she's supposed to be. Also it's clear that pumping a girl full of cum on her first time is top scumbag behavior especially if she isn't on birth control. As much as I love to claim all LIs as my subs, it doesn't mean I wanna be an ass.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm still sad that no one caught my ice cream season reference. I wrote it in a Friday Update a few weeks back, as someone might remember.

It was a direct reference to a discussion about "when sex scene?" a few months back and I said, before the ice cream season is over.

Sad. :(

Oh, bye the way, did you know you get a glimpse of Chris' va-jay-jay in the latest update?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm still sad that no one caught my ice cream season reference. I wrote it in a Friday Update a few weeks back, as someone might remember.

It was a direct reference to a discussion about "when sex scene?" a few months back and I said, before the ice cream season is over.

Sad. :(

Oh, bye the way, did you know you get a glimpse of Chris' va-jay-jay in the latest update?
Just be happy that you've heard the last of the "Maid to Tease" razzing, my friend. After that amazing night with Hannah, you finally earned the Maid to Please title for yourself. Christine is next so she better have jumped out the bathroom window naked! Better naked and alive than trying to grab a flaming towel! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: That's only funny if she survives. If she dies, Phat walks. AL was fucking depressing and I still played both sides. Not willing to do that in an AVN EVER again... No dead LI's, please...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
What happened to Jess? I might be misremembering, but wasn't she supposed to be Hannah's best friend?
There was a lot of negative feedback so she got more or less dropped from the game. She's a little unusual-looking, but then so is Hannah and nobody gripes about her. It's a shame, she was really fun.

And she was probably the best bet for an early sex scene, but then the trolls ran her off and then started griping about MC having blue balls. :rolleyes:

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I'm still sad that no one caught my ice cream season reference.
I was so busy dealing with bewitching Elizabeth I probably missed it. Completely her fault! I guess another serious spanking is due…

Jan 12, 2022
There was a lot of negative feedback so she got more or less dropped from the game. She's a little unusual-looking, but then so is Hannah and nobody gripes about her. It's a shame, she was really fun.

And she was probably the best bet for an early sex scene, but then the trolls ran her off and then started griping about MC having blue balls. :rolleyes:
That's a shame. Maybe I'm just face blind or something, but I didn't notice anything weird about her appearance. I guess that explains why that one random NPC caller her weird looking or something like that. That felt super out of place.

Reactions: Rasturac

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
That's a shame. Maybe I'm just face blind or something, but I didn't notice anything weird about her appearance. I guess that explains why that one random NPC caller her weird looking or something like that. That felt super out of place.
The only NPC who says anything negative about her was her ex, Wayne, and that's just that she's just using Jack for money. Nothing about her looks, and I think the store clerk was fairly appreciative of her also.

And of course Jack calls her a weirdo following the masturbation call.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes