RPGM Maiden of the Crests: Princess Guardian RJ306069 [PEACH CAT}

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
i'm getting an error in japanese whenever i'm trying to run the game, can you help me with it please?
Could you try and redownload the game mate? I think there's an error with pathing on this game so do not rename the folder...

Also do not run the game in Full screen it causes an error and force closes the game. you can toggle this by pressing F1 just untick the fullscreen. or if you already did, just open a different VXACE game and press f1 to untick the fullscreen option then reopen the game.

Reactions: DemandoSama

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Could you try and redownload the game mate? I think there's an error with pathing on this game so do not rename the folder...

Also do not run the game in Full screen it causes an error and force closes the game. you can toggle this by pressing F1 just untick the fullscreen. or if you already did, just open a different VXACE game and press f1 to untick the fullscreen option then reopen the game.

thanks, i just added a line in the 'Game' file ' LaunchInFullScreen=0 ' and that solved it

Yuanshiwu

May 16, 2023
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed a script missing a "
1.2: Remade all Commonevents, fixed missing " in Map273

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
It doesn't work and it's still in Japanese

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you have instructions for the Android version? I'm having trouble following the PC version. I'm looking for files rgssad
Hm..
I've never done it on a phone...
The file that needs to be extracted is the "Game.rgss3a" in this case.
It should just sit in your game folder.
1719497635948.png