3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Strongest Fairy

Oct 15, 2019
this point is my reason to quit this game, I want to make those craftable equipments via alchemy on JP Wiki, but sadly I can't understand those japaneese and machine translate doesn't goes well tho. hopefully this game have an actual EN (not machine) translated Version but seems Devs never mention it and even put encryption for this game to prevent more editing in game.
It really is sad were probably never going to get a proper english translation. This has always been one of my favorite h games and while i can play it and follow the story id like to be able to read all the fluff. Better grammar would also help out significantly

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yeah, the dev locked the dialogue files down because he was mega pissed off that someone converted his SFW game into a NSFW one (runs on the same engine as Maiden Snow)

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, the dev locked the dialogue files down because he was mega pissed off that someone converted his SFW game into a NSFW one (runs on the same engine as Maiden Snow)
u mean MaidenSnow -Violated ? i want try it but sadly no find file game :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
So, I tried running it, but I get a black screen and the game closes. Do I really need to change my system lenguage/time zone? I tried using Locale Emulator without luck.

teketo

Feb 27, 2020
viorated can be confirmed only in test play from vxace
New game doesn't work, so you need save data of the Great Makai that finished the opening

Sorry for Google Translate

jaruh

May 1, 2017
Hey ppl, maybe is kinda late, but u can us cheat engine to get a fast lv up, just us the "increased value" for the unknown value, until u get the ones that u want, its pretty complicated but VERY useful when u want to do a virgin route, u know, that time were just got +15 lv, the just enter in an big monster house floor, accidentaly step on a trap and without any scrolls, yep that time, to make it work just increase u xp total value until a few points to reach to the "next lv xp" points, i thing that it use the (n*2)+1, not sure, then u just to kill and enemie and lv up, and repeat until u get satisfied. Hope to help someone, have a good day!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Hey ppl, maybe is kinda late, but u can us cheat engine to get a fast lv up, just us the "increased value" for the unknown value, until u get the ones that u want, its pretty complicated but VERY useful when u want to do a virgin route, u know, that time were just got +15 lv, the just enter in an big monster house floor, accidentaly step on a trap and without any scrolls, yep that time, to make it work just increase u xp total value until a few points to reach to the "next lv xp" points, i thing that it use the (n*2)+1, not sure, then u just to kill and enemie and lv up, and repeat until u get satisfied. Hope to help someone, have a good day!
ALL rpg maker (-MV) is cheat value with x*2+1, but this game no help much. Basic eve have stat cap, and the more she strong. the more monster strong.

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
Hello all. During my fun time in decrypting this I seem to be getting close to being able to modify the game via RPG Maker. Seems like there was hidden code within the Animation names (how this was done idk, I just used an unpacker to be able to edit scripts/skills/animations/etc in actual text files rather then RPG Maker stuff). Said hidden code would check to see if the Game.rgss3a file existed and check its size to make sure it was accurate. It would check to see if there are any project files and if so would shutdown. Check to see if in debug mode and such. However I've now come to an issue where the Graphics stuff doesnt initiate correctly. Idk what the actual issue is as of yet other then maybe it's getting upset that it isnt being loaded from the rgss3a file. Unfortunately for me I can be decent at coding I have little experience with RPG Maker itself. With the not so great debugging tools this isnt all that easy. If anyone has any input that help and I could give instructions as to how to decrypt. With that I dont think anyone could go after me for illegal file distribution at least.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Idk what the actual issue is as of yet other then maybe it's getting upset that it isnt being loaded from the rgss3a file.
Have you tried bypassing the check by just packing it into an rgss3a after you finished your modifications?

Also, I would interested in decrypting it. Always neat to see what can be changed in a game.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Repacking probably wouldn't work if it's checking the file size
But it should be possible to remove that code I guess

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes