3.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Dec 17, 2018
i still dont understand alchemy. like it's so random what i can or cannot combine to get something. and even when i do get something, it's not really something so powerful

Reactions: Korhal

AgentWigglyDong

Sep 24, 2018
I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem but any attempt to play this game is utterly ruined by the fact that for some reason, the game acts like I'm holding down up and left such that I'm literally unable to play the tutorial without her just endlessly walking into the river.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Just found out about this game and I have some questions.

A nice fellow called MrMe (no not me) was kind enough to upload the unofficial patch from 2016, along with voice files and saves, all in a neat little package: Workupload
Could someone explain what this is? What is this unofficial patch and are voice files not in the base game?

Is this game getting more updates unlisted on dlsite?

EDIT: you can look the latest patch on this then place it on patch folder.
Can (should) I add these new(?) patches from 2016 onwards into this linked version or are they only compatible with the op/dlsite (I assume they are same) version?

u mean MaidenSnow -Violated ? i want try it but sadly no find file game :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what is this?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem but any attempt to play this game is utterly ruined by the fact that for some reason, the game acts like I'm holding down up and left such that I'm literally unable to play the tutorial without her just endlessly walking into the river.
Got a controller plugged in?

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Just found out about this game and I have some questions.

Could someone explain what this is? What is this unofficial patch and are voice files not in the base game?

Is this game getting more updates unlisted on dlsite?

Can (should) I add these new(?) patches from 2016 onwards into this linked version or are they only compatible with the op/dlsite (I assume they are same) version?
I can 100% confirm that ALL the patches listed work with the english version, and you should get them all.

Reactions: RyudomeSayonara

Where banana?

Aug 31, 2020
I've actually finished it but since lost the data and had to restart. all of which was done by just feeling my way through the game. for one you should Really use a controller when playing it makes things easier. you win by fighting and defeating ( or being defeated by) the various bosses that roam each area (except for like 1 I think) they appear at different depths but usually between floors 7 and higher. its best to try to go in order (idr what the order was) as some bosses wont appear until the earlier ones are dealt with. its easier to just bring random weapons for alchemy and see what works. you can manual save at bases and safe zones (for save-scumming) as it will auto-save after every step you take outside of them. its annoying but it can all be figured out. No fking clue about the story though

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I loved this game when I first played it back in... *checks save file dates* November 2014. Wow, time flies. It seems like not much has been added in the past 5 years though, huh.

After re-researching this game, I put together an FAQ for people who are confused by this thread.

Last edited:

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
Gameplay and mechanics are solid, but the translation is incomplete, and the parts that are complete are rough to say the least.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
How the fuck do i start a new game? This fucking disclaimer about first boot is on my screen and i can't do anything with it.

Apr 2, 2020
Ye
Have u been looking in floder game? Do u see a file name readme_eng html?
Yeah. You gotta read that to put in the input method. It's an attempt to get underage kids and inattentive adults to stir away from the game. If they don't know what hit them, then they can get "the boot."

cannedrounin

Aug 26, 2018
mattmotor and dahakacrawl, you guys are extremely cool. Now, could somebody post a link to the cracked version? Alternatively, i can use some advise since i'm having troubles unpacking .rvdata files. The only tool i found thus far was , and it feels like something's wrong
Was thinking about doing some basic translation, which this game more than deserves

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2020
S
mattmotor and dahakacrawl, you guys are extremely cool. Now, could somebody post a link to the cracked version? Alternatively, i can use some advise since i'm having troubles unpacking .rvdata files. The only tool i found thus far was , and it feels like something's wrong
Was thinking about doing some basic translation, which this game more than deserves
Sounds more like an internal error. Anyway, might I suggest @RPGDecryptor? It works great for me, and you can extract all the assets from the compressed rvdata files for all the old rpgmaker versions, as far forward as ace, unless it got updated recently.

Have fun!

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
bloody hell, this thread still alive. I just want to try it again once more then.
I've stuck in this game progress for years because of badly translation about "alchemy equipment" mechanics that cause didn't get any better equipment from merging equipment, hope some heroes can explain how it works.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes