Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Maids and Maidens [v0.3.1] Raybae Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 777 MB
Original Size Mac: 760 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 184 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 167 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
surprisingly good so far, I didn't expect much with the title but it isn't bad, I like Laura and her way of thinking and I hope the MC can* to think like she does, love and let love without restricting your partner, I really hope the Mc doesn't start going behind peoples backs in the future, if the dev wants to do something "harem" but realistic I have a link in the spoiler in my sig.

Besides the girls the story is pretty interesting so far, the focus is obviously the relationships and not the drama and I'm ok with that, waiting for the next update to see where it all goes.

I'm only sad that I didn't get the opportunity to talk to Laura's maid/daughter more and the only chance we got we would have to break a promise so it doesn't work for me, really hope we will get to know her better though.

*=(as in have an option)

Reactions: raybae

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good game. Unexpectedly, a huge amount of content as for version 0.3. My compliments to the author.
Carol is cutе

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
0.3.1 links added. Please note that this version does not have any new content (apart from some re-renders). It only improves existing content. Check the changelog for details.
I wish I had seen (read) this BEFORE downloading, installing, playing and wondering why there was the endscreen right after loading my last save ;)
Next time I read for sure the changelog BEFORE download ...

Gave me a little mood drop after looking forward to play this games update and ready to see new story content ... my own fault I guess ^^

Soooo, if I've already downloaded it, then I can play it again to see the improved parts hehe

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wish I had seen (read) this BEFORE downloading, installing, playing and wondering why there was the endscreen right after loading my last save ;)
Next time I read for sure the changelog BEFORE download ...

Gave me a little mood drop after looking forward to play this games update and ready to see new story content ... my own fault I guess ^^
Sorry about that. I don't plan to release anymore update of this kind unless there are any serious issues in a release. the issue of bad loops in animations and Laura's older model still being in the game was bothering me a lot. I had to fix those for my own peace of mind.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Sorry about that. I don't plan to release anymore update of this kind unless there are any serious issues in a release. the issue of bad loops in animations and Laura's older model still being in the game was bothering me a lot. I had to fix those for my own peace of mind.
Dont be sorry raybae ... your improvments where what you said, improvments ^^
I like the new Laura model and also the loops are significant better.
And most important, I enjoyed playing it again - you did an awesome job so far - I really like the story of your game ... goes right in the directions of my kinks hehe ... it has the potential to be under my all time favorite games here on F95zone :D

Thanks for your work & improvments - it only shows how much you care for your game and we player can see & enjoy it a lot! :)

• Red Heart

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Can we get an option for a different text style?
This one is really straining my eyes o_O (the problem being the texts not having too much gap as well as being more tall than wide)

Also, is it just me or the girls renders on the text box look waayyyyyy better for some reason than the full renders? (Like no offense I still enjoyed the game and the girls are nice but the difference feels substantial)

Feels like night and day (felt a bit weird at some renders...feels like their faces are more wider in the full renders causing them to look weird) ....like for some they look like different girls (example: Kira's introduction renders vs her textbox pic)

Edit: seems to be most of the initial renders....the latter ones look nice :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So can anyone explain how choosing to kiss or not that chick turns a keylogger to a screen of naked maid? That's like butterfly effect on roids....

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes