toccata

Nov 24, 2020
very nice and beautiful game!
I can't find the Ally Office scene. Screenshot 2021-02-25 052707.png
On which day and which multi-choice question is the entrance to this scene?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
very nice and beautiful game!
I can't find the Ally Office scene. View attachment 1052829
On which day and which multi-choice question is the entrance to this scene?
I believe you had to have gone to the bar and had sex with the "chubby girl". Then later, in your office, she has sex with you again. I think you have to make some "right choices" for it, but not certain.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
1. Yes. I had.
2. No, she doesn't.
3. I searched - and did not find these "right choices"

Can you tell me what these "right choices" are on what day it is ?
this is, why i ask here. i don't find this.
It's on Day 13. After the meeting with Jeff, she will come visit you in your office. If you had sex with her in the bar, she will ask you why you did it. From here choose "I was genuinely attracted to you" > "Fine, let's do it" > "Do it"

This should work. And if it doesn't, please let me know.

Reactions: toccata

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
It's on Day 13. After the meeting with Jeff, she will come visit you in your office. If you had sex with her in the bar, she will ask you why you did it. From here choose "I was genuinely attracted to you" > "Fine, let's do it" > "Do it"

At that same point you have the option to start it if you hadn't before correct? I know I had the option, but i think I had the walkthrough mod and not sure if that added that scene.

xamendar

Apr 24, 2017
i don't know if anyone pointed it out yet, but great job on those background scenes! i was like "wait... what?" and replayed the scenes to make sure. :LOL:
i noticed 3, maybe 4, of those so not sure if it was all of them but keep those coming here and there. ;)(y)

i never posted anything in here but i had to compliment you on that. :giggle:
raybae

else, overall great game, i can feel the different personalities and that give depth to the game. :)
the bad points i noticed have already been said. most annoying one i would say is the flickers and blinking flashes that comes with the animations bad loopings sometimes. easily fixable.

Reactions: raybae

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
It's on Day 13. ...
:) Many Thanks ! it works now !!
As you said, I played with the old Save from the first ally scene to the second ally scene. And it has been unlocked.
I don't know why that didn't work before. Maybe the following could be the reason: I start the game with version 2 and play the 1st Ally scene. then i continued playing with the 3rd version, then again with the 2nd version until the end of the 2nd version and then ended the game with the 3rd version.
Maybe this is my fault ... I dont know. That's just my guess.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just playing this after a long time. I'm at the point where Debbieis at my place. Omg that ass I fucking love it but it's funny the mc seems to have issues, can't hug it completely :ROFLMAO:

Can someone let me know if we can fuck the preggo carol?

I'm really enjoying this

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Just playing this after a long time. I'm at the point where Debbieis at my place. Omg that ass I fucking love it but it's funny the mc seems to have issues, can't hug it completely :ROFLMAO:

Can someone let me know if we can fuck the preggo carol?

I'm really enjoying this
Right now you only get a dream sequence with Carol if you avoid taking Ally at the bar.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Right now you only get a dream sequence with Carol if you avoid taking Ally at the bar.
Doh :(
I fucked ally.
Looks like a replay is in order. But just a dream?!? Come on dev... do better :p

Seriously thank you for your quick and knowledgeable reply :)

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Doh :(
I fucked ally.
Looks like a replay is in order. But just a dream?!? Come on dev... do better :p

Seriously thank you for your quick and knowledgeable reply :)
Oh and to get the other really fucked up dream sequence you need to avoid sex with Tiffany. Sooooooooo not worth it. The dream is crazy as hell and Tif is such a little minx. :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When you catch Yumi obviously sneaking around your office is this a splitting route? One where they try to metoo you like Laura or a different route with the keylogger?
I never noticed this because I chose kiss her back the first time I played lol

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
When you catych Yumi obviously sneaking around your office is this a splitting route? One where they try to metoo you like Laura or a different route with the keylogger?
I never noticed this because I chose kiss her back the first time I played lol
I personally don't want her. Betrayal is my least favorite quality in a woman or Co worker even. Especially just an intern :p

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes