walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just had a look at the animations...
The quality of the rendering is quite nice. But the cuts... Ugh...
raybae
Please for your own good sit down and cut your animations in a way that they look smooth when they are repeated in a loop. Right now the beginning and the end of your animations are completely out of sync and that is really annoying and distracting and completely kills the mood.
Don't get me wrong, the rendering itself is done quite nice. Just get them in sync so that they look smooth, like in one flow. If they only have a length of 1.67 instead of 2.00 seconds then so be it. It is far more important that the beginning and the end of the animations are in sync.
But just so that you know: I really like the natural movement of the hair in the animations. You did that pretty well.

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just had a look at the animations...
The quality of the rendering is quite nice. But the cuts... Ugh...
raybae
Please for your own good sit down and cut your animations in a way that they look smooth when they are repeated in a loop. Right now the beginning and the end of your animations are completely out of sync and that is really annoying and distracting and completely kills the mood.
Don't get me wrong, the rendering itself is done quite nice. Just get them in sync so that they look smooth, like in one flow. If they only have a length of 1.67 instead of 2.00 seconds then so be it. It is far more important that the beginning and the end of the animations are in sync.
But just so that you know: I really like the natural movement of the hair in the animations. You did that pretty well.
I am aware of that issue. It will be fixed in the next update.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Just discovered and played through this, really like what I have seen so far! Props to the dev for making a different kind of harem game, and doubly so for standing your ground when (what looks like always the same) people inevitably complain about it! As if we don't already have hundreds of harem games with family members and 20-something virgins that instantly vow never to look at another man again...

Specifically:
- I really like that we have a pregnant girl we can possibly pry away from her husband, or at least have wild sex with. I would be a hard pressed to recall a game where the MC could have sex with a pregnant woman he didn't impregnate himself.
- Nice twist with Laura's daughters turning out to be the girls you could (and I obviously did) hit on at the bar. I was kind of hoping Marly would bust them during the sex (or just silently watch).
- I pretty much went for the 'asshole' route with Maria (forcing her to lactate in front of me) but I probably won't do that with Jameela if that opportunity comes up. After hearing her story from Laura that's too much even for 'VN Asshole Me' ;)

Looking forward to the next part, and confronting Yumi!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just discovered and played through this,

Specifically:
- I really like that we have a pregnant girl we can possibly pry away from her husband, or at least have wild sex with. I would be a hard pressed to recall a game where the MC could have sex with a pregnant woman he didn't impregnate himself.
Depths Revival is the only current one I can think of. A Clever Name might have a scene soon. But I would love to see more preggo sex no matter who the daddy is... :)

Reactions: NateGrey

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Are Maria's "oh no i can't possibly do this" events the best possible outcome? It seems like being rude to her blocks you from them?

Allison best girl. Also, did she forgot that she's not on the pills?

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Ally, Mariah and Debbie and great characters and their scenes are hot. Tho I would like to give a good advise on the sex scenes. Its best to have sex scenes with dialogues rather than just sequences.

Like for example, the office sex scene with Ally, it would have been lot hotter if every "faster" option she would have a loud moan type diaogues and the mc makes a witty comment about how she should control her moaning unless she wants everyone to know.

Best to not just add sequences of sex animations but add dialogue with it too. It would be hotter. Other than that games great. Kinda funny I think the one who is made to be nerdy unattractive girl is the hottest one and the one who was made to be the hottest looks goofy haha.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Are Maria's "oh no i can't possibly do this" events the best possible outcome? It seems like being rude to her blocks you from them?

Allison best girl. Also, did she forgot that she's not on the pills?
Maria can be quite easily convinced to try on the sexy costumes and give up the moo juice right in front of you if you treat her right. If you treat her perfect and have a guest over she actually realizes how much she wants the MC.

Dec 9, 2020
Been putting off honey select type of games for a bit, sometimes they look good, sometimes they don't, (did enjoy The anomalous dr vibes, Pale carnations, Virtues, and My real desire though).

Glad I gave this one a try! enjoyed it and like that there's a really good variety of girls for the harem, they're not just a bunch of college girls, lol, +1 for Maria the lactating maid(so hawt).

Reactions: raybae

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Maria can be quite easily convinced to try on the sexy costumes and give up the moo juice right in front of you if you treat her right. If you treat her perfect and have a guest over she actually realizes how much she wants the MC.
Yeah, but I'm asking if she can try on the third costume and show herself to you in it. As in, is there an even better result? Maybe acting dommy can make her come out, but it appears no

Bobrosss

Apr 27, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Maids and Maidens 0.2 Compressed along with AdanGC Mods Walkthrough Mod , also gestures enabled.

Mega

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Can you please update it

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, but I'm asking if she can try on the third costume and show herself to you in it. As in, is there an even better result? Maybe acting dommy can make her come out, but it appears no
she does come out wearing the third costume. but you need to have made nearly all the right choices with her

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ally, Mariah and Debbie and great characters and their scenes are hot. Tho I would like to give a good advise on the sex scenes. Its best to have sex scenes with dialogues rather than just sequences.

Like for example, the office sex scene with Ally, it would have been lot hotter if every "faster" option she would have a loud moan type diaogues and the mc makes a witty comment about how she should control her moaning unless she wants everyone to know.

Best to not just add sequences of sex animations but add dialogue with it too. It would be hotter. Other than that games great. Kinda funny I think the one who is made to be nerdy unattractive girl is the hottest one and the one who was made to be the hottest looks goofy haha.
thank you for your suggestion. I am not very good at writing sex. that's probably my biggest weakness as an avn dev. but I'll try to put more dialogues in the sex scenes in future

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well I like it so far, god renders not too much dialogue / grind and the luck bastard appears to start getting plenty without too much hassle ( some airbag arses though - not my thing). Keep up the good work I am looking forward to the update.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Xtmr61 and raybae
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes