HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a vn you do like? Not a knock. I just see you in a lot of threads I frequent and I haven't seen you post one positive thing about a vn so just curious if there is one you actually like?
There are VN's that I like but in the last few weeks/months many of them go in a direction that I don't like.

A good example I loved MNF, and still like it, but I hate Elaine so it dropped out of my top list because we are forced to interact with her or lose content.

I don't know if you read my previous post about what I didn't like, maybe check that post. My new post was about Sam, why introduce a character we have many interactions with and can have sex with in the future but not have her as a LI.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There are VN's that I like but in the last few weeks/months many of them go in a direction that I don't like.

A good example I loved MNF, and still like it, but I hate Elaine so it dropped out of my top list because we are forced to interact with her or lose content.

I don't know if you read my previous post about what I didn't like, maybe check that post. My new post was about Sam, why introduce a character we have many interactions with and can have sex with in the future but not have her as a LI.
I respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their tastes and i really wasn't trying to get you to explain your reasons, your post do a good job of conveying the reasons tbh. But it's seriously out of curiosity and nothing more: out of the new vns over the last several months there are none you like?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Thanks Raybae! Great game so far. Looking forward to more updates. I think I found a new dev to patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raybae
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Maids and Maidens 0.2 Compressed along with AdanGC Mods Walkthrough Mod , also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hmm, the game looks interesting. I will play. :D

I have only one question. Are there feelings in relationships with women? or just pure sex? because I like games where there are feelings, not just sex without feelings.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I have only one question. Are there feelings in relationships with women? or just pure sex? because I like games where there are feelings, not just sex without feelings.
Yes, it seems there will be, and with one so far there's a possibility for more of a corruption route as well. Though with the majority, it seems to be sex before any actual feelings gets developed.

Reactions: raybae and Qmil679

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018

This is more complex than pure sex, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reactions: raybae and Qmil679

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I'm trying to do a mix of both. There are some girls who are more straight-forward and aggressive and will be easier to have sex with. Also, some who will have a more emotional storyline before you get any sexual content with them.

Reactions: Qmil679

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Maids and Maidens [v0.3] [Raybae Games]

Original Size Win: 910 MB

Compressed Size Win: 183 MB (236 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes