hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Where is the switch to get to Viridius's headstone?
That's not an answer I'm going to give away, but I also don't want to be a cryptic jerk, so I'll just say you should ask your Maids. One of them is onto something.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Its bugged in uncle's friend mansion. The clock conv. is looping
Could you be more specific? I can't find any issues in the places I thought you might've been referring to.

The uncle's Estate has already been reworked for the current Patron version, and reworking Lothario's Estate is what I'm currently working on, so I may have fixed what you encountered already, but I'd rather be certain.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Could you be more specific? I can't find any issues in the places I thought you might've been referring to.

The uncle's Estate has already been reworked for the current Patron version, and reworking Lothario's Estate is what I'm currently working on, so I may have fixed what you encountered already, but I'd rather be certain.
After waking up at the estate the dialogue is stuck at the clock convo with ella

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
After waking up at the estate the dialogue is stuck at the clock convo with ella
That's what I thought you were referring to, but there's nothing wrong with that instance of her. There's an invisible timer for that section of the story (depending on your frame rate, 15-30 seconds) that's counting down after you wake up to give you time to talk to your Maids (there's a unique conversation with Melissa), and once that timer has finished, one of Lothario's Maids starts walking to your room. Once she reaches your room, the story progresses.

Unless you mean that Ella's dialogue starts looping without you talking to her, or loops forever and you can't get away if you do talk to her. If that's happening, I have no idea why and there's no evidence the game would be doing that on the back end.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know with new update we need to start game from begining or can continue old saves? Because like some places become smaller we not gonna have issues with our saves?

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Well my char is stuck in that bitch mums bedroom after the latest update ended 0.6.1? maybe... But i will cast this game aside, i'm getting tired of doing this over and over after pretty much every update and way to many bugs on that..will maybe try it next year once its complete..

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Continuity issue:
After Ella pact, if player enters MASTER BEDROOM instead of going down to speak with the other maids, it completely SKIPS everything through to the end of him in the master bedroom making repairs.

Might want to insert a code script to prevent player from entering the room - something like "I really should talk with the other maids first."

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
GAME locks up visiting UNCLE mansion - after the maid invites to explore, no movement, no way in or out.

dragon608

Mar 17, 2018
So with me being a bit of a completionist I was wondering if anyone had a quick guide on how to get all the trophies and which one's are missable.

For now I haven't gotten that far into the game though I've played 2-3 hours with it most of it spent running around in the forest looking for stuff and killing wolves + snakes.

The one's I've found so far are.

No.2 Taxidermy Rat (I believe I got this one with the title ratslayer or something, which I got from killing most of the rats in the mansion but a bit unsure.)
No.4 Preserved flower (gained by doing the little girls burial event)
No.5 Work gloves (gained this after repairing the holes in the mansion on my own without skipping, not sure if you have to do ALL of it but the save before when I just skipped I didn't get it)
No.6 G. Master Key (seriously the most annoying one to get so far, think I spent 30-40 mins alone on trying to find it you get it by talking to the maid on the right at the entrance in the garden and then by searching for it in the ridiculously huge mansion map with seemingly nothing in it except for this trophy and a tiny bit of background info on the MC and Melissa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah at this point I'm as mentioned unsure if I missed anything but it feels that way with how I haven't gotten trophy No.1 + No.3 but I am getting trophy No.4 + 5 + 6 already.
the key isn't there

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Guys somebody know with new update we need to start game from begining or can continue old saves? Because like some places become smaller we not gonna have issues with our saves?
Old saves are still compatible. It's recommended that if you have an existing save where your location is currently within one of the altered maps that you leave and save elsewhere before loading your save in the new version.

Well my char is stuck in that bitch mums bedroom after the latest update ended 0.6.1? maybe... But i will cast this game aside, i'm getting tired of doing this over and over after pretty much every update and way to many bugs on that..will maybe try it next year once its complete..
Where exactly are you stuck? On the bed, or elsewhere?
What other bugs are you encountering?
I'm happy to fix things, but I'm only one person and obviously I still miss things even with playtesting (to anyone reading this, I could still use some volunteer playtesters). I need to know what's breaking before I can fix it.

Is it possible to reenter the Freeze in order to do the events for Teely or will that come in a later update?
The Freeze will repeat in a future update, yes. You don't need to start a new save or go back to an old save to get to that content.
To answer the other part of your question, it's not currently possible to re-enter the Freeze at will; that will be coming in the post-game after the story is complete.

Continuity issue:
After Ella pact, if player enters MASTER BEDROOM instead of going down to speak with the other maids, it completely SKIPS everything through to the end of him in the master bedroom making repairs.

Might want to insert a code script to prevent player from entering the room - something like "I really should talk with the other maids first."
Yeah, that's a problem. Fixed two different ways for the next build just to be safe. Thanks for letting me know!

GAME locks up visiting UNCLE mansion - after the maid invites to explore, no movement, no way in or out.
I just found that myself. Already fixed for the next build. It does only affect that introductory event with Anne, so if you have an older version of the game, you can trigger it there then copy the save into the newer version, but I found another bug further in (also fixed for the next build), so I understand if it isn't worth the trouble.

Thanks again for letting me know!

iv been stuck in the uncle manor for 5 months what do i doo
Well, for one, the content there is optional, so if not finding the trophy is negatively impacting your enjoyment of the rest of the game, you can just ignore it.

my games busted the key isnt even here
For two, it moved a bit in the most recent build. It is definitely still there, though, I just checked both the back end and a save that didn't already have it.
You need to have talked to Laina in the garden to start the quest in order for it to appear, so if you haven't done that yet that would be why you aren't seeing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dragon608 and Xo Mo

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Not sure if someone mentioned this already, but after returning from Cumhaill and calming down Ella, I entered the master bedroom early, which triggered the post-repair scene - the mansion reset itself after visiting the trophy room, but then I went and actually fixed all the floors and now after waking up, the game locked me out, showing me only black screen.

The controls seem to work though, since I somehow managed to blindly stumble into one of the pillars and initiate the dialogue from the MC

I assume that the game doesn't want to initiate the event in question because it already did it once - you might want to fix that.

There goes my manual floor fixing though I guess ( =_=)

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Not sure if someone mentioned this already, but after returning from Cumhaill and calming down Ella, I entered the master bedroom early, which triggered the post-repair scene - the mansion reset itself after visiting the trophy room, but then I went and actually fixed all the floors and now after waking up, the game locked me out, showing me only black screen.

The controls seem to work though, since I somehow managed to blindly stumble into one of the pillars and initiate the dialogue from the MC

I assume that the game doesn't want to initiate the event in question because it already did it once - you might want to fix that.

There goes my manual floor fixing though I guess ( =_=)
Yeah, sorry about that. It was mentioned a few posts ago, a fix has been implemented, and an extra fail-safe has been put in place to be extra sure.

The bad news is that I don't think there's a way to fix the save. If you don't have one from before you went into the room but you can get out of it without doing anything, all you should need to do is walk outside of the mansion and then back in, but otherwise going back to an older save is the only way I know of to avoid the issue. I could give manually fixing it a shot anyway, but I can't make any promises.

The good news is that the next build is already out to my Patrons, so it'll be here in a week, and it has a QoL update to gathering materials that makes doing the repairs manually much faster and less tedious. So if doing it again is the only answer, it'll hopefully not be too painful.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Yeah, sorry about that. It was mentioned a few posts ago, a fix has been implemented, and an extra fail-safe has been put in place to be extra sure.

The bad news is that I don't think there's a way to fix the save. If you don't have one from before you went into the room but you can get out of it without doing anything, all you should need to do is walk outside of the mansion and then back in, but otherwise going back to an older save is the only way I know of to avoid the issue. I could give manually fixing it a shot anyway, but I can't make any promises.

The good news is that the next build is already out to my Patrons, so it'll be here in a week, and it has a QoL update to gathering materials that makes doing the repairs manually much faster and less tedious. So if doing it again is the only answer, it'll hopefully not be too painful.
Nah, I won't bother you with it. I definitely had a save prior to the boss fight in front of the mansion, so it's annoying, but not annoying enough to burden someone else with fixing it. Plus, I am pretty sure it will take less time to just go through that sequence again than if I were to send it to you, wait until you find a solution (if you do), and then downloading it back.

I'd rather you use this time to fix other bugs that might be there ;)

PS: Also, after my talk with Melissa, I was kinda considering reloading the save prior to sleeping with the folk girl anyway :p
I am way too soft.

PS2: Oh, and regarding that, something that came to my mind - if the folk girl is really supposed to be his first, he sure as hell doesn't give off that vibe. Just thought I'd point that out.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Nah, I won't bother you with it. I definitely had a save prior to the boss fight in front of the mansion, so it's annoying, but not annoying enough to burden someone else with fixing it. Plus, I am pretty sure it will take less time to just go through that sequence again than if I were to send it to you, wait until you find a solution (if you do), and then downloading it back.

I'd rather you use this time to fix other bugs that might be there ;)

PS: Also, after my talk with Melissa, I was kinda considering reloading the save prior to sleeping with the folk girl anyway :p
I am way too soft.

PS2: Oh, and regarding that, something that came to my mind - if the folk girl is really supposed to be his first, he sure as hell doesn't give off that vibe. Just thought I'd point that out.
Fair enough. Thanks for being understanding.

Things should be in a much better state for v0.6.3, but I still have more playtesting to do. Hopefully I can start shifting dev time towards the next story segment, but who knows what else I'll find.

And Deirlinn is something I've had a hard time reconciling. She's not supposed to be his first, but she can be because of the way her scene unlocks. I originally didn't acknowledge it if she was, but that felt weird, so I changed it. Then it felt weird that there wasn't a choice to go with her once the scene was available (it just happened if you talked to her after a certain point), so I changed that. Rather than let myself get stuck in a feedback loop of changing things, I eventually just left it in the current iteration. I figure he's been a horny POS his whole life in a house full of Maids, so his "first time" is going to be a bit subjective. One of those girls probably would've indulged him on some level at least once.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Fair enough. Thanks for being understanding.

Things should be in a much better state for v0.6.3, but I still have more playtesting to do. Hopefully I can start shifting dev time towards the next story segment, but who knows what else I'll find.

And Deirlinn is something I've had a hard time reconciling. She's not supposed to be his first, but she can be because of the way her scene unlocks. I originally didn't acknowledge it if she was, but that felt weird, so I changed it. Then it felt weird that there wasn't a choice to go with her once the scene was available (it just happened if you talked to her after a certain point), so I changed that. Rather than let myself get stuck in a feedback loop of changing things, I eventually just left it in the current iteration. I figure he's been a horny POS his whole life in a house full of Maids, so his "first time" is going to be a bit subjective. One of those girls probably would've indulged him on some level at least once.
As something purely for consideration:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Normally I wouldn't care about it, since it's such an insignificant detail, but considering Meli brings it up specifically, I thought it would be nice if the script somehow acknowledged it. Plus, you sound like you had trouble coming up with a solution for this, so I just thought I'd throw my two cents at ya. Again, I might be full of shit, so if what I am saying makes no sense, feel free to disregard it completely.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes