Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
The game looks good, you've provided a means to rest and recover health and mana, since neither of the maids at the start can do that, might also be nice to make the person that accepts the pelts and fangs to sell potions too maybe? I got through just fine since the only time I got poisoned was after all the combat was done. Although since she is asking you to fight snakes, might be a good thing if she gives you an antidote as a freebie. The 2 antidotes in the chest (if you don't know about them before you engage the snake), are too far away and the poison went away after reducing a maid to 1hp.

The only major thing I see needed is a quest log for those of us that have to step away after taking a quest, and don't quite recall what it is we are to be doing.

Also a way to control the BGM would be nice as well.

Other then that I enjoyed the demo, although I'm fairly certain I missed the grove and only hit minimal content before really reviewing the thread here.

That is: Found the village with the 2nd maid, collected wolf pelts, scrap wood, 1 snake fang, 1 girl's body and the associated quest following that.

Edit: And kicked the bucket into the well then brought it the farmer. I also got the sex scene with the shy villager.
Seggs with shy villager tutor?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Seggs with shy villager tutor?
Yup, Deirlinn. Mechanically, her scene unlocks after you've gained enough reputation with Cumhaill. You can do enough to unlock it during your first visit there if you get the Preserved Flower trophy. If you missed that trophy, you can give spare Scrap Wood to the trader after your Estate is repaired.

Been so long since that version, I have not been keeping up with the game, sorry.
You haven't been keeping up with the game? D: My poor fragile feels. ;-;

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yup, Deirlinn. Mechanically, her scene unlocks after you've gained enough reputation with Cumhaill. You can do enough to unlock it during your first visit there if you get the Preserved Flower trophy. If you missed that trophy, you can give spare Scrap Wood to the trader after your Estate is repaired.

You haven't been keeping up with the game? D: My poor fragile feels. ;-;
New updates to Stellaris, Wrath of the LK Classic, been busy, lol

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i got stack here
Stuck how? There aren't any conditionals for the transfer on that tile, so if you somehow got placed there, you should be able to step off of it and back on and it will work normally.

Has the game locked up? Did some dialogue finish and now the game is unresponsive? Are you able to move elsewhere but not continue up those stairs? Does the transfer not work if you try the middle or right side of the stairs? Or am I misunderstanding completely and you're trying to point out a different issue?

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
Stuck how? There aren't any conditionals for the transfer on that tile, so if you somehow got placed there, you should be able to step off of it and back on and it will work normally.

Has the game locked up? Did some dialogue finish and now the game is unresponsive? Are you able to move elsewhere but not continue up those stairs? Does the transfer not work if you try the middle or right side of the stairs? Or am I misunderstanding completely and you're trying to point out a different issue?
game locked up

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
game locked up
Does it stay locked up if you reload the game? Can you open the menu, or is the game fully unresponsive?

If you have no idea what went wrong and you don't mind sharing your save, I can also take a look at that and try to figure it out from there. As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the game that would cause that to happen outside of a freak one-off glitch.

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
Does it stay locked up if you reload the game? Can you open the menu, or is the game fully unresponsive?

If you have no idea what went wrong and you don't mind sharing your save, I can also take a look at that and try to figure it out from there. As far as I can tell, there's nothing in the game that would cause that to happen outside of a freak one-off glitch.
I can not move the Main character i can open the menus

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I can not move the Main character i can open the menus
Okay. It sounds like what happened is the event there that's supposed to trigger some dialogue either didn't start properly, didn't end properly, or was otherwise somehow interrupted. If you modified your save or game at all, that could've caused it, but I'm not sure what happened otherwise. I appreciate the info to help troubleshoot, though!

If you have an earlier save to revert to and you didn't modify anything, it should be a one-off glitch, and you should be able to continue through without any issue if you try again. If you don't have an earlier save, or it does happen again anyway, I can fix it manually for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unifan616

Apr 1, 2019
Okay. It sounds like what happened is the event there that's supposed to trigger some dialogue either didn't start properly, didn't end properly, or was otherwise somehow interrupted. If you modified your save or game at all, that could've caused it, but I'm not sure what happened otherwise. I appreciate the info to help troubleshoot, though!

If you have an earlier save to revert to and you didn't modify anything, it should be a one-off glitch, and you should be able to continue through without any issue if you try again. If you don't have an earlier save, or it does happen again anyway, I can fix it manually for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Okay unifan616, fixed save is attached.

My best guess to what happened is that I had the ground level entrance to the tower door set to one step earlier than it should've been (or the fast travel sent you there; both now also fixed for the next build), went downstairs, and triggered the event that expects you to be at the normal entrance to that room rather than on the stairs. When some movement attached to the dialogue tried to trigger, the game locked up because the movement wasn't able to complete (though it looks like the attached dialogue itself did complete, but I'm not totally sure).

I've reset your position to where you're supposed to enter the tower and reset that dialogue just in case it didn't trigger or play correctly for you. Move left from where you load in - there's some dialogue you missed, then a fight, and the door behind that fight will put you in the room where the save originally had you. Just remove the .txt part from the save's filename, move it into the game folder, and you're good to go.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
First I would like to thank you for helping me with my previous queries. Second, I wanted to know if this update goes until the second freeze only? Because I managed to get to that point in the game and I don't know how to move forward, so I'll wait for the next update anyway.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
First I would like to thank you for helping me with my previous queries. Second, I wanted to know if this update goes until the second freeze only? Because I managed to get to that point in the game and I don't know how to move forward, so I'll wait for the next update anyway.
You're welcome!

Yes, v0.9 only goes up to the second Freeze, including all of the individual Maids' events. The end of the Freeze happens in v0.9.1 ( ), along with some smaller additions to the Freeze itself.

I'm also starting to work on porting the game from VX Ace to MZ, so there's one more update coming next month (v0.9.2) with v0.10 being the MZ remastered version. That'll probably be out in April, with my March release being a remastered version of Arrival (the janky prequel/demo thing).

Reactions: Thayron

omek9a7ba

Feb 8, 2020
any update when mouse support coming this game looks good but the no mouse is deal breaker for alot of pepole

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
I'm really not sure exactly where best to put this, but I want to run this on my Steam Deck, but this particular RPGM game does not want to run (immediate CTD, no window or errors ever show), no matter what version of Proton I try to run it on. I've gotten Monster Girl 1000 and Princess & Conquest to run, so I know it's possible to run RPGM games, but I have no idea what I'm missing. I found one of the dev's comments saying that the RTP is included, so I'm absolutely out of ideas for things to try.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes