deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how do you get to the dead girls body in the woods? no way seems to lead there,.. and the only idea i have i get a message about needing a gardening tool, but i must have missed it, because i didnt find one.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
in the main post there is Futa/Trans content planned, is this still the case?
Yes, though it won't be added until Act 2.

how do you get to the dead girls body in the woods? no way seems to lead there,.. and the only idea i have i get a message about needing a gardening tool, but i must have missed it, because i didnt find one.
You can walk under the top portions of trees. The path is a little hard to see, but you don't need any specific items to get there.

Reactions: hakulaku97

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
thx for this idk why the fk the main download just come in straight up as an .exe in stead of a proper zip or rar, it look suspicious as fk.
It's a self-extracting archive produced by the VX Ace engine when the game is compressed.
It's valid to be suspicious of it when you're not familiar with it, though. It also has a tendency to trigger antivirus false positives. I promise it's harmless - I'm not trying to give anyone anything except my game.

Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
thx for this idk why the fk the main download just come in straight up as an .exe in stead of a proper zip or rar, it look suspicious as fk.
Like the dev say, you can pack your as an self-extracting archive (like you can do it with winrar and 7zip). Normally the exe files are harmless. I had to unpack it caused by the compression, but in the end both method are the same.
I'm glad that i have you with the unpacked files.

Reactions: hreserves

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
so ive just finished the rat infestation, going to visit lothario, and i cant seem to leave, tells me to check on emily and not run from my problems. ive spoken with her and nothing has changed. kinda stuck any ideas.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
so ive just finished the rat infestation, going to visit lothario, and i cant seem to leave, tells me to check on emily and not run from my problems. ive spoken with her and nothing has changed. kinda stuck any ideas.
Have you modified your game/save at all? Based on past reports, this sort of thing generally happens when you get past content you're not supposed to get past and the game's sequence breaks and prevents further progression. If this applies you you, more info is in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you haven't modified your save, I'm not sure what went wrong, but you shouldn't be getting told to talk to Emily if you haven't visited Lothario yet. Unless you mean Ella (not Emily), but if you have all the characters you're supposed to and you're past the Extermination fight, I have no idea how that happened, either.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Old save work on new version?
I can't think of any reason it wouldn't. You just need to copy the files over to the new folder manually.

If you're overwriting the old folder with the new files, it should still work fine, but I've never trusted that process myself.

lp456

May 24, 2018
I can't think of any reason it wouldn't. You just need to copy the files over to the new folder manually.

If you're overwriting the old folder with the new files, it should still work fine, but I've never trusted that process myself.
And hint for pregnant dialog?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
And hint for pregnant dialog?
pregnancy? Is it the ending only?
There are two characters you can get pregnant right now - Deirlinn in Cumhaill, and Vendra in Ventire.

There are some differences in dialogue to indicate the girl is pregnant, but there isn't an overt message for it. If I remember right, Deirlinn mentions "don't forget us" instead of "don't forget me" and Vendra asks the MC about being ready to be a father.

Both have events to give birth programmed in (complete with sprites appearing for the newborns and new dialogue), but it takes a while. I posted specifics here.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Augen

Sep 30, 2018
This isn't really a problem in terms of gameplay, but when going down Viridius diplomacy vs aggression path if you go through the diplomacy path when you talk to jenny about the siblings thing she tells you about jeannie who you don't meet or even hear the name of, and yet the player character knows that she is the head maid.

I had to load and earlier save and go down the aggressive path to figure out that she's the red haired maid because when you talk to her (or attempt to) there isn't a name, actually for alot of npcs there isn't really a name when you talk to them so i don't know who most of them are except when their names are mentioned in conversation

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It's so weird seeing Simons all over the place in the first village! xD
It is not a mistake that the first male NPC you meet uses the same face. I'm a huge fan of Sierra Lee's work.

This isn't really a problem in terms of gameplay, but when going down Viridius diplomacy vs aggression path if you go through the diplomacy path when you talk to jenny about the siblings thing she tells you about jeannie who you don't meet or even hear the name of, and yet the player character knows that she is the head maid.

I had to load and earlier save and go down the aggressive path to figure out that she's the red haired maid because when you talk to her (or attempt to) there isn't a name, actually for alot of npcs there isn't really a name when you talk to them so i don't know who most of them are except when their names are mentioned in conversation
Still excellent feedback for multiple reasons. Thanks for calling it out!

Name boxes require a plugin in the version of the engine MnM uses, and I prefer keeping plugins to a minimum where I can. It shouldn't be too difficult to bring the two routes more in line with each other as far as Jeannie is concerned, but it'll require a bit of rewriting, so I can't say when I'll get to it right now.

Same with names being mentioned (and/or mentioned in better context). I can only remember one other person bringing that up, and because some people use names and others don't when they leave comments, I could never tell if the people who didn't use names are bad with names or were skipping text or if it was something I actually needed to improve on. That said, I do have plans to improve on it. I've talked a bit about those plans on , and I'll be talking more about those plans in future updates.

Reactions: 123Watari
Dec 15, 2017
Some feedback from me about the early game.

1) Too much walking in the wood collecting section in the southern part of the wild, the wolf deals too much damage so does the snake with its 80% chance of poisoning one of the maids. I think it would be good if I can trade some of the wood for a camping tent that I can use for a quick rest in order to keep exploring.

2) Ella is an absolutely dead weight in this part of the game, her only useful skill is mending which heals a random amount of HP (why?), she hit like a wet tissue and has an armor even thinner than that so she easily goes down with 3 hits from the wolf. Please pump her attack or defense a bit more so she is not completely useless in a fight.

3) About the gearing, can I have some helper in the game about which girl can equip with which gear? Since there is no convenience class system or role in the game, at least you can add some tutorial on equipment. Chamberlain or Chief maid or caretaker etc really did not convey anything about the girl's role in battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Augen
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes