hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there a way to navigate with the mouse instead of the keyboard?
Not in the current version, but the remaster will have both mouse support and game pad support, as well as options to rebind both the keyboard and game pad buttons.

Reactions: ahuyz

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I found the key in my uncle's mansion, I don't know what to do next
The key is optional side content (like all of the trophies). All it does it let you get into the attic of that mansion and unlock the newly locked door in the area you found it in.

If you don't have Alice yet, your next stop is Lothario's Estate (the place with the red roof on the west side of the region). If you do have Alice, go back to your Estate. There's a basic spoiler-free walkthrough in the README if you need more info.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
The key is optional side content (like all of the trophies). All it does it let you get into the attic of that mansion and unlock the newly locked door in the area you found it in.

If you don't have Alice yet, your next stop is Lothario's Estate (the place with the red roof on the west side of the region). If you do have Alice, go back to your Estate. There's a basic spoiler-free walkthrough in the README if you need more info.
Thank you

Reactions: hreserves

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyway willing to walk me through recruiting Quinn I have been searching this thread and found nothing Finally got it took me awhile

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can I still cut some wood in the Deep Wild I miss some wood there and when I try to cut the MC does not do it anymore already repaired the floor.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Can I still cut some wood in the Deep Wild I miss some wood there and when I try to cut the MC does not do it anymore already repaired the floor.
Not in the current version. It's something I plan to change in the remaster so it can (eventually) be obtained afterwards.

yummycandy

May 10, 2021
Hey,

it's a bit frustrating. I am now at Lalitas Estate, after defeating everything in the tower and through the mind mace on the 5th floor. After another talk to Kala, you get into Lalitas Chambers. After waiting for her and talking a fight starts. And it happens that there is no way to win this fight against Odette and Kala. I don't even know, if that fight is supposed to happen or if i did answer something wrong before. But after some time, Lalita is joining into the fight and keeps removing all my debuffs and spamming Hi-Potions. Even with full buffs on my side and debuffing the enemys, there is no way. Up to this point there was no problem against an enemy (aside the 2nd encouter with Archie). All my maids are pretty well equiped and around Level 15. Since there is no further way to level, i am stuck at this point.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hey,

it's a bit frustrating. I am now at Lalitas Estate, after defeating everything in the tower and through the mind mace on the 5th floor. After another talk to Kala, you get into Lalitas Chambers. After waiting for her and talking a fight starts. And it happens that there is no way to win this fight against Odette and Kala. I don't even know, if that fight is supposed to happen or if i did answer something wrong before. But after some time, Lalita is joining into the fight and keeps removing all my debuffs and spamming Hi-Potions. Even with full buffs on my side and debuffing the enemys, there is no way. Up to this point there was no problem against an enemy (aside the 2nd encouter with Archie). All my maids are pretty well equiped and around Level 15. Since there is no further way to level, i am stuck at this point.
It's a tough fight, I understand being frustrated with it. The fight is supposed to happen, but it's possible to avoid it if you raise the affection levels for the new characters high enough during this segment of the game. It's effectively an easier version of the fight with Archibald (which, if you read the comments on the last couple pages, the Archibald fight is "winnable," it's just very difficult).

As a general spoiler-free tip, Lalita prioritizes herself over Odette and Kala, and prioritizes status ailments over healing. If you shuffle your team around a bit and try a different strategy, you might find something that works better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yummycandy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Had to start over and damn never knew I could dominate Griselda in that negotiation nice.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes