Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have some issue with the homing stone it won't allow me to teleport for some reason, by the way I dominated Griselda on this save.

Okay I think I know what the issue with the homing stone, I just relax or go on the defensive I could still use the teleport after negotiation with Griselda, but if I go on the offensive and kill all the gargoyles taht could be killed after the negotiation I can't use teleport for some reason.
1679304835809.png

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I have some issue with the homing stone it won't allow me to teleport for some reason, by the way I dominated Griselda on this save.

Okay I think I know what the issue with the homing stone, I just relax or go on the defensive I could still use the teleport after negotiation with Griselda, but if I go on the offensive and kill all the gargoyles taht could be killed after the negotiation I can't use teleport for some reason.
Thanks for letting me know! I didn't run into that issue myself, but it's possible I missed turning off the lock in one of the possible paths. I'll keep an eye out for it once I get to that point in the remaster.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hey,

it's a bit frustrating. I am now at Lalitas Estate, after defeating everything in the tower and through the mind mace on the 5th floor. After another talk to Kala, you get into Lalitas Chambers. After waiting for her and talking a fight starts. And it happens that there is no way to win this fight against Odette and Kala. I don't even know, if that fight is supposed to happen or if i did answer something wrong before. But after some time, Lalita is joining into the fight and keeps removing all my debuffs and spamming Hi-Potions. Even with full buffs on my side and debuffing the enemys, there is no way. Up to this point there was no problem against an enemy (aside the 2nd encouter with Archie). All my maids are pretty well equiped and around Level 15. Since there is no further way to level, i am stuck at this point.
Honestly found the fight pretty easy since Lalita actually runs out of supplies, the trick is use things that will make her use different supply than high potion.

Use Bianca to poison both oddete and Kala Lalita will be forsee to use item to remove the poison then use pheobi stun to stun oddete focus on oddete stun then use Jenny to put Kala to sleep then focus attack on oddete then Kala then Lalita when she joins just use poison cause Lalita will be for to remove poison first before other debuff you could also use willow for blind or just pheobe.

Last edited:
Reactions: yummycandy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Who is Deirlinn and how do I get her pregnant? if shes the girl that leave with her brothers with green hair then yeah I have the scene after the reputation but she is not pregnant. Also never trigger the funeral quest how to trigger that.

Okay when I press service yeah shes preggo, but still did not trigger funeral quest

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Who is Deirlinn and how do I get her pregnant? if shes the girl that leave with her brothers with green hair then yeah I have the scene after the reputation but she is not pregnant. Also never trigger the funeral quest how to trigger that.

Okay when I press service yeah shes preggo, but still did not trigger funeral quest
Deirlinn is the brunette in the pink skirt, and her scene unlocks based on your reputation with Cumhaill, it's not directly tied to the funeral quest.

The funeral is unlocked by completing all of the optional quests within Cumhaill then entering the elder's house (instead of only completing some of them and leaving). If you've already taken Phoebe and left the village, you're locked out of it.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
walkthrough or guide will help!!
There's a spoiler-free one in the README, and a Quest Tracking option in the Homing Stone if you're stuck. Talking with your Maids (usually Melissa) for the main story or the relevant npc for side quests will also tell you what you're supposed to be doing.

The remaster will include a proper quest log to replace the current quest tracking, which lets me to include more specific steps for all the quests.

If you need help with a specific segment, there are a few posts on previous pages that tell you exactly what to do for certain things, like how to get trophy 16 at the Amaira Estate.

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
I am stuck The First Freeze Emily - go outside, go to Cumhaill, enter the farmer's house, wait or interact with Emily
I talked to everyone

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I am stuck The First Freeze Emily - go outside, go to Cumhaill, enter the farmer's house, wait or interact with Emily
I talked to everyone
Go to the farmers house since its empty, your looking for an empty house with no people. After that just go home and its done.

Reactions: hreserves

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I didn't even know cancelling was a choice.
Yup. It's called out in the README.

I've actually got an extra notice in the remaster to point people towards actually reading the README since it seems so common for people to miss it, and there are some (optional) parts of the game where you're required to use it, like recruiting Quinn.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yup. It's called out in the README.

I've actually got an extra notice in the remaster to point people towards actually reading the README since it seems so common for people to miss it, and there are some (optional) parts of the game where you're required to use it, like recruiting Quinn.
Yeah took me a while to recruit Quinn cause I did not know you could cancel.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
For people watching the thread but not watching me anywhere else (which... why not? I have so many links.) I made a (not so) little update.

And since neither got promoted to the Latest Updates page, if you haven't seen them (which seems likely), I made a thing for April Fool's day and remastered the demo into a full prequel (the saves for which will carry over to the remaster of the main game, letting you keep what you find as well as a few other bonuses).

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
dang...

i havent play this game again for some weeks because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i havent write my review, prolly later
still, nice game, i like the fighting, the bimbo maid one is op, she's a must

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I did include a bit more about this as part of the "end of version message" that you might not have seen that explains some of the meta-narrative that's since been removed. I haven't quite gotten to this section in the remaster process, but if it's this easy to miss some of those details, it could probably use the attention. There's a lot of nuance and subtlety happening pretty much constantly, I fully believe I didn't bring it forward enough in this section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully that provides answers to any lingering questions.

tbh there are some loopholes in plots that just gave me "hmmmm.... ok..."
This is what I'm really interested in, though. I'm usually pretty good about providing at least a minimum contrivance for story things to happen the way they do, so if you can think of any plot holes, I'm very curious as to what they are.

I'm glad you like the game overall, though!

Reactions: dumbo10
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes