hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Will old saves work on the new version? Cause if not I lost all my progress.
No, saves from v0.9.2 and earlier won't work in v0.10 and newer.

The game was remastered, and part of that process was bringing the game into a newer engine. The newer engine can't read the older engine's saves, and to the best of my knowledge, there's no way to translate the old file type into a file type the new engine can read.

However, the remaster does include new content, rewrites (in v0.10.1, full animations; currently in early access for and on , where permanent early access is on sale), as well as the ability to import saves from the prequel, Arrival, for bonus content and items.

Feb 25, 2018
Guys, I remember trying to get the freeze trophy like 5 times before and hage quitting because I have gone around with every maid doing everything I could imagine and never getting it. I almost made a list of events and stuff with every one of them, but at that point I was tired of it, so this time before even beginning, has somebody got tips or something like that to share (a walkthrough per se to the freeze) ?
PS: I have not tried in this version yet and stopped just at the start of the freeze, so I didn't get frustrated trying more than necessary!

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Guys, I remember trying to get the freeze trophy like 5 times before and hage quitting because I have gone around with every maid doing everything I could imagine and never getting it. I almost made a list of events and stuff with every one of them, but at that point I was tired of it, so this time before even beginning, has somebody got tips or something like that to share (a walkthrough per se to the freeze) ?
PS: I have not tried in this version yet and stopped just at the start of the freeze, so I didn't get frustrated trying more than necessary!
I won't list out the extra objectives, but the new Task List does tell you if you've completed their extra objective has been completed. Just go into the Complete category and look under Character Quests to check; if Extra Objective Complete is there with a gold star, you got it.

I'll also say that you need to have the initial quest completed. If it involves another character, both characters need their quests completed. If the character's quest isn't complete, it either won't trigger or won't complete.

Reactions: Drakats_Lord13

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
does we have any guide or walkthrough guy , cuz i'm stuck
The Task List will always list your next general objective. If you're lost and not sure where to go, there are maps with location names in the Locations section of Estate Info, though you might need to scroll down past the text to see them. Past that, there's a few hints and tips in the README and on the dev blog.

If you're still stuck after looking through all of that, don't be afraid to ask me specific questions. I like feedback and want to be able to help if you've encountered a bug.

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
The Task List will always list your next general objective. If you're lost and not sure where to go, there are maps with location names in the Locations section of Estate Info, though you might need to scroll down past the text to see them. Past that, there's a few hints and tips in the README and on the dev blog.

If you're still stuck after looking through all of that, don't be afraid to ask me specific questions. I like feedback and want to be able to help if you've encountered a bug.
ok

I have a question
1.) who can get pregnant ?
2.)please add pregnancy and gives birth
3.)Can you add more girls to this game ?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
ok

I have a question
1.) who can get pregnant ?
2.)please add pregnancy and gives birth
3.)Can you add more girls to this game ?
Only select NPCs can get pregnant, but one is available from the start of the game. There are two as of v0.10, a third in v0.10.1, four more in v0.11 (technically - more on that in the spoiler), and at least three more planned. All of them (not counting those coming in v0.11) have an in-game gestation period and give birth to a named child at the end of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Here are the save files with bugs as promised, problems with the v0.10
the game will crash with error as on screenshot. I forgot to mention in
( what to do with it?)
2025.jpg

Feb 25, 2018
u_u is there a difference you save the girl in the attic with Berlay or latter? Or it doesn't make a difference and if I already got Berlay trophy, I can just save her in the negotiations and it's the same? Hope so because I really don't want to do all that shit again ;-;

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Here are the save files with bugs as promised, problems with the v0.10
the game will crash with error as on screenshot. I forgot to mention in
( what to do with it?)
Sorry for the trouble! Fixed save is attached - you're on the other side of the conversation, and you're on the truce path. I didn't change anything else.

If you wanted the thrall path, let me know and I'll get you a different save.

u_u is there a difference you save the girl in the attic with Berlay or latter? Or it doesn't make a difference and if I already got Berlay trophy, I can just save her in the negotiations and it's the same? Hope so because I really don't want to do all that shit again ;-;
Nope, how you save her doesn't matter. It'll only matter that she's been saved.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Sorry for the trouble! Fixed save is attached - you're on the other side of the conversation, and you're on the truce path. I didn't change anything else.

If you wanted the thrall path, let me know and I'll get you a different save.

Aw thanks

Can you sent me your save files ???
thrall path

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2018
Is it possible to win the Archibald second fight in Lalita State, or is it literally just for the meme? The only way I almost won was by killing one. But the only way I could think of it was to kill the two at the same time. And for fuck's sake, if it is impossible, why make us waste resources trying and not just make a cutscene? And if this shit is possible, I hope that there's at least a trophy for it.

Feb 25, 2018
... it is literally impossible. Just give up u can win by strategy and luck, mostly a luck crit in the right time if u can sink the damage and DOT (it's difficult as fuck but can happen! But let me warn you it's boring as fuck and takes time and luck) and it's all for nothing ... seriously dude WTF ;-;

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not even angry, really I lost more time replaying for worst motives in the past. And for real, I have foreseen it coming....

Feb 25, 2018
Dev, I have a question now .. If Archibald, whom I consider just a rich pric can just spam money infinitely, why won't every master, especially the ones above him, just do the same or worse?

And if they can, why can't I? I lose someone's turn to do it; he doesn't :p

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is it possible to win the Archibald second fight in Lalita State, or is it literally just for the meme? The only way I almost won was by killing one. But the only way I could think of it was to kill the two at the same time. And for fuck's sake, if it is impossible, why make us waste resources trying and not just make a cutscene? And if this shit is possible, I hope that there's at least a trophy for it.
Dev, I have a question now .. If Archibald, whom I consider just a rich pric can just spam money infinitely, why won't every master, especially the ones above him, just do the same or worse?

And if they can, why can't I? I lose someone's turn to do it; he doesn't :p
You got there on your own, but just to answer the questions anyway - no, you can't get to a point where you fully win the fight, but you can get a moral victory. If you drag the fight out long enough, you do get some bonus points (which make the diplomatic ending for the section easier to achieve), but the main thing is proving to Archibald that he isn't better than you. I didn't make it a cutscene because I wanted it to be a choice. You, the player, get to decide what the sequence means to you and how to move through it. If you don't think Archie is worth your time, you can just walk away. If you think he's is full of himself and want to knock him down a peg by wasting his time, this is your chance to do that.

Or, if you get caught up in the moment and want to beat his head in then realize you don't want to waste resources on such a difficult fight - there's no consequences for losing. You get a choice to concede every 5 turns (up to turn 35, anyway, since using the normal Concede option may not work because the enemy has higher Agility). Whether you concede or lose the old fashioned way doesn't matter as far as the game's mechanics are concerned.

There may or may not also be a long-term affect for 'winning' (where you get the choice to insult him), but that would be spoilers (and that part of the game hasn't been made yet).

As for why Archibald (and other Masters) use items as a "free turn" when you (the player) can't; Lalita explains it a little during her Freeze event, but the short answer is that they fight differently than you do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the last point - the Ambrose name has functionally infinite money, and you're the first person to damage their pride in literal centuries. Archibald is willing to waste resources on you as a point of pride when most others can't really afford to.

Aw thanks

Can you sent me your save files ???
thrall path
You're welcome! Attached - though it's still your save, not mine. =P

Feb 25, 2018
Oh, dev I forgot to tell, but I think I found a bug or to be more specific I found a lack of an entrance that I'm almost sure was supposed to be there.

1688581833858.png

Or is not that the entrance who leads to here?

1688581924258.png

Feb 25, 2018
The priestess has told me about the missing masters there for what I got! And I can't go there to check for them.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes