Feb 25, 2018
Last question because I like to get all the trophies I am going doing everything and when you are repairing the love shack masters say that I need help with repair and buying stuff I immediately thought of Emily or Ella, but I can't talk with anybody about it at all :/ do I have to wait for some event before I can repair the interior of the shack?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Oh, dev I forgot to tell, but I think I found a bug or to be more specific I found a lack of an entrance that I'm almost sure was supposed to be there.

Or is not that the entrance who leads to here?
The priestess has told me about the missing masters there for what I got! And I can't go there to check for them.
That is the entrance that leads to there, and that area is related to the missing Masters. It's not bugged (it's locked behind story progression), but it does look like I forgot to update the non-haunt version of the interaction for when you try to go that way before it opens. Fixed for v0.11.

Last question because I like to get all the trophies I am going doing everything and when you are repairing the love shack masters say that I need help with repair and buying stuff I immediately thought of Emily or Ella, but I can't talk with anybody about it at all :/ do I have to wait for some event before I can repair the interior of the shack?
The Love Shack unfortunately needs more work than what Ella can do or what Emily can buy. You need a Maid that specializes in construction (which you'll find later in the story).

PS: sorry dev if I'm being annoying ;-; really like our game and hope you're well ;-;
I take it as being passionate. =P
I'm glad you like the game!

Feb 25, 2018
I'm not sure, but I think I got trophy 19... I'm really not sure if I got it, and I'm not sure how ! I swear, that shit didn't make any sense to me. Minus the blue and red flame that I did understand!

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm not sure, but I think I got trophy 19... I'm really not sure if I got it, and I'm not sure how ! I swear, that shit didn't make any sense to me. Minus the blue and red flame that I did understand!
It's meant to be difficult to understand. =P Don't worry about it too much.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Best" is subjective.

TheDarkPrvt

Jul 10, 2023
I would like to see

save folder, save files should carry over from version to version.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I would like to see

save folder, save files should carry over from version to version.
Saves from v0.10 and newer will carry forward, and saves from Arrival (the short prequel) carry over to the main game now.

The game was moved into a new engine for the sake of features and quality of life changes, and the new engine doesn't read saves from the old engine, so saves from v0.9.2 and earlier won't work as of v0.10. There's unfortunately nothing I can do about that, but I did rewrite portions of the main story, new content was added, and v0.10.1 (which will be going public soon) updates existing scenes with animations and more rewrites, so I'd recommend starting from the beginning anyway so you can see all the changes.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
I can't get the 5th trophy. I repaired the floor manually, I collected all the pieces of wood fixed 1 table, 2 vases and the various beds but Ella keeps telling me that we have repaired the big holes and that she will take care of the rest. but if I go to Phoebe to finish the mission I don't get the trophy. I don't understand what she wants even more.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I can't get the 5th trophy. I repaired the floor manually, I collected all the pieces of wood fixed 1 table, 2 vases and the various beds but Ella keeps telling me that we have repaired the big holes and that she will take care of the rest. but if I go to Phoebe to finish the mission I don't get the trophy. I don't understand what she wants even more.
Sorry for the trouble!

Looks like I'll also need your global.rmmzsave to check your save file, because it won't load for me, but I shouldn't need to. It's likely the issue you're running into is the same as problems reported in earlier posts with similar issues with progression after importing a save from Arrival. I'm in the process of uploading v0.10.1 for public release as I type this, and those issues were addressed in this build.

All you should need to do is download the new version and continue as you are. It's possible you are actually short a few, and the build addresses that as well by fixing issues with self-switches and makes incorrectly completed holes/scrap visible again. Even if you didn't import a save from Arrival, there's a bit of a grace window in v0.10.1, so you don't need to get exactly the number for the trophy, just over a certain number.

Edit: First uploads are done, . Next is itch, then here, so the OP will still have new links in a few hours, but it'll be a longer wait.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Sorry for the trouble!

Looks like I'll also need your global.rmmzsave to check your save file, because it won't load for me, but I shouldn't need to. It's likely the issue you're running into is the same as problems reported in earlier posts with similar issues with progression after importing a save from Arrival. I'm in the process of uploading v0.10.1 for public release as I type this, and those issues were addressed in this build.

All you should need to do is download the new version and continue as you are. It's possible you are actually short a few, and the build addresses that as well by fixing issues with self-switches and makes incorrectly completed holes/scrap visible again. Even if you didn't import a save from Arrival, there's a bit of a grace window in v0.10.1, so you don't need to get exactly the number for the trophy, just over a certain number.
Adding three wood by editing the save is enough if memory serves, and the game will progress normally then.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
Could you tell me a program with which to edit the save file, since "mv cheat" and "RPG Maker Editors" don't work with this game

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Adding three wood by editing the save is enough if memory serves, and the game will progress normally then.
Unless I'm misunderstanding him, Wortiger's issue is with how the trophy check counts progress toward the trophy, not with getting past the segment. It sounds like he was able to get past the quest, but isn't being awarded the trophy despite getting dialogue indicating he should.

Could you tell me a program with which to edit the save file, since "mv cheat" and "RPG Maker Editors" don't work with this game
I'd recommend not cheating. And not for the pretentious "it ruins the experience I designed for you" reason - changing the wrong thing (or even changing the right thing too much) can cause errors and break the game. Worst case scenario, you'll still have gotten all of Ella's affection point bonuses, and there's another opportunity to get the trophy once you unlock Big Dick's Estate later in the game.

Links to the new public version are now live in the OP though.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MaidsAndMasters-0.10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know where the swamps is ?
or has anyone an save from last version. Sorry guys my computer did crash, So i have to start over again.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know where the swamps is ?
or has anyone an save from last version. Sorry guys my computer did crash, So i have to start over again.
The north forest connects to the east swamps, which then leads to the north swamps.
Also, there are region maps in Estate Info > Locations that include labels for the path to the next region.
And unless your save was from v0.10, old saves won't work anyway. v0.9.2 and earlier is in a different engine, and those saves won't work in v0.10 and newer.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
How to get into the swamps? I'm on drain the swamp. I'm lost and confused and do you have to be level 8? The only place I can go is ruined estate. Don't know what else to do

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes