Tuanyoshida

Oct 6, 2022
It's a sequence puzzle. All you have to do is push the buttons in order, based on what the story on the painting tells you. After you read it for the first time, a summary is available. You can read the painting without the puzzle resetting itself, but getting a step wrong will reset it.
Thanks for your guide but i still cant get it
I did the sequence like below, can you point out where I did it wrong if possible?
Thanks in advance.

West - East - South - West - South - East - West - South
East - East - West - West- East - South - East - East - South

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
No idea, that's a new one. Sorry for the trouble.

I'm guessing the screen doesn't fade back in after you close the text box? Are you able to do anything else (like open the menu) or does the game totally lock up?
And does this happen along the story path, or did it happen while you were trying to explore?
And if you have absolutely no idea, do you mind sharing your save so I can investigate? I'd need both the numbered save and global.rmmzsave from the save folder.

Sorry for the trouble. Just to do my due diligence, have you tried applying the patch? It's still available in the OP, and should fix the issue - just remember to overwrite files when it asks. If it doesn't ask, it went into the wrong folder.

If you have and you're still encountering an issue, do you mind sharing your save so I can investigate? I'd need both the numbered save and global.rmmzsave from the save folder.

There's a yellow flower path leading to the chest the Writ is in for the Deep Wilds Hold. It's in the wilds between your Estate and Cumhaill.

To clear the weeds from the love shack, interact with them. You do need to have the love shack 'discovered' first (interact with the chest inside after you have Phoebe), and unlike other things, be standing on top of them, but it's otherwise the same as the floor repair quest.

For the swamps - you may need to return to your mansion. More on that below.

You find a village girl willing to sleep with you and do the sex until it makes a baby.

It's a sequence puzzle. All you have to do is push the buttons in order, based on what the story on the painting tells you. After you read it for the first time, a summary is available. You can read the painting without the puzzle resetting itself, but getting a step wrong will reset it.

No, it's me that's the dingus. I got my changelogs mixed up. The game isn't bugged, but the quest log is. I thought I fixed it for v0.10.1, but it's not fixed until v0.11. Sorry about that. fr12rebel and Anime34guy, this may be your issue as well (though fr12rebel looks like they're past it now).

You have to return to your Estate (specifically, walk into your mansion) before you can continue into the swamps. Once you do, a short scene triggers with Jenny, the event does some background things, and that activates the transfer in your second screenshot.
I started the game over and went to mansion with Jenny and had the change party scene and now I'm finally at the ruined estate headstone in the swamp where it is missing it's masters. What do I do from here?

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I started the game over and went to mansion with Jenny and had the change party scene and now I'm finally at the ruined estate headstone in the swamp where it is missing it's masters. What do I do from here?
And I went to uncle's mansion also don't know where to go from here? Still has drain the swamp as main quest.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Didn't this use to have a rape tag? Did content get removed?
I answered your DM, but just in case anyone else is curious: It was added because a couple of scenes could be subjectively perceived as non-consensual. The visual content hasn't changed (aside from alternating stills being replaced with full animation), but the scenes were re-written to establish (or at least better imply) consent.

As far as I'm concerned, there was never any rape in the game in the first place.

Thanks for your guide but i still cant get it
I did the sequence like below, can you point out where I did it wrong if possible?
Thanks in advance.

West - East - South - West - South - East - West - South
East - East - West - West- East - South - East - East - South
The directions are two-fold (so "west" isn't really a move within the puzzle; it'd be "west of south" or "east's north"), and the buttons will depress after a correct move. There are twelve buttons, so there's twelve moves to make. If I remember right, the first correct move is on the west side of the west altar.

What do I do in the swamp?
Thanks for sharing your save, but I need your global.rmmzsave file as well in order to investigate.

Though if you've gotten past that point and into the swamps now, your goal is to find the two hidden Holds. The Locations screen in Estate info is supposed to include maps, but apparently I'm a dingus and selected the wrong files for those, so here those are while I go build a bugfix feature. The Task List tells you the rest.
East Swamp Map.png North Swamp Map.png

Tuanyoshida

Oct 6, 2022
The directions are two-fold (so "west" isn't really a move within the puzzle; it'd be "west of south" or "east's north"), and the buttons will depress after a correct move. There are twelve buttons, so there's twelve moves to make. If I remember right, the first correct move is on the west side of the west altar.
I get it
Thanks for your help

Reactions: hreserves

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Some off the rooms are locked, But i can't go further till i find Melissa. I did search every room and every place but can't find her.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Some off the rooms are locked, But i can't go further till i find Melissa. I did search every room and every place but can't find her.
Melissa is further in.
You don't find her until you're basically done with the segment.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
She's very sneaky.

Look in places you haven't been yet (in the swamps - she doesn't leave the area).
Or, if you've found the hexagram, go there.
What to do with the abandoned estates headstones in the swamps destroy or leave them? And how to recruit blue haired maid in the swamp that I running into? Please help. I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What to do with the abandoned estates headstones in the swamps destroy or leave them? And how to recruit blue haired maid in the swamp that I running into? Please help. I would greatly appreciate it.
What you do with those Estates is entirely up to you. There are advantages and disadvantages to every option, including never doing anything with them.

For Quinn (that blue-haired Maid) - follow Melissa's advice. If that (or Melissa's advice) doesn't make any sense, check the README. Specifically, the second point under Hints & Tips.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
What you do with those Estates is entirely up to you. There are advantages and disadvantages to every option, including never doing anything with them.

For Quinn (that blue-haired Maid) - follow Melissa's advice. If that (or Melissa's advice) doesn't make any sense, check the README. Specifically, the second point under Hints & Tips.
You can actually own the abandoned estates in the swamps even the sinking one and the one with just one maid?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
what to do in the mind mace ?
Everything.
In all seriousness, it involves the larger flames and the same trick that recruiting Quinn does.
If that doesn't make sense, check the README. Second point under Hints & Tips.
Or get the trophy that's hidden there, but that's definitely the hard way.

You can actually own the abandoned estates in the swamps even the sinking one and the one with just one maid?
Yup. Technically. Kinda.

Not Able to get pass through this point can someone help?
It's a bit tricky, but you need to keep flipping switches until the bush that's blocking you goes away.
Those final two at the top are the key.

I did but i could still not pass it or find her.
You should be able to get into the ballroom without any difficulty. To get past the locked door there, you need to find a hidden switch that's in one of the smaller rooms.
From there, you just keep trying to get into new areas. It does involve a bit of back-tracking, but it's otherwise pretty sequential.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Can someone please post maids and masters the arrival compressed pc zip because every download I have found is rar. When I go to unpack the file the thing it has is an audio folder and nothing else.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Everything.
In all seriousness, it involves the larger flames and the same trick that recruiting Quinn does.
If that doesn't make sense, check the README. Second point under Hints & Tips.
Or get the trophy that's hidden there, but that's definitely the hard way.

Yup. Technically. Kinda.

It's a bit tricky, but you need to keep flipping switches until the bush that's blocking you goes away.
Those final two at the top are the key.

You should be able to get into the ballroom without any difficulty. To get past the locked door there, you need to find a hidden switch that's in one of the smaller rooms.
From there, you just keep trying to get into new areas. It does involve a bit of back-tracking, but it's otherwise pretty sequential.
Can someone please post maids and masters the arrival compressed pc zip because every download I have found is rar. When I go to unpack the file the thing it has is an audio folder and nothing else.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes