jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks! The support means a lot.

In the interest of full transparency, the issue is progression-related. Hopefully the other fixes will be enough for you to continue, but just upgrading to v0.11 may not completely resolve the issue.
Unfortunately it didn't, so I'd like to take you up on your kind offer to fix my most recent save, please. I've had to change the file extension to "save" for the upload to get F95 to accept it.

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
That's... incredibly weird. Sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened. .
Extract the patch into the main Maids & Masters folder, and all the images will go where they're supposed to be.
Thanks for the patch and the speedy reply. There's just a minor issue of the incorrect path in the archive though. The game v10.1 is looking for the aforementioned images in the /pictures folder, not in the /pictures/Estate Events. I suppose that's gonna change in v0.11, hence the mistake.

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Umm I want to ask if regarding the negotiations with griseldia...
Regardless of what happens u have to negotiate with her right!!!
And I want to confirm wether the point of this was that u just have to gather enough info and gain advantage during negotiations.
And I tried all options to see what Is the outcome of those
So in the end whatever u do u just end up becoming her thrall or it can be avoided?..
Btw thanks bro for this game enjoying it
hreserves

Last edited:

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
And I want to confirm wether the point of this was that u just have to gather enough info and gain advantage during negotiations.
So in the end whatever u do u just end up becoming her thrall or it can be avoided?..
hreserves
Check out this old post the "Trophy 16" spoiler. It's not perfect, but gives you a pretty good idea on how to turn the tables on G.

where can you find uncle master's key?
As a general hint: talk to people at the mansion starting downstairs, they're gonna tell you where the maid could've lost the key.
If it's too much work for you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Check out this old post the "Trophy 16" spoiler. It's not perfect, but gives you a pretty good idea on how to turn the tables on G.

As a general hint: talk to people at the mansion starting downstairs, they're gonna tell you where the maid could've lost the key.
Shit looks like have to play again

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

OOHHH, ty.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Unfortunately it didn't, so I'd like to take you up on your kind offer to fix my most recent save, please. I've had to change the file extension to "save" for the upload to get F95 to accept it.
Thanks! Fixed save is attached just in case you check this first.
For future reference, I also need the global.rmmzsave from the save folder in order to get saves to load properly, so I can't test to be 100% sure the fix is correct, but it should work for you. If it doesn't, send me that global file and let me know.

Thanks for the patch and the speedy reply. There's just a minor issue of the incorrect path in the archive though. The game v10.1 is looking for the aforementioned images in the /pictures folder, not in the /pictures/Estate Events. I suppose that's gonna change in v0.11, hence the mistake.
Happy to help!

Looks like that is the case, sorry for the mix up. The game is getting too big to keep memorized. ._.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Becoming Griselda's thrall can be avoided in a few ways, but that final negotiation scene does go a little differently based on how well (or poorly) you did throughout the segment. The easiest way out is the "offer truce" option, but like CyBeRd0g pointed out, someone posted a loose guide earlier in the thread.

Shit looks like have to play again
If it's any consolation, there's new content, a lot of rewrites, and all the scenes include animations now.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Thanks! Fixed save is attached just in case you check this first.
For future reference, I also need the global.rmmzsave from the save folder in order to get saves to load properly, so I can't test to be 100% sure the fix is correct, but it should work for you. If it doesn't, send me that global file and let me know.

Happy to help!

Looks like that is the case, sorry for the mix up. The game is getting too big to keep memorized. ._.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Becoming Griselda's thrall can be avoided in a few ways, but that final negotiation scene does go a little differently based on how well (or poorly) you did throughout the segment. The easiest way out is the "offer truce" option, but like CyBeRd0g pointed out, someone posted a loose guide earlier in the thread.

If it's any consolation, there's new content, a lot of rewrites, and all the scenes include animations now.
umm u have given me txt file..

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Sorry for the confusion, that's the save file for jahall. Attachments just always go to the bottom of the post.
ohh no problem..
now i have play from start knowing i missed out 2 3 trophies..
anyway again thanks for reaching out to our problems

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
umm my game gets stuck when jenny tries to confront viridius after he comes out of the bath to take nap in his room... is there any solution for this...
not that i will take that route but u know i keep exploring each one of them hreserves

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes