anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
umm regarding negotiations with lalita does each option affect the outcome or whatever u choose it same.. asking coz cant figure it out

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
umm i seem to unable to complete the second freeze..... cant seem to find to extra objectives of some new maids like katrina ivy summer lalita kala hreserves

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
are you planning to add more girls....
coz katrina doesnt seem to be there in the game poster but but got a new maid... so there will be more to come ??
Yup. There's a new one in v0.11, two more that you'll meet in v0.12 and recruit later in Act 2, and two more in Act 3.
Plus a couple more potential mothers, if you count them.

I'll also be updating the banner eventually, though the new banner still won't include everyone.

umm i seem to unable to complete the second freeze..... cant seem to find to extra objectives of some new maids like katrina ivy summer lalita kala hreserves
The extra objectives aren't required in order to complete the second Freeze.
If you're looking for hints, I won't give away the farm, but remember that not all of the extra objectives are just bringing one Maid to another. Some need you to go somewhere specific, like Cumhaill. Also, you can slide across the frozen pool. All the Maids have different reactions to that.
I will say Kala's extra objective requires Deirlinn to be in the nursery, though.

is that intentional?
No. No it is not. Fixed for v0.12.
Thanks for pointing it out!

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Yup. There's a new one in v0.11, two more that you'll meet in v0.12 and recruit later in Act 2, and two more in Act 3.
Plus a couple more potential mothers, if you count them.

I'll also be updating the banner eventually, though the new banner still won't include everyone.

The extra objectives aren't required in order to complete the second Freeze.
If you're looking for hints, I won't give away the farm, but remember that not all of the extra objectives are just bringing one Maid to another. Some need you to go somewhere specific, like Cumhaill. Also, you can slide across the frozen pool. All the Maids have different reactions to that.
I will say Kala's extra objective requires Deirlinn to be in the nursery, though.

No. No it is not. Fixed for v0.12.
Thanks for pointing it out!
and do i have to spend time with all the maids? still couldnt get extra objectives of kala and lalita

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
and do i have to spend time with all the maids? still couldnt get extra objectives of kala and lalita
Quinn and Teely should still be optional, but everyone else, yes. You need to clear all their main quests in order to progress.

Fixed and fixed. At least, I'm pretty sure. The walls were easy to fix and test, so that's for sure fixed, but I have no idea how you actually got onto the roof. I tried to get up there myself and had no luck. Still found something to fix, though, so hopefully that was it.
Thanks again!

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Quinn and Teely should still be optional, but everyone else, yes. You need to clear all their main quests in order to progress.

Fixed and fixed. At least, I'm pretty sure. The walls were easy to fix and test, so that's for sure fixed, but I have no idea how you actually got onto the roof. I tried to get up there myself and had no luck. Still found something to fix, though, so hopefully that was it.
Thanks again!
nvm i guess will skip the extra of these 2 and go on... and finished the second freeze
waiting eagerly for the new updates

Reactions: hreserves
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes