hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Now I have problems with trophy 10.
I don't know with which kid I had to talk.
Trophy 10 is based on a reputation score. There are a couple side quests you can do to increase that reputation, but you can also just donate antidotes forever, too. Once your reputation is high enough talk to Vendra - the girl you give the antidotes to.

umm my game gets stuck when jenny tries to confront viridius after he comes out of the bath to take nap in his room... is there any solution for this...
not that i will take that route but u know i keep exploring each one of them hreserves
That's frustrating. =/ I thought I fixed that. Sorry for the trouble.
It should be fixed for v0.12 now, but if you don't mind sharing your save (both the numbered save file and global.rmmzsave), I can investigate and confirm it's fixed, I can also give you an autosave that'll place you in the next part of the conversation.

If the issue is what I think it is, some movement is trying to happen but can't. Because the movement can't happen and the event is waiting on the movement to complete, the game almost completely locks up.

bookshelves of where...
Maroko already gave you most of the answer, but every bookshelf before crossing the mountains counts towards the trophy. Though the ones with books on them you have to read in order for them to count (meaning if you interact with a bookshelf and choose not to read the book there, it doesn't count, but if it doesn't have a book to read, it counts despite not having a book there).

Reactions: anshusenpai

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
Trophy 10 is based on a reputation score. There are a couple side quests you can do to increase that reputation, but you can also just donate antidotes forever, too. Once your reputation is high enough talk to Vendra - the girl you give the antidotes to.

That's frustrating. =/ I thought I fixed that. Sorry for the trouble.
It should be fixed for v0.12 now, but if you don't mind sharing your save (both the numbered save file and global.rmmzsave), I can investigate and confirm it's fixed, I can also give you an autosave that'll place you in the next part of the conversation.

If the issue is what I think it is, some movement is trying to happen but can't. Because the movement can't happen and the event is waiting on the movement to complete, the game almost completely locks up.
umm no need to trouble yourself more.... i just wanted to report that.. i didnt take that route so no problem

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
umm no need to trouble yourself more.... i just wanted to report that.. i didnt take that route so no problem
It's no trouble. I want to make sure it's fixed as much as anything else. I don't mind handing out a fixed save if it means I understand the problem better.
Thanks for reporting the issue either way!

you should still be able to get the trophy
do you know how to get trophy 11
Basically all trophies can be obtained at any time. There are only two that can be completely missed, and the rest can either be earned whenever, or at Big Dick's once you get that far. More about which trophies are affected is in .

As for trophy 11, you can't fully earn it until after both Holds are complete for Drain The Swamp. Trophy 12 is similar.

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
I feel like I have done this with each maid, but will just appear after each secondary objective is completed?
I probably missed one, but it has been a couple months, so I do not remember which ones I have done. These are the ones I remember doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 1: NVM, finally found the last 2 (show the glasses made to Quinn and bring the sister maid to the head maid).
Thanks for the help

Edit 2: When waiting the guy wait at the beginning of the update, Alice is bug (cannot talk to her).
you can also add teely. after spending time with her you again have to take her to library afterwards

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
umm do i have a chance to get trophy 12.. it seems it can only be obtained during haunt or i should play it again before haunts ends.. ohh shit looks i found out my mistake u have to get trophy 12 after getting willow. luckily i had saved file before start of freeze and also found out how to solve the tower summoning ritual still the question remains wether can i get back after the amaira estate storyline else again i have to play before freeze hreserveso

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i did everything to get trophy 13 but i didnt get it... i explored every secondary objectives too still didnt get:cry::cry::cry:
help me hreserves
The Task List will tell you if you've gotten the extra objectives. You have to go to the Complete tab, and they'll be listed under Character Quests. If you completed it, you'll see an extra gold star with Extra Objective Complete listed. If it's not there, you didn't complete it. It's not necessary to get both Quinn and Teely and complete both their extra tasks to get the trophy during the first Freeze, but you do need to get at least Quinn.

Otherwise you have another chance to get it during the second Freeze.

is trophy 12 feasible only after the first winter?

and where can i get high heels before winter?
You can only get trophy 12 during the Haunt, but not until after you get Willow.

And Maid's Heels are around. You can find them in a couple spots, even early on, but I can't remember exactly where off the top of my head.

umm do i have a chance to get trophy 12.. it seems it can only be obtained during haunt or i should play it again before haunts ends.. ohh shit looks i found out my mistake u have to get trophy 12 after getting willow. luckily i had saved file before start of freeze and also found out how to solve the tower summoning ritual still the question remains wether can i get back after the amaira estate storyline else again i have to play before freeze hreserveso
Yup, you figured it out. =P

Like the Freeze trophies, you can get trophy 12 during the second Haunt if you miss it during the first one. Currently only trophy 4 and trophy 16 are impossible to get later in the game if you miss them.

• Wow

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022
The Task List will tell you if you've gotten the extra objectives. You have to go to the Complete tab, and they'll be listed under Character Quests. If you completed it, you'll see an extra gold star with Extra Objective Complete listed. If it's not there, you didn't complete it. It's not necessary to get both Quinn and Teely and complete both their extra tasks to get the trophy during the first Freeze, but you do need to get at least Quinn.

You can only get trophy 12 during the Haunt, but not until after you get Willow.
ohhk I will again play the freeze storyline if this time I don't get I ain't gonna start back as u said I can again get it later
Gosh u making me too much involved in this game i am literally into this game. To get the trophy 12 I literally made diagrams in notebook to solve to get it done perfectly

Reactions: hreserves

anshusenpai

Mar 1, 2022

And Maid's Heels are around. You can find them in a couple spots, even early on, but I can't remember exactly where off the top of my head.

Yup, you figured it out. =P

Like the Freeze trophies, you can get trophy 12 during the second Haunt if you miss it during the first one. Currently only trophy 4 and trophy 16 are impossible to get later in the game if you miss them.
man i found out my another mistake i forgot to collect the broken glasses repair and give it to quinn ohh god
edit- btw thanks now i got the trophy 13 yesssssssssssss phewwww

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes