Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Everything.
In all seriousness, it involves the larger flames and the same trick that recruiting Quinn does.
If that doesn't make sense, check the README. Second point under Hints & Tips.
Or get the trophy that's hidden there, but that's definitely the hard way.

Yup. Technically. Kinda.

It's a bit tricky, but you need to keep flipping switches until the bush that's blocking you goes away.
Those final two at the top are the key.

You should be able to get into the ballroom without any difficulty. To get past the locked door there, you need to find a hidden switch that's in one of the smaller rooms.
From there, you just keep trying to get into new areas. It does involve a bit of back-tracking, but it's otherwise pretty sequential.
how to find the Hachtlamh hold? And how to to get a trowel for the fire at love shack? And how to get into the tower where the elders ring is some kind of spell thing on floor blocking the way once you walk inside?

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Can someone please post maids and masters the arrival compressed pc zip because every download I have found is rar. When I go to unpack the file the thing it has is an audio folder and nothing else.
Weird. I'm too lazy to go check the other thread, but it's also available on . Those files should be fully intact still.

how to find the Hachtlamh hold? And how to to get a trowel for the fire at love shack? And how to get into the tower where the elders ring is some kind of spell thing on floor blocking the way once you walk inside?
Hachtlamh is old Augalamh. You reach it by going south out of the village. There's a different tile next to the entrance, go north from there. There should be a couple characters in Augalamh that give you directions.

Foul tarnished, in search of the Elder's Ring. Emboldened by the flame of ambition. Someone must extinguish thy flame.
1689826334532.png
(it opens later in the story)

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
i am stuck for what to do in spend time with maid quest
Most of them are pretty straightforward, though I do get that the section is built a little differently than most of the rest of the game.
You just approach one of your Maids, select the Spend Time option, and their quest will start. The Task List will give you an idea of what to do next, if not tell you outright.
Once you've done all of them (the optional characters have their own quests, but are optional to complete), you'll get a notification if you enter your mansion without someone in your party. If you aren't getting the notification, you can check the Task List to see which Maids you've already done the quests for (Complete tab, Character Quests).
You can also check the completed quest to know if you've done their bonus objective - if you have it'll show an extra "Bonus Objective Complete" star.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
donate antidote in swamp hospitality is not getting completed i donated more than 30 antidotes till now
That's because it takes more than 30 if all you do is donate antidotes.
There are other side quests you can do that'll increase your reputation if you don't want to (or can't) keep donating.

Can I still get a link to version 9.2?
I don't maintain uploaded builds older than the most recent public build, but there might be a compressed version or unofficial torrent somewhere on a previous page in this thread that's still up.

What to do now??
Now you get past Lalita.
It's similar to the larger torches.

Has someone an save after finding melissa ?.

Thank you...
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you really shouldn't be having this much trouble. Do you mind sharing your save? I'm starting to wonder if you haven't managed to find a unique bug that hasn't been reported yet.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Has anyone got past this fight, no matter what you do you cant win
It's absolutely winnable, just very difficult if you haven't done a lot of combat, and it does look like you're a smidge under-leveled. The only way it'd be impossible is if all you're doing is constantly selecting Attack (which it looks like you might be based on how high your TP and SP gauges are).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have a save that goes back to before the conversation starts, it might also be worth trying out some different team comps; Ella is great for backup when you're in the wilds, but she's not the best fighter and doesn't have much in the way of synergy with anyone else. Alice's heals are a little more reliable and the SP she gives out alongside her heals will help keep Phoebe's skills going. And Jenny does a great job of keeping those buff stacks off the enemy team.

If you don't have an earlier save to try different strategies:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do you start the love shack quest liine ii cant find it at all
It's hidden in a grove to the east in the wilds just outside your Estate. If you've found that, interact with the chest inside after you've gotten Phoebe in your party.
After that, you need to find a trowel, dig up the weeds, fix the fire pit, and have the Cumhaill Accord. It'll fully open after you talk to your construction Maid in the Estate's customization room about finishing repairs on it.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
What to do here ?. Tried it 5 times.

And about finding melissa: I went one save back (The one in front of the mansion where you have to find Melissa) because i was stuck trying to find Melissa, but i try again later.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
What to do here ?. Tried it 5 times.

And about finding melissa: I went one save back (The one in front of the mansion where you have to find Melissa) because i was stuck trying to find Melissa, but i try again later.
I have a couple posts that explain it in detail over the past couple pages, but the general idea is you read the story and push the 12 buttons in order according to the story on the painting. There's a summary of the story after you read it for the first time.

And as long as there's no bugs, I'm happy. There's just not a lot to see, especially early on. It should be obvious once you go into the right room, so I couldn't help but think a bug got in the way somehow.
Which is entirely possible if you got there before Lalita, because you're not supposed to go there until after.
Unless you're using a cheat engine to fiddle with the background numbers. I'd advise against that. It breaks stuff.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm trying to do the task to get wood from the deep wilds to repair the floors in the mansion. I pass through the gate out of the mansion grounds OK, but then when I attempt to move on to the next screen Master says he needs to take a nap. But after going back to the bedroom and taking a nap, it still says that. I seem to have no way of progressing further.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I'm trying to do the task to get wood from the deep wilds to repair the floors in the mansion. I pass through the gate out of the mansion grounds OK, but then when I attempt to move on to the next screen Master says he needs to take a nap. But after going back to the bedroom and taking a nap, it still says that. I seem to have no way of progressing further.
That's a bug I can't patch out that didn't get completely fixed until v0.11. If you don't mind sharing your save, I can fix it manually for you.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
That's a bug I can't patch out that didn't get completely fixed until v0.11. If you don't mind sharing your save, I can fix it manually for you.
Thanks. That's very kind of you.
ETA: In fact, I was so impressed by your offer to do that - as well as by the game itself - that I've just joined your Patreon, which I find has given me access to v0.11, so I guess I don't need to have my save edited after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: hreserves

CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
hreserves
v0.10.1
All images, related to the Iris and Jenny kitchen scene are missing
Iris and Jenny Measuring (1).png_
through
Iris and Jenny Measuring (13).png_
They are present in v0.9.2, but not in encoded form, so simple copying/renaming doesn't fix the problem.
Is there still any way to make the game load the original png images nevertheless?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks. That's very kind of you.
ETA: In fact, I was so impressed by your offer to do that - as well as by the game itself - that I've just joined your Patreon, which I find has given me access to v0.11, so I guess I don't need to have my save edited after all.
Thanks! The support means a lot.

In the interest of full transparency, the issue is progression-related. Hopefully the other fixes will be enough for you to continue, but just upgrading to v0.11 may not completely resolve the issue.

v0.10.1 All images, related to the Iris and Jenny kitchen scene are missing
Iris and Jenny Measuring (1).png_
through
Iris and Jenny Measuring (13).png_
They are present in v0.9.2, but not in encoded form, so simple copying/renaming doesn't fix the problem.
Is there still any way to make the game load the original png images nevertheless?
That's... incredibly weird. Sorry about that, I have no idea how that happened. .
Extract the patch into the main Maids & Masters folder, and all the images will go where they're supposed to be.

I thought I'd somehow missed fixing the called image path, but the images are just outright missing despite never being touched. Even weirder, they're in v0.11, so it's not like there's an incorrect compression thing happening that I missed. But that's what patches are for, I guess. I'll add the patch to the OP for anyone else who's also having this issue.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes