• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MoistBananas

Jul 6, 2018
Benkei best girl but gotta wait for A-5 when the German soldier girl harem is available, as well as Yoshitsune and Yoshitsune + Benkei.
Luckily for you, there was a partial translation of A-5 (Margrit's harem route) that was posted on reddit Christmas last year.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
if anyone wondering A4 is also translated and yes i meant the one which is standalone instead of the bundle version

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
Wasn't this the game with the route for the little sister where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...If so, do any of the new endings/routes fix that? Because that was seriously one of the dumbest, most elitist endings I've ever seen in a game.
no.... and a lot of people were fine with kazuko's route so i dont think minatosoft will ever retcon that

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018

...If so, do any of the new endings/routes fix that? Because that was seriously one of the dumbest, most elitist endings I've ever seen in a game.
Nah, that's just you maybe? I never have problem with Kazuko route or even interpret it the same way as you lol

Kliffoth

Apr 26, 2017
OK, so I set the system locale to Japanese, but I still can't get any .exe file to start (except the launcher, but when I click on A1 there, it closes). Can anybody tell me please what I may be doing wrong?

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
I remembered watching the anime when I was a young teenager! Now I can masturbate to the visual novel as a young adult!

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
And what is pregnancy content in this game?
game doesn't have severely high fetishization in the game outside of exhibition and Anal (The MC is a massive butt fetishist). There are scenes where the MC can be slightly "forceful", but it's usually him trying to show love by doing the deed (It's heavily implied his father borderline raped his mother and she fell madly in love with him because she's a severe masochist).

Also most of the female cast are severely OP, especially the lead heroine, Momoyo, who chases after girls because she has yet to find a suitable man worthy of her.
1628667463085.png

Also remember, everyone is over the age of 18
1628667667008.png

Oct 2, 2018
Japanese games like this make all the suffering that comes from going through all the bad ones on this site with forced rape or some extra special fetish well worth it! Glad that there are still wonderful Japanese game developers that cater to the ones of us that are not really into the forced rape or other questionable fetishes. All hail the translators and Japanese developers/artists that make games like this possible! We salute you.

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
Ah Majikoi....pretty much fell in love with this ever since Yandere translation translated the first game a few years ago....like 5 years ago? the comedy, romance, fun, ratio really suit me

personally i find there are no bad route in this vn...there was probably only one thing that disappointed me...the teacher route (not because it's bad) .-.

Reactions: Muityek

monster king

Apr 27, 2017

Uh, no? That's not the moral of her story.

You have to understand her previous main goals was to stand side-to-side equally in strength with Momoyo, which is practically impossible since Momoyo herself is like one-of-a-kind god of war reincarnation that (almost) nobody could ever match.

The moral of her story is that "The path that you wanted isn't always the the best path, nor that it would be the happiest path. There's always another path where you can truly shine.", and I know that it's really a pretty realistic view when the series itself is pretty damn bizarre with how they have superpowers and the-dragon-ball-like fighting. It's something that we also had to learn and face, because not everyone born lucky and/or have the natural talent(s) to achieve their ambitions. You could dedicated your whole life to reach that level, but it's not always a guarantee that you would be happy when you reach that level while also simultaneously regretting yourself for missing out chances to live your life.

Now that I think about it, all the route in this series is all about the heroine becoming more human and womanlike. Their core value from becoming the strongest warrior change into being able to stand by your side as a lover.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

One of the most realistic endings

bhas

Aug 24, 2017
Ah awesome Majikoi was my first vn!
Really happy we get this
Hope A-5 gets translated with best Girl

Reactions: Varakiel

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
There is a partial english patch for A-5 Full Margit + Hound Route for anyone interested.

PLEASE NOTE : The below given link DOES NOT contain translation for Yoshitsune or Takae routes. This is only a Partial patch.

If anyone interested you can download it from below link.

GOOGLE DRIVE: Google Drive
what is the password to it

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes