• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
The game is not working for me. I changed the locale to Japanese but when I click on the exe nothing happens. I don't get any error or anything it just loads for a second and stops. I tried disabling my anti-virus but it did not help. Any ideas why?

Reactions: dororo7777

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Uh, no? That's not the moral of her story.

You have to understand her previous main goals was to stand side-to-side equally in strength with Momoyo, which is practically impossible since Momoyo herself is like one-of-a-kind god of war reincarnation that (almost) nobody could ever match.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The moral of her story is that "The path that you wanted isn't always the the best path, nor that it would be the happiest path. There's always another path where you can truly shine.", and I know that it's really a pretty realistic view when the series itself is pretty damn bizarre with how they have superpowers and the-dragon-ball-like fighting. It's something that we also had to learn and face, because not everyone born lucky and/or have the natural talent(s) to achieve their ambitions. You could dedicated your whole life to reach that level, but it's not always a guarantee that you would be happy when you reach that level while also simultaneously regretting yourself for missing out chances to live your life.

Now that I think about it, all the route in this series is all about the heroine becoming more human and womanlike. Their core value from becoming the strongest warrior change into being able to stand by your side as a lover.
You're right, but it could've been handled much better.

Some things could've been handled better, is all I'm saying.

Reactions: LaraNome

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
So, this version is "Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S" + "A1 - A4" or just "A1 - A4" ?

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
You're right, but it could've been handled much better.

Some things could've been handled better, is all I'm saying.
I agree with how the game did and how it turn out wanko is really stubborn even without seeing her route there always hint here and there how momoyo look at her when she train unless she told her straight to the face like that wanko just won't simply give up with that talent of her and ruin her future even more since not to mention momoyo/mayuzumi she will not even reach the chris or miyako level ever in the future

Momoyo also suit her personality to come out like that she probably can't stand seeing wanko waste her time like this so she just come out and say it with how stubborn wanko is she need something like this to wake up if she keep going like this it like her try to put car engine into bicycle and spin up to the mountain it painful seeing her like that see how her change really make me love her more become smarter and calmer still energetic but not that dumb anymore sure being dumb might seem cute for her character but this route is all about growing up and move on for me she give up her dream and have another dream that possible for her and work really hard for it

But then again it just my opinion and her route is my favorite of all

Last edited:

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
It has been a damn long time. I still remember playing through A1 and A2. Decided to wait until the whole thing was finished, so I guess I'm waiting until A5 gets translated.

bib

Jun 7, 2017
It cannot be stressed strongly enough that you should not download and play this without first having played through at the extreme least the common routes of Majikoi and Majikoi S. After that I'd say that the Monshiro route in S is essential to understand half of the shit that happens in the A-routes.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Is this a kinetic novel? Or does it have some kind of gameplay?
it's a visual novel, you should play majikoi(Do love me seriously) and then majikoi S(Do love me Seriously S)they are on this site and its worth the time, different choices and many different routes to play and all the character are amazing only the first majikoi can be found uncensored

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I agree with how the game did and how it turn out wanko is really stubborn even without seeing her route there always hint here and there how momoyo look at her when she train unless she told her straight to the face like that wanko just won't simply give up with that talent of her and ruin her future even more since not to mention momoyo/mayuzumi she will not even reach the chris or miyako level ever in the future

Momoyo also suit her personality to come out like that she probably can't stand seeing wanko waste her time like this so she just come out and say it with how stubborn wanko is she need something like this to wake up if she keep going like this it like her try to put car engine into bicycle and spin up to the mountain it painful seeing her like that see how her change really make me love her more become smarter and calmer still energetic but not that dumb anymore sure being dumb might seem cute for her character but this route is all about growing up and move on for me she give up her dream and have another dream that possible for her and work really hard for it

But then again it just my opinion and her route is my favorite of all
Fair enough. I respectfully disagree. Wanko is one of my favorite characters, too. However, I wish she got treated better in her route. That's all.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes