XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks! I will wait for this one to be completely translated and maybe get uncensored, but that's not big of a deal.
only the 1st game is uncensored but I doubt we'll get the rest, and it'll be about a year before a5 is translated as there is only one team working on this series

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
i like the guy that gave the game a one star review for no new countent khaja where's the A-4 translation before the 10th its almost like there's new content in this release and they put out the A-4 translation with the special edition and for just A-4 at the same time and this is the first time having A-4 translated but ur right good one star review for having no new content for a release that has new content.

Feb 2, 2019
Because that was seriously one of the dumbest, most elitist endings I've ever seen in a game.
It's good to have dreams. But it's also good when someone has the courage to grab the said dreamer's ankles and stick them to the ground before he start to fly too high... it keeps them from crashing like shit later. It is less crual to awake them soon rather than letting them dream and awake way later when it's already too late for them to be able to land on their two feet... Better to awake them soon before their dreams become nightmare after they corner themselves in a slump, making effort never rewarded and always ending in failure...

Sorry but your success or failure does not depend solely on your efforts. Your physique, your intelligence and your natural talent determine your success. If you don't have favorable genetics to achieve your goal, no matter how hard you try, you'll always be behind those who work as hard as you and who additionally have that edge that you don't have.

To seek to achieve the impossible is to condemn oneself to failure.
It is however not a bad thing to seek to improve yourself (regardless of the discipline).

Last edited:

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
I played this VN a long time ago and it is still my top favorite totally recommend it. Before you ask you do not need to play the first one but I do recommend it. This VN is long as heck but totally worth it and I will say it Margit best girl XD

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
You're right, but it could've been handled much better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some things could've been handled better, is all I'm saying.

If anything, Miyako's route was probably the most disappointing of all. It felt rushed and half-assed. If there was any character in the game I felt didn't receive justice, it's her. Of all the characters, Miyako deserved a much better ending given her past and her relationship with Yamato. Wanko's was probably the most realistic of the entire cast.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
wow, they did A4 way quicker than A3, but I may be mistaken

I've started playing A1 but haven't went far, guess I'm lucky

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

If anything, Miyako's route was probably the most disappointing of all. It felt rushed and half-assed. If there was any character in the game I felt didn't receive justice, it's her. Of all the characters, Miyako deserved a much better ending given her past and her relationship with Yamato. Wanko's was probably the most realistic of the entire cast.
gotta disagree there, Kazuko and Miyako routes were the most interesting to me, both showing real character growth to not so obvious problems that they both had

Chris and Yukie routes were pretty blend to me storywise, both had obvious problems, Chris being a princess and Yukie having no social skills, there are no surprises there, they grow out of it as expected. Momoyo I feel there's barely any growth? I may be missing something, it's more about Yamato getting to be with her than how she grows.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
don't know why I didn't know of this sooner but this is the translation for the margit route and harem route in A-5

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Realistic doesn't always mean good. At least Miyako got what she wanted.
Realistic doesn't always mean good, yes, not that anyone was insinuating as such. Wankos story was well received because her treatment was necessary, everyone had their reasons (they were good ones) and that it was far from cruel. It built character and kickstarted her growth. She ended up in a much healthier place in the end, and that was the point of her story. You can't always get what you want, which in the end, she actually got what she wanted because her goals and understanding of herself changed, and therefore what she wanted also changed.

gotta disagree there, Kazuko and Miyako routes were the most interesting to me, both showing real character growth to not so obvious problems that they both had

Chris and Yukie routes were pretty blend to me storywise, both had obvious problems, Chris being a princess and Yukie having no social skills, there are no surprises there, they grow out of it as expected. Momoyo I feel there's barely any growth? I may be missing something, it's more about Yamato getting to be with her than how she grows.
I'm not sure what part of my description of Kazuko you disagree with as we're saying the same thing. Miyako however is a different story. There was a lot of disappointment with her route in the forums when her route came out, quite understandably. It's not that it was bad, it was just underwhelming.

MCSD-miyako_0025.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes