Darkspirit25

Mar 9, 2020

I couldn't find one for a3 and a4
I put them in order in case you're new to the series.
For A-3 I used and A-4 is on but its in japanese so I changed it while playing. Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Just seems like too much effort to install.
Its actually just setting your system to jp, extract and you are done, the "import data from previous majikoi" part is just importing the settings from one to another such as the auto speed, volume setting etc.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I liked Margit's afterstory a lot, her actual route in S did her a grave disservice by just being a crappy nukige plot. At least A did her some amount of justice.

As to the Miyako discussion... It doesn't matter because the best girl is Monshiro. ;P

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I liked Margit's afterstory a lot, her actual route in S did her a grave disservice by just being a crappy nukige plot. At least A did her some amount of justice.

As to the Miyako discussion... It doesn't matter because the best girl is Monshiro. ;P
Best girl is chris

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
That's a horrible way to spell Momoyo.
Momoyo is the best of the original girls but nobody beats Monshiro. Admittedly her sex scenes 'aint the greatest but her route is A-Class (or should I say, S-Class lol) and she's also the most heart-warming. Plus grown version is a goddess.

I'd have to say my favorites are

1. Monshiro
2. Seiso
3. Yoshitsune. But Yoshitsune has no route yet. RiP A-5.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Its actually just setting your system to jp, extract and you are done, the "import data from previous majikoi" part is just importing the settings from one to another such as the auto speed, volume setting etc.
Well it says I have to track down the game files and then mix them with translations, which then implies version conflicts. I can't even mount a virtual CD/DVD anymore and ugh. Even still the game is way too much novel and not enough game for me.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Actually, the thing that makes me saddest is that Hideo doesn't manage to get with Kazuko in the Monshiro After. Kinda sad. He's actually a really good person, too.

SirPinha

Mar 31, 2018
Try this:

1) In the taskbar search window, type "Virus & threat protection". Click on it.
2) Under "Virus & threat protection settings", click on "Manage settings".
3) Scroll down until you see "Exclusions". Click on "Add or remove exclusions".
4) Click on "+ Add an exclusion", then select "Folder", and then find the folder that contains the Majikoi visual novels.
5) Highlight it and then press "Select folder".
6) Try to play the VN now.
Still nothing, everytime i try to run the game a DMP file pops up.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Momoyo is the best of the original girls but nobody beats Monshiro. Admittedly her sex scenes 'aint the greatest but her route is A-Class (or should I say, S-Class lol) and she's also the most heart-warming. Plus grown version is a goddess.

I'd have to say my favorites are

1. Monshiro
2. Seiso
3. Yoshitsune. But Yoshitsune has no route yet. RiP A-5.
Yup grown up monshiro is a goddess but we have only one scene with her. It's a crime we don't see her more

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Awww, and no scene with Shi Wengong in A-4 (at least going by her lack of tags on VNDB). Why must the writers tease us so?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So officially, who did Yamato end up with?
That's the thing there is no such thing as official girl. The cast is huge there is no harem, Yamato can end up with anyone you want in the first VN in the "True ending" he doesn't end up with anyone. Heck this is the reason why this VN is so popular because there is no official girl.
I have just one question for the ones that played the game.

I will just say it rather then ask just play the VN If you want to be spoiled because of being lazy
I won't go into the whole thing just literary play the VN. This game doesn't take that kind of approach you are thinking about there is a whole reason why he dose it but that is just spoiling the story surrounding her.

thiago123

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone with a torrent for this one? the links are not only taking forever, but usually crash at around 30~40% of the download

Mar 18, 2018
so question about this version, does it have the the the A+ routes since i am confused on what was posted on VNDB?
I remember it having another set of 3 routes more than the 5.
Did they make their own packaged version or?

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
so question about this version, does it have the the the A+ routes since i am confused on what was posted on VNDB?
I remember it having another set of 3 routes more than the 5.
Did they make their own packaged version or?
Yeah, it contains all the A! routes 1-5, but only till A4 is translated, currently there's only margit route translated for A5 but not included in this one because its from other translation group

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Best girl is Yukie. Shame we didn't get a threesome between her and her sis.
You do get a scene involving the two of them in her sister's A route iirc, but she's there more like a guest character for oral, it's not a 'full threesome' I guess.

That's the thing there is no such thing as official girl. The cast is huge there is no harem, Yamato can end up with anyone you want in the first VN in the "True ending" he doesn't end up with anyone. Heck this is the reason why this VN is so popular because there is no official girl.

I will just say it rather then ask just play the VN If you want to be spoiled because of being lazy
I won't go into the whole thing just literary play the VN. This game doesn't take that kind of approach you are thinking about there is a whole reason why he dose it but that is just spoiling the story surrounding her.
I found the scene kind of distasteful and creepy, it annoyed me a lot reading the original VN.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes