Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I remember playing the series, i really loved them~

The anime too, in fact.. i first meet the Anime and then i reached the games.

Great game, great endings and else.. i really recommend this game to be played and see all the routes~ (takes quite the time if you don't skip everything)

Mr_Magus

Jul 1, 2021
Is there a standalone a4
I'm also waiting for a standalone a4 if possible.
There is a standalone version of A4 uploaded today on sukebei nyaa, but download at your own risk, since I have never seen that uploader before [Looking at the files, I am 99% sure it is probably safe, but I don't want take responsibility for recommending something I haven't tested out!]

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm not sure what part of my description of Kazuko you disagree with as we're saying the same thing. Miyako however is a different story. There was a lot of disappointment with her route in the forums when her route came out, quite understandably. It's not that it was bad, it was just underwhelming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1347902
I didn't disagree with your opinion on Kazuko, should've made it more clear, sorry about that.

And yeah, I think that what you said about Miyako route is spot on, it is indeed underwhelming thinking through this perspective.

Reactions: rspkers

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I didn't disagree with your opinion on Kazuko, should've made it more clear, sorry about that.

And yeah, I think that what you said about Miyako route is spot on, it is indeed underwhelming thinking through this perspective.

Jul 21, 2019
When A-5 can be translated and this game fully translation?
I cannot wait for it! I love these stories, and they didnt exist on animation in television channel (anime tv)
How sad, anyway back to the points, please help make the stories to complete english translation version and no censorship.
Please we all are here are adults and teens not (kids?) so its a wrong channel.

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
That is interesting view, but I find it a bit of a disagreement. I feel like her route was pretty good and well written.

Let's take a deeper look on this and what did the writer wanted to convey:
(A quick warning: this is a pretty long post of mine. Not to mention, English isn't my main language and I might would make few mistakes on writing this. Sorry in advance...)

With all thing said, this is just my opinion on Miyako's route. This is also from what I remember from playing the first game in such a long time, so I might made some false points... Though I have to say that I'm grateful if you're able to read this long post of mine. Thank you for your time and attention.

Anime Aoi

May 26, 2018
Please read the 'Important Info' section.
i followed it the important info and the game won't start and i know its not my computer since the the stand alone versions of majikoi,s,A-1,2,3 because they work perfectly fine.X never mind i somewhat fixed it but for some reason the game only works on my labtop and not my main computer also maji translations released an unofficial translation patch for those who still want to play the stand alone version of A-4.
- chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/mega/secure.html#folder/SpNXFAAA#xUwzcAfmr1SkiU3XETBrBg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes