XSekundesX

Nov 22, 2020
Minatosoft really hit a homerun with this series, but I believe they finished "milking" the Kazama family. I also really liked Tsujidou-san no Jun Ai Road. I hope their next series is as good as these ones.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Minatosoft really hit a homerun with this series, but I believe they finished "milking" the Kazama family. I also really liked Tsujidou-san no Jun Ai Road. I hope their next series is as good as these ones.
Thank god. I love this series, but I got really fed up with Yamato by the end of A-2, didn't even read A-3 and not planning to for a while. I just got bored with him being a literal sex demi god, who can sleep with the whole town if you give him a few days. For christ sake he even bones the MC from Tusjidou XD
The developers went a little over the top with the number of girls and giving every one of them routes.

Feb 2, 2019
Is this based on the anime Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai and if so, would it have the cast of said anime View attachment 1346776 ?
It is not adapted from the anime. It is the anime who is adapted from this. Nuance.

The anime freely adapt (original scenario) the first game Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (5 main love interest + 3 sub heroine + 1 a "secret" route when ending the 5 main + 3 or 4 friendship route with the other men of your crew + 1 "hermit" route)

The second game is called Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S (5 after story for the main heroine of the previous game + 5 or 6 other new heroine route + several sub short route)

Then, there is these 5 games... A1 to A5. Each with at least 2 route or after story for girls from previous game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sword26

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Looks good, but i wait until part 5 is translated and some horny fans provide an uncensor patch ^^

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
is there a walkthrough

I couldn't find one for a3 and a4
I put them in order in case you're new to the series.

Reactions: ghosthog

Kai33

Jun 12, 2020
Good shit to the translators belting this out in only a year. Here's hoping they decide to work on A-5 and complete the series.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
can I play this as a standalone game? without playing any previous game?
if you haven't played the previous games I highly recommend you do, they are really good, there's no reason to play the A1-A4 Series if you haven't played the 1st two games before, if your gonna play then might as well do it in order, but it's your choice

Mr_Magus

Jul 1, 2021
>mega for free user is limited
>Gdrive's file temporarily closed because too many people had recently download the file

Welp, looks like I have to put my trust on good old slow-ass anonfile.
If you have a vpn with lots of servers [I use nordvpn], you can switch your ip to reset you transfer quota! Use the megasync app to check your transfer quota, and shut megasync down when switching ip to see if your new ip has a low transfer data!

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
Can anyone upload the file to another site like Nopy or whatnot? Like I mean what kind of people use the top 3 worst uploaded in history like cmon, Google Drive always quota exceed, Mega limit 2gb like tf? Anon download stuff that takes 20 min to 3 hours like wut. I don't have a VPN to deal with this shit.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes