Darkblueshade

Dec 4, 2019
You do get a scene involving the two of them in her sister's A route iirc, but she's there more like a guest character for oral, it's not a 'full threesome' I guess.

I found the scene kind of distasteful and creepy, it annoyed me a lot reading the original VN.
Same. That and Stacy's route was annoying.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
A4's translation really took a dive.
keep the memes to a minimum and don't change a character's sexual orientation lol
Momoyo isn't bisexual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Yeah, I kinda felt like I saw a few meme references there... And there might have been some that went over my head.

As far as Momoyo being bi though, I'm pretty sure I do at least remember her being kinda flirty with female characters, but that could have just been her personality rather than her sexuality. If you told me she was bi I'd believe it at least.

Might be interesting to run through to that point on a non-TL'd version and see what she actually says.

A4 itself might just be meh?

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, I kinda felt like I saw a few meme references there... And there might have been some that went over my head.

As far as Momoyo being bi though, I'm pretty sure I do at least remember her being kinda flirty with female characters, but that could have just been her personality rather than her sexuality. If you told me she was bi I'd believe it at least.
there's a specific point in a previous game where someone asks her if she's into girls, she denies and says she's straight.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
there's a specific point in a previous game where someone asks her if she's into girls, she denies and says she's straight.
Ah yeah, I might be vaguely able to remember that. Been a long time since I played anything other than Monshiro's S route though (+common). Years and years.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Eh, if only it were just A4. The entire series has been translated with A LOT of liberties taken with the original script. Meme and pop culture references, jokes that are not in the original script etc. If you speak Japanese, you can see HOW MUCH was changed for no good reason at all. Oh well.
Huh, that's kinda irritating if it's the case. Like, I'm one of the people that actually say that translation accuracy isn't the most important thing for enjoyment, and I'll happily take something that's well-edited even if it's an MTL so long as it reads well in English and is interesting, but presumably these people were able to translate it properly and intentionally chose to fuck around with things as a conscious decision.

I've enjoyed all the games regardless, though.

Dec 9, 2017
I'm glad I was browsing today. I had no idea they finished A4. I didn't even think they were working on it so this was a nice surprise. Thank you.

Dec 9, 2017
I'm glad I was browsing today. I had no idea they finished A4. I didn't even think they were working on it so this was a nice surprise. Thank you.

Dec 9, 2017

Darkblueshade

Dec 4, 2019
A4's translation really took a dive.
keep the memes to a minimum and don't change a character's sexual orientation lol
Momoyo isn't bisexual.
I don't think the translators were actually trying to change Momoyo's sexual orientation. It could be just Momoyo trolling around. Like her saying she's bi as a joke.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone tell me the right order for playing the Majikoi games? Right now I'm playing Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! which I believe is the first one. Which is the right order after that one for all the other games?

zeronex00

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me the right order for playing the Majikoi games? Right now I'm playing Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! which I believe is the first one. Which is the right order after that one for all the other games?
1. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!!
2. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!! S
then A1 to A5
then the fandisc of A series
it isn't complicated tbh

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
There isn't a proper order other than original followed by S and then the rest.
A1-5 and plus/fandisks are mostly standalone after that.
you won't miss out on much, other than not knowing the full backstory of a side character that are a main character in a different A# game. like Seiso.
If it's important to the story, they'll give you a QRD flashback.

the only exception is Margit, she gets multiple stories and an entire game dedicated to her. so it's S -> A5 -> A Plus -> Ryouken

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I think the best A routes of the translated ones are, if I recall correctly:
Monshiro
Seiso
Benkei
Margit

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
whenever i try to play, i get in the game, i can't save, and whenever i go out of it, and in again there's no save file.

it seems windows defender is freaking out for whatever but i dunno why, even putting exclusions to the folder and all the exes doesn't seem to fix this...

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes