secrecy

May 1, 2017
So now you spend energy just watching different rooms even if time does not advance? Really? It´s a fine way to spoil your own game. Now it´s absolutely unplayable.

I was waiting for this update with enthusiasm. Now is ruined. I don´t understand why developer has decided to shoot himself.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So now you spend energy just watching different rooms even if time does not advance? Really? It´s a fine way to spoil your own game. Now it´s absolutely unplayable.

I was waiting for this update with enthusiasm. Now is ruined. I don´t understand why developer has decided to shoot himself.
It was always in the game, I just changed the values.
It's also not very difficult to maintain even without food I.E. take a nap, shower.

Reactions: Andarilho

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Before the update was only 1 unit, it was reasonable. Now 3 units make the game a chore. You cannot roam freely and kills the playthrough.
Be urged to take 2-3 naps in a day has absolutely no sense. Or feel "tired" just at the right hour you awaited for an event. I think is a big mistake and you should correct asap.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Before the update was only 1 unit, it was reasonable. Now 3 units make the game a chore. You cannot roam freely and kills the playthrough.
Be urged to take 2-3 naps in a day has absolutely no sense. Or feel "tired" just at the right hour you awaited for an event. I think is a big mistake and you should correct asap.
I'll keep it in mind, thanks for you input. :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this should be in the latest updates, it always helps to bring attention to games

I only saw the update because I have this game on my watched list

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Does anyone know the requirements to get the bar event with sarah? Im talking to her at the pool, only choosing the first option when you massage sun lotion on her, and I waited 5 weeks now and still hasn't popped up.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, the new energy requirement where you have to spend half of your day napping is horrible. It makes this game a chore to play. Between that and the fact that there is so little in the way of progression - you spend your time when you aren't napping searching for something to do. This has the potential to be a great game if these issues are addressed.

Reactions: proximus

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to answer the Professors work questions I own a computer but I have no idea what all the protocols are or what the abbreviations mean

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
How the hell are you supposed to answer the Professors work questions I own a computer but I have no idea what all the protocols are or what the abbreviations mean
You need to study or roll back and choose other option.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
100% tip to waitress...$50 for a $10 hammer...no way to earn money without cheating...good grief man, what's a blue-balled MC supposed to do? lol
oh well, at least there's a gym to gain some strength (10+) so we can actually smash the lock(s).

edit: WTF?! "acquired" 10k energy....6hrs later I have to sleep/shower/get some sun???? Uh....yeah, I'ma figure that out and patch it...lmao

Reactions: proximus

terroralpha

May 1, 2017

thatks for the heads up, i'll skip this one

kokusho

Jun 23, 2017
It seems like the person who made this game is an alien whose never met a human before. Human beings don't pass out from exhaustion several times a day for not doing anything but walking from one room to another.

I can't go to school or work because I'm too exhausted from doing....nothing? Even the most out of shape people can do more than that in a day. It makes no sense.

Reactions: VOYEUR

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys,
How can i activate cheats to keep my energy high enough to move to the kitchen or bathroom without collapse.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I was skeptical at first when looking at the preview pictures, they aren't that great... but after downloading the game and giving it a try, I've gotta say I do quite like the renders. That being said, one dev to another, there are some things you could improve, gameplay wise.

As others have already said, the energy consumption needs work. I won't talk about how energy is spent doing basically nothing, other people have spoken about that. However, what I will bring up is that no matter when the player goes to sleep, even if it's at 12:00 am/0:00, the player always wakes up with 67 energy. So you're telling me I can get a full 8 hours of sleep but wake up a little over half rested? Assuming we're using a scale of 0-100 at least. That needs to be tweaked.

Speaking of sleep, the player should also be able to sleep and carry on to the next day at anytime after the evening. There is no way to fast forward time and it's a bit of a pain in the ass to have to spam looking at TV to get the time to 12 just to go to sleep.

The sister also stopped showing up in her room at 20:00 for me at some point, not sure if that's intended or not. I know the player needs to talk to her at the pool to increase her affection though.

Honestly, if you worked out the energy issues the game would be setup nicely future updates. But as it is now, it's really annoying.

Anyway, keep up the work, I'm a titty lover so I like the models ;) I don't really know what the hell is going on with the story, but... titties. The MC also isn't a pubescent douche, which is nice.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes