Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
As much as I like the characters in this game, I've had 4 playthroughs stalling at 36/39/35/39 affection on Sarah - I got shower peeps and the nighttime masturbation peeps, but no sleeping sneaks :(
I sneaked into the shop at 12 on a weekday (I can read code :p) and saw the kinky Jenny scene.

I'm thinking I should wait for a later version, but I like the game man, but feel like I'm wasting my time :(
Sounds line you've seen most of what's in the game right now.
Sorry it feels like a waste of time, but it's in development, not a finished game. :)
I'm probably going to start working on a walkthrough in the coming days. Hopefully it will lead to less wasted time if you feel stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy holidays!

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Um, you do realize that 0.3 and 0.03 are the exact same number from a versioning standpoint, right?
[...]
Um, you do realize that it makes no difference for the point i was making (that people release money grabber "demos" and try to milk instead of deliver anything). Thanks for that educational excursion to offtopic-land but i prefere it my way.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Um, you do realize that it makes no difference for the point i was making (that people release money grabber "demos" and try to milk instead of deliver anything). Thanks for that educational excursion to offtopic-land but i prefere it my way.

but but he's the arbiter of version numbers!!! fear him!!! he may call you a .01 version human!!! run!!! but only run .03 away!! heh

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Are there too many people that seem to be milking? Sure. Are people releasing demos long before they should and with no content? Absolutely. Did your original post mention anything about that? No. Your post complained that developers are lying/misrepresenting what they are releasing by naming their release 0.3 instead of 0.03. You are free to go on believing that the developer has claimed they are 30% finished with their game and be mad at the developer when you download and find that it doesn't seem 30% finished to you. You may want the version number to be a tool for the player rather than a tool for the developer, but it is not. Prefer and think whatever you want. Reality will continue on regardless (but developers don't need to be slandered simply because some people wish things were different).

If you didn't mean to imply that developers were misrepresenting their content based on their version numbers, then just consider my 2 posts to be general information posts to the world at large and ignore the fact that they referenced posts that you made.

As for off-topic, we all could use a few more educational excursions from time to time (but yes, a comment or two and I'm more than ready to let the thread return to its regularly scheduled programming).

@tsunku
I'm just tired of seeing the same complaints time and time again in game thread after game thread. Developers aren't lying to us (at least not by how they choose to label their releases). Developers can number their releases however they want. The sooner people understand what a version number actually is and how it works the sooner we can get rid of posts where people get incensed over version numbers compared to volume of content. For a user, the only things a version number means are, 1. am I using the latest version, and 2. if I want to communicate information (bugs, interface layout, walkthroughs, etc) which distribution of the game is this information based on. (except where a specific developer publishes a set of rules that apply to his own versioning scheme)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Are there too many people that seem to be milking? Sure. Are people releasing demos long before they should and with no content? Absolutely. Did your original post mention anything about that? No. Your post complained that developers are lying/misrepresenting what they are releasing by naming their release 0.3 instead of 0.03. You are free to go on believing that the developer has claimed they are 30% finished with their game and be mad at the developer when you download and find that it doesn't seem 30% finished to you. You may want the version number to be a tool for the player rather than a tool for the developer, but it is not. Prefer and think whatever you want. Reality will continue on regardless (but developers don't need to be slandered simply because some people wish things were different).

If you didn't mean to imply that developers were misrepresenting their content based on their version numbers, then just consider my 2 posts to be general information posts to the world at large and ignore the fact that they referenced posts that you made.

As for off-topic, we all could use a few more educational excursions from time to time (but yes, a comment or two and I'm more than ready to let the thread return to its regularly scheduled programming).

@tsunku
I'm just tired of seeing the same complaints time and time again in game thread after game thread. Developers aren't lying to us (at least not by how they choose to label their releases). Developers can number their releases however they want. The sooner people understand what a version number actually is and how it works the sooner we can get rid of posts where people get incensed over version numbers compared to volume of content. For a user, the only things a version number means are, 1. am I using the latest version, and 2. if I want to communicate information (bugs, interface layout, walkthroughs, etc) which distribution of the game is this information based on. (except where a specific developer publishes a set of rules that apply to his own versioning scheme)
heh is this version 0.1274746s8723.1/2alpha.2?? the only thing i'm tired of seeing in threads are ppl who seem to flat out refuse to even think of searching a thread for the info they require. as well as the ones who state it's already in the thread but never bother to link to it and when you search you can't find it at all! remember things go better with cheese and bacon!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I've made a walkthrough for 0.02.01, you can find the post and download it .
Maybe it is an option for you to work with @Qleaf in the future? He already made a lot of great walkthroughs for us/our community and also has his own for this purpose. Just an idea because some other developers are already working together with him to cover this field.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Maybe it is an option for you to work with @Qleaf in the future? He already made a lot of great walkthroughs for us/our community and also has his own for this purpose. Just an idea because some other developers are already working together with him to cover this field.
I figured there was someone who did it, just not who. But thanks for this, I'll mark it for the future. :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I figured there was someone who did it, just not who. But thanks for this, I'll mark it for the future. :)
You're welcome. Would be a shame to know you torture yourself over that walkthrough and can't use the time to work on your baby since it sure has potential. ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You're welcome. Would be a shame to know you torture yourself over that walkthrough and can't use the time to work on your baby since it sure has potential. ;)
Hahaha, well I had some time to do some small stuff over christmas now so it didn't actually impact very much. I'm more worried about the next releases.
Thanks I hope it will live up to that potential. :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Seems promising ... but sis' bust size and form ... I don't like silicon bags and her boobs seems to be made of some kind of plastic :WutFace::FeelsBadMan: Makes her completely unattractive.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes