• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
ok why does nothing happen when i go to the old house ? and where is bonus 20 lol please

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
The encounter for Diane popped up for the old house but I can't figure out how to get in. I have the ladder and everything can someone help me please and thank you

EDIT:
I looked at the documention and I guess im also missing the phone call from Diane aswell with no idea how to trigger it

Last edited:

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
After you get the power supply from Helen in her apartment, are you supposed to see any new scenes? I haven't seen any new scenes, and when I click on the laptop in my inventory it just says that I need more computing power to crack the encryption.

I got the delivery of the strap-on, but have not given it to the twins or seen them use it. Did I miss something?

I had taken the final exam on one save and nothing happened after two or three gameplay weeks. Next I tried the patch Fasder uploaded, went back to an earlier save and retook the exam, then skipped ahead to the following Friday...nothing happened. Played a few extra days just in case and no results, no new scene, nothing.
Haven't seen anything new regarding the power supply, but I did see the strap-on stuff and the diploma scene. Didn't know the diploma scene took place in a new location, sorry about that.

byblacky

Feb 20, 2019
The encounter for Diane popped up for the old house but I can't figure out how to get in. I have the ladder and everything can someone help me please and thank you

EDIT:
I looked at the documention and I guess im also missing the phone call from Diane aswell with no idea how to trigger it
I have the samne problerm can anyone help

Reactions: Seriosha

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Sorry if this has been covered, but is anyone else having an issue with saves? I just played the current version. Quit. And tried to access my save 3 mins later, and it won't load. Playing Mac, btw.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
The only bug I've found so far is that I keep getting sent back to the shoppe to get Sarah some wine. Purchasing the wine doesn't seem to help. Apart than that, brilliant stuff. Cheers!

Edit: I had this problem before and after the patch. Perhaps I must create a new game altogether?

Last edited:

slebew

Jun 20, 2017

EDIT:
this made me confuse too... so I open the rpy file, and found this:

Code:
"Have a look around"if agility >= 30 and hours == 16 and spying_on_diane == False and breakfast_with_j_s == True and quantum_work_office_counter >= 10 and helen_gets_fired == True:
I checked them 1 by 1 using console, and my quantum_work_office_counter (QDPA) is 9, thats make no menu appear on Old House.

so i just do 1 office work again and voila... the menu appear on Old House

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

EDIT:
I have the samne problerm can anyone help
It's bugged in version 0.13.07, the indicator shows when it's not supposed to, something I fixed with the patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry if this has been covered, but is anyone else having an issue with saves? I just played the current version. Quit. And tried to access my save 3 mins later, and it won't load. Playing Mac, btw.
If you check the OP there's a section which addresses a number of save issues. If all that's happening is that you crash to the main menu without any error, I don't really have a solid solution for it other than you sending me your save and I try to re-save it for you.
The only bug I've found so far is that I keep getting sent back to the shoppe to get Sarah some wine. Purchasing the wine doesn't seem to help. Apart than that, brilliant stuff. Cheers!

Edit: I had this problem before and after the patch. Perhaps I must create a new game altogether?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this made me confuse too... so I open the rpy file, and found this:

Code:
"Have a look around"if agility >= 30 and hours == 16 and spying_on_diane == False and breakfast_with_j_s == True and quantum_work_office_counter >= 10 and helen_gets_fired == True:
I checked them 1 by 1 using console, and my quantum_work_office_counter (QDPA) is 9, thats make no menu appear on Old House.

so i just do 1 office work again and voila... the menu appear on Old House
Yeah, like I mentioned before, it was bugged. The tracker wasn't supposed to show that there was an interaction available until you were at 10. It has been fixed with the patch.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Fasder Hi dev !

love this game !

can i ask how long is this planned to be ? ( the versioning is a bit confusing for me ... )

also, can i ask why Diane won't have any explicit content ? ( i'm yet to play the game, but i've followed it for a long time now )

thanks for making this !

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder Hi dev !

love this game !

can i ask how long is this planned to be ? ( the versioning is a bit confusing for me ... )

also, can i ask why Diane won't have any explicit content ? ( i'm yet to play the game, but i've followed it for a long time now )

thanks for making this !
Hello!

It still has quite a few story scenes left to be made, but I think it's probably more than halfway done in terms of the story, but there's other stuff I want to do as well.
So it's kind of tricky to give a straight answer to, also make it difficult to say because I haven't written the rest of the story yet.

Diane already has explicit content, she just won't be having sex with her kids or her kids' friends.

Reactions: Mytez

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hello!

It still has quite a few story scenes left to be made, but I think it's probably more than halfway done in terms of the story, but there's other stuff I want to do as well.
So it's kind of tricky to give a straight answer to, also make it difficult to say because I haven't written the rest of the story yet.

Diane already has explicit content, she just won't be having sex with her kids or her kids' friends.
i see ... well, glad to see there's a lot of progress

keep it up !

Well as for Diane ... eh, it would have been so much more arousing if she had ... you know sex with her kids, as many people here go crazy and happy over the mention of incest. ( i would like it too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), we all would ! )

but oh well, thanks for making an awesome game for us all !

well done and keep it up !

Reactions: Hlextor and Fasder

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Not really, she seems like a bitch that hates her kids. As Sarah said, she's not worth the effort. I'm personally happy with Sarah, the twin tease and all that we did with Helen back then.
i understand mate.

i haven't played the game yet ... so i might be missing a ton of context.

( however, a bitch that hates her kids ... and then later develops a tendency to shag them... doesn't that sound kinda hot to you ?)

( Fasder , i hope you're taking notes :p this ^ could be a killer idea ... be it for this game, or your next one !)

Reactions: Hlextor and Mytez
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes