Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i understand mate.

i haven't played the game yet ... so i might be missing a ton of context.

( however, a bitch that hates her kids ... and then later develops a tendency to shag them... doesn't that sound kinda hot to you ?)

( Fasder , i hope you're taking notes :p this ^ could be a killer idea ... be it for this game, or your next one !)
Hah, thanks!
I get that you're kidding (or at least I think you are, mostly anyway) but I've made my stance parent/kid relationship clear before. It's just something I'm not really interested in making, there are more in depth answers on the topic in the thread if you care enough to look. :)

Reactions: Mytez

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hah, thanks!
I get that you're kidding (or at least I think you are, mostly anyway) but I've made my stance parent/kid relationship clear before. It's just something I'm not really interested in making, there are more in depth answers on the topic in the thread if you care enough to look. :)
oh i see now. no, sorry i wasn't aware of your stance ( i just usually read patch notes on my followed games and move on )

that's totally fine. just for the record, i wasn't kidding. many games on f95 have those 'relationships' (mom-son being most popular ) so i thought it was safe to talk about those on this forum. ( let me know mods, if there's something wrong i'm doing and i'll fix it ! )

but i respect your right, as a creator, to make choices as you like. we can ... get our fix in other games ( there are alot on this site :p )

its completely fine and i look forward to a completed version of this game.

best of luck

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
that's totally fine. just for the record, i wasn't kidding. many games on f95 have those 'relationships' (mom-son being most popular ) so i thought it was safe to talk about those on this forum. ( let me know mods, if there's something wrong i'm doing and i'll fix it ! )
Totally fine to talk about, I just don't really find it very interesting. And like you said, there are a lot of games that go really hardcore on the milfy moms and milfs in general, I like "normal adult age" stuff more.

If you really want to help out your best bet is to play the game and give opinions on how to improve it or support me on Patreon or Subscribestar. :)

best of luck
Thank you!

Reactions: fuckyouassholes

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
It's bugged in version 0.13.07, the indicator shows when it's not supposed to, something I fixed with the patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you check the OP there's a section which addresses a number of save issues. If all that's happening is that you crash to the main menu without any error, I don't really have a solid solution for it other than you sending me your save and I try to re-save it for you.

Yeah, like I mentioned before, it was bugged. The tracker wasn't supposed to show that there was an interaction available until you were at 10. It has been fixed with the patch.
Thanks for the offer. Yes, that's what's happening for me. Crashing to the main menu. I think asking you to resave my saves would just be annoying. However, i'm wondering if there's a way to erase all my saves. I've deleted, and redownloaded the game, but all my saves, and preferences are saved. I'm not sure how to access those files, and delete them. I'm thinking, maybe if i can wipe everything clean, and redownload the game, the problem may just... go away? hehe I like the game, and would love to keep playing. But i can't see myself playing the whole game in one sitting with each update. ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for the offer. Yes, that's what's happening for me. Crashing to the main menu. I think asking you to resave my saves would just be annoying. However, i'm wondering if there's a way to erase all my saves. I've deleted, and redownloaded the game, but all my saves, and preferences are saved. I'm not sure how to access those files, and delete them. I'm thinking, maybe if i can wipe everything clean, and redownload the game, the problem may just... go away? hehe I like the game, and would love to keep playing. But i can't see myself playing the whole game in one sitting with each update. ;)
The issue should only be present for old save files, so starting a new game should work just fine.
Ren'Py saves their saves in two locations, once in the game directory and once in a temp directory. I don't know where this temp directory is located on Mac, so it's a little difficult to say.

Saves rarely break and when they do I try my very best to fix the issues that come up. The change I made to cause this is however something I just had to do and that's on me, but in certain cases the saves seems to work but with errors or other issues, and in some cases they just don't work at all.
So even though people report saves as being broken it all stems from one change made in 0.10, not multiple different issues.

I'll try to find out the temp directory for Mac and get back to you.

Edit:
Apparently it's in ~/Library/RenPy
Yell at Perverteer if it's wrong. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: dahobo

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
The issue should only be present for old save files, so starting a new game should work just fine.
Ren'Py saves their saves in two locations, once in the game directory and once in a temp directory. I don't know where this temp directory is located on Mac, so it's a little difficult to say.

Saves rarely break and when they do I try my very best to fix the issues that come up. The change I made to cause this is however something I just had to do and that's on me, but in certain cases the saves seems to work but with errors or other issues, and in some cases they just don't work at all.
So even though people report saves as being broken it all stems from one change made in 0.10, not multiple different issues.

I'll try to find out the temp directory for Mac and get back to you.

Edit:
Apparently it's in ~/Library/RenPy
Yell at Perverteer if it's wrong. :p
Man, i do not get this! I found, and deleted my saves (thank you, and Perverteer!). Downloaded the game again. I've tried playing, saving, and loading. Two of my saves will load; two kick me back to the main menu. No clue at all what's going on!

foripad

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,

Game crashes while M @ S bedroom and she ask "You want to throw party for Mom?". J&J pre birthday party event. PFA...

This I played in 3 ways.

1. Stare @H ass and say "yes" @ bar.. Game crashed in above said location.
2. Did not stare @H ass and say "yes" @ bar.. Game crashed in above said location.
3. Did not stare @H ass and say "no" @ bar.. Game didnot crashed but showing some error in J&J house location.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Man, i do not get this! I found, and deleted my saves (thank you, and Perverteer!). Downloaded the game again. I've tried playing, saving, and loading. Two of my saves will load; two kick me back to the main menu. No clue at all what's going on!
So let me get this straight, you're making new saves in 0.13.08 and when you try to load them they just fall back to the main menu?
If that's the case then I really have no idea what's going on, that shouldn't happen.
Hi,

Game crashes while M @ S bedroom and she ask "You want to throw party for Mom?". J&J pre birthday party event. PFA...

This I played in 3 ways.

1. Stare @H ass and say "yes" @ bar.. Game crashed in above said location.
2. Did not stare @H ass and say "yes" @ bar.. Game crashed in above said location.
3. Did not stare @H ass and say "no" @ bar.. Game didnot crashed but showing some error in J&J house location.
The issue is a decoding one and since you're using the squashed version I would assume it has to do with it.
K-C might want to take a look at it.
It seems Ren'Py can't decode one or more of the .webp files in the squashed version. I have no reports of this happening in the official version.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
So let me get this straight, you're making new saves in 0.13.08 and when you try to load them they just fall back to the main menu?
If that's the case then I really have no idea what's going on, that shouldn't happen.

The issue is a decoding one and since you're using the squashed version I would assume it has to do with it.
K-C might want to take a look at it.
It seems Ren'Py can't decode one or more of the .webp files in the squashed version. I have no reports of this happening in the official version.
Fasder, yep. That's what's happening. I don't know why. And it's not happening every time. For the moment, most of my saves in 0.13.08 work. I think there are two which don't.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder, yep. That's what's happening. I don't know why. And it's not happening every time. For the moment, most of my saves in 0.13.08 work. I think there are two which don't.
Alright, well... If things are as you say they are then I have no solution at all, unfortunately.
I'll be sure to check it out if I notice someone else with the same issue, but right now I don't really know what to do about it.

nightis

May 5, 2018
Hi can anyone help me plz,
  1. i miss the Phone Call from Diane,
  2. i found the ladder,
  3. my QDPA is 9.
  4. But the last Office Point is buggy, no button to start the last point. I see only the Office.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hi can anyone help me plz,
  1. i miss the Phone Call from Diane,
  2. i found the ladder,
  3. my QDPA is 9.
  4. But the last Office Point is buggy, no button to start the last point. I see only the Office.
The button should always be there, unless you're still on 0.12.07.

nightis

May 5, 2018
I have the last hotfix, buft cant see a button in the Office for the last pont.

Can anyone Shre a Save plz.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes