kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for getting back, do love the devs that get involved here.
It's not an issue per-say, I just haven't figured out when I want to give out the powersupply. I didn't want to use Jenny's magical store again so I left it for when I get an idea I like.
Edit: It's a plot item and won't be used for a pretty long while, so there's no rush in implementing it.
[/SPOILER]
I meant the issue the MC had turning on the laptop ;)
How is yours to do, I am thankful that it's not just something that seemed a good idea at the time and now forgotten. I see it so often in these games.

Yes, there's a save in OP that I made for this reason. It starts of where you need to be to see all the content.
I made a long rambling post about the save issue on Patreon and I'll try my best to not screw them up in the future. But I'll supply any saves if I know they will be needed (like for this update).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks I hadn't realised what it was for, I don't use others' saves as I prefer doing it for myself. Must admit I was happy my old saves worked. That said, this is one of those games I am happy to restart.

Reactions: Rroarr

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I know if my sister started doing that i'd be asking her what the fuck she was doing .... and then telling her to put clothes on quick, she's not the prettiest of girls.
What if you were attracted to your sister? Would you act on it and risk being cut off from family and friends like Jenna and Jenny? These are the type of things that plague Mark when this is all going down.
And if you're curious about why he's acting so strange then go and read a bit about autism, they can be very interesting characters.
@Fasder ,Tell me please when do you plan on continuing the mother quest?
She's only a minor character in the story, she's not too far off though.
I meant the issue the MC had turning on the laptop ;)
How is yours to do, I am thankful that it's not just something that seemed a good idea at the time and now forgotten. I see it so often in these games.
Not forgotten, I have a plan.
Thanks I hadn't realised what it was for, I don't use others' saves as I prefer doing it for myself. Must admit I was happy my old saves worked. That said, this is one of those games I am happy to restart.
Well, not everyone agrees with that. Though I am thankful to anyone who do restart, I found a bug while testing from two versions ago that was never caught before.
I meant that here
I suggest you use the save in OP if you want to see the Helen scene.

Reactions: kiteares and Hadgar

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how do i get helen and mc kiss and make up, they just have awkward talk and no more loves

at433

Oct 20, 2017
in next version pls make sure sarah dont wear heavy armor puritan jeans for tv in living room. chicks dont wear that there. slutty shorts more like it or other skimpy something

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
[QUOTE="kiteares, post: 723989, member: 292059" Must admit I was happy my old saves worked. That said, this is one of those games I am happy to restart.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly
Story/visuals are nice and the grind doesn't feel like a grind with this game so restart is not that big deal

Reactions: kiteares

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So the 6th "Scene" for Sarah is not obtainable at all, not even with use of the save in the OP?
That save is only to insure to get the missing Helen scene, correct?
The missing 6th Sarah scene is the one on the list right after:
- Confronted Sarah about her dream.

I saw an answer earlier to a post with a screenshot of same Unknown scene, but the answer were a little unclear. Answer said it was an earlier version which is now replaced with another.

If this means that scene can't be gained in any way or fashion, not from OP save, old save, or game restart, then I suggest the Dev remove the <Unknown> from the scene list due to massive confusion and questions from players who want to complete/see everything ;)

Apr 7, 2018
I see a lot of people saying 'they are siblings barriers need to be broken down etc etc' you've totally missed the point. Almost every VN atm has a main love interest and many different side interest. While this is a pretty logically approach to developing this time of game it's incredibly flawed. The dev will make the game in such a way that sex with this main love interest is the primary goal of the game and is ultimately only introduced in the final update or near enough to then. They'll throw in a bunch of side characters to keep you busy whilst they draw out the game for that final scene that you've been waiting months for. You then end up with 2-3 different actual sex scenes (blowjob, vaginal etc: hand jobs don't count) with that main character at the end of the game and 10-12 with her best friend and her best friends friend and then that best friends friend's mother. A prime example is DMD, that game is notorious for it. What more Dev's need to do is not focus sex with that specific character being the final achievement in the game and instead, view it as just a stage in development. These games with be far more interesting if they added tension. Added sex at around the .4 - .5. Dealt with the aftermath. Dealt with what they decide to do in the future and then go from there. Parental love is a prime example of a game where that could've been done in a prequel sense. The story begins when you're like 40, the Dev has written in the fact him and his sister had sex at younger ages and had continued that relationship to now but it was primarily just sex (for him) and they both had gotten married to different people. This Dev could easily tackle the sister relationship within the next 2-3 updates, pick up the pace and then introduce an entirely new story around the 1.0 update making playing this game an actually satisfying experience instead of what he's probably gonna do (Roadmap: Kissing .5, hand job .6 regret .7 blowjob .8 cucksimulator.exe .9 1.0 naked grinding, 1.1 sex, 1.2 side characters ctd.)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
So the 6th "Scene" for Sarah is not obtainable at all, not even with use of the save in the OP?
That save is only to insure to get the missing Helen scene, correct?
The missing 6th Sarah scene is the one on the list right after:
- Confronted Sarah about her dream.

I saw an answer earlier to a post with a screenshot of same Unknown scene, but the answer were a little unclear. Answer said it was an earlier version which is now replaced with another.

If this means that scene can't be gained in any way or fashion, not from OP save, old save, or game restart, then I suggest the Dev remove the <Unknown> from the scene list due to massive confusion and questions from players who want to complete/see everything ;)
Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have more than 10 strength and when I go to the bathroom when Sarah is in there, I only get the option of leave, how to break the bathroom door?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
My thoughts exactly
Story/visuals are nice and the grind doesn't feel like a grind with this game so restart is not that big deal
Always nice to hear, though if you read the thread there has been a lot of complaining about it, I might also lose people along the way if they have to restart with every version.
But like I said, anyone who restarts and gives feedback, not only on the new stuff but how the pacing feels etc, will end up being incredibly valueable for me.
You're half right. You would need to restart the game to get the scene. This particular scene is with Sarah in the shower, which is a really old scene.
The dev will make the game in such a way that sex with this main love interest is the primary goal of the game
That would be incorrect.
I'd love to go into detail about my plans, but spoilers...
Great game! I love all the real networking and coding terminology mixed in
Thank you for the compliment and thank you for the report. While it is true that the if statement won't happen, it's also true that what the if statement is meant for isn't relevant until you have completed the thesis. It's meant to keep consistency in the story. So call it futureproofing or something like that.
I have more than 10 strength and when I go to the bathroom when Sarah is in there, I only get the option of leave, how to break the bathroom door?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@Fasder
I'm waiting for Mark to show he's an idiot savant type, by coming up with a secure data store based on quantum electrodynamics theory concept he works out with sister and twins. They all become billionaires and live happily ever after...:extremelyhappy:

Jenna being up tight about pizzaria is weird, she hasn't had or showed any problems or frustration until she/they get rid of it?

Because that's how it went down last time. You kept pushing the boundaries and I never put any the breaks on it.
Because that's how it went down last time. You kept pushing the boundaries and I never put the breaks on it.

You and Sarah have been so good to us and I just too wrapped up in my own problems to realize.
You and Sarah have been so good to us and I'm just too wrapped up in my own problems to realize.
You and Sarah have been so good to us and I've just been too wrapped up in my own problems to realize.

Sarah
And you know, if you want to look... I wouldn't mind.
You know... for educational purposes
You know... (quiet voice)I like it when you do
I would leave out the educational comment, and just leave it at that, or have her say she likes when he looks/watches her. She's already told him she doesn't like when it happens during their walk at night. And just saying she doesn't mind doesn't really work imho. She wants him to know and wants him to "ask" based on the new shower scene.

A few moment later Mark heard Sarah get up and start to walk away.
A few moments later Mark heard Sarah get up and start to walk away.

Jenna
But it never stuck, I hated it, I do all my math by hand
But it never stuck, I hated it, I do all my math long hand

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Jenna being up tight about pizzaria is weird, she hasn't had or showed any problems or frustration until she/they get rid of it?
It has been mentioned several times that the pizzeria isn't doing well, Jenna has also kept this mostly to herself which is evident in the scene where the website storyline starts("I don't think Jenny knows how close we are to being homeless"). I do sort of agree that it could've been done better. This is a result of me only knowing some things about the future. I knew I wanted/needed to get both Jenna and Jenny more involved, but that wouldn't work if they were still working all day every day. There are other solutions, I just chose the one that fits the narrative the best.
I would leave out the educational comment, and just leave it at that, or have her say she likes when he looks/watches her. She's already told him she doesn't like when it happens during their walk at night. And just saying she doesn't mind doesn't really work imho. She wants him to know and wants him to "ask" based on the new shower scene.
The thing is that going by the logic in the game and what I wanted to cement with these statements is that she's okay with being watched on her terms. She doesn't like when people stare if they're out for a walk, this is private time that she sets aside to relax or whatever. She also doesn't like being watched in secret while in the shower, this too is private time and is not on her terms. I couldn't do a "you got caught" scene at this stage, it wouldn't be consistent with the story in the new scene it's now on her terms, she chooses to put on a show.
Maybe you're right about the educational comment, I was thinking something around the lines of "for science" as the redditors would say but making it less obvious. If she says she likes it when he watches her it would only be half true, the scene at the pool can often be unlocked before the scene in the shower, which is the point where she realizes that she kind of likes it.

Thank you for this stuff I really appreciate it, I'll get on fixing them asap. :)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@fasdar
Don't get me wrong, I love this game and the story is Great so far! I do a new playthrough on each release and plan to do so in the future, I like it that much! I also only make comments and "file" bugs with games I like and care about (unless it's sooo bad I have to rant and you'd know the difference). It's a pretty exclusive list for me, as I have 4 games on this site I really like.
Sorry, didn't really make myself clear about Jenna being uptight. I know she was worried about it (I do remember), but now that she's sold it, why is she so openly upset? Money isn't an issue anymore since she sold it(Jenny doesn't have to work for a bit). I can see her being worried about what to do next or "where do we go from here". Maybe Jenny could say that's why she's uptight, she's worried about the future. I also don't really get why she's uptight with the MC see them (new pool scenes), since the Mark saw "things" at the store and on my playthroughs I see the late night encounter with the twins(it's kind of a must for me:evilsmile:), so what hasn't he seen that she could possibly be "uptight" about?
I really must stand on my statement about the sister, she masterbated to him when he was sleeping and she already knows he's looking at / watching her, he's sleeping in her bed with her and has him check out/touch her breast on the couch! As well as her statement in the new shower scene, she's not "coming to the realization" that she wants him and wants him to notice her. Although she may be "coming to the realization" that she likes being watched by him. I don't recall a scene where she is guilty about it(since the masterbation scene in her room while he slept). She helped Mark "get over" the incestuous relationship of the twins. She's dropped "hints" and he's just doesn't get it yet. And it's pretty obvious that he wants her too, he's just hasn't figured out how to deal with it. The new conversation at pool during the day she helps him with her comment "it's as weird as you make it" and I think that's a Great turning point for him.

ps I agree there should not be a "you got caught" scene!
BTW Tab's are 4 spaces!!! Damnit

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes