bobn

Oct 31, 2017
Good game, but I think I'll wait on a few more updates before I play again. It does get grindy. The MC has watched countless hours of TV.....and what is up with so many naps?

Gettf

Jan 28, 2018
That's... curious.
I don't recall ever changing that color.
Was it an error or were you just looking through the code?
This is from the downloaded archive. Hash Life-00503-win.zip (60216A5CCBA7AC6D26BF67433813C7DE). No, there will be no mistake. The first six digits will just work.

Yes, since my childhood, I love to disassemble and break)) I wonder how everything is arranged, and how everything works. Your code really liked. Sorry for my english translator.

111111111.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Renpy allows 8 digits for HEX-codes (yes, I know) - the last couple is Alpha (transparency/opacity), and it's no mistake. Think of it as a HEX-version of RGBA.

Reactions: Fasder and Gettf

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
This is from the downloaded archive. Hash Life-00503-win.zip (60216A5CCBA7AC6D26BF67433813C7DE). No, there will be no mistake. The first six digits will just work.

Yes, since my childhood, I love to disassemble and break)) I wonder how everything is arranged, and how everything works. Your code really liked. Sorry for my english translator.

View attachment 90564
Renpy allows 8 digits for HEX-codes (yes, I know) - the last couple is Alpha (transparency/opacity), and it's no mistake. Think of it as a HEX-version of RGBA.
What he said.
But thanks for pointing it out, I learned something new. :)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Arggg... I've been taking showers for over 50 yrs and I can't remember ever staring at my junk... Can someone make another slide/render for the MC shower...I mean literally every game with the same render...Bah...

Reactions: Blazblue and bobn

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
To be honest, not much is to see in terms of lewds and since no gallery mode, each interesting moment would require a save. You can do lewds with the teacher, can catch one of the twins doing solo stuff while the other flashing tits. Sister with dildo and flashing tits as well which you can give a light touch. All would require a different save.

Plus the superhot, just short :'(, watersport scene which of course is superspecific to obtain so if you aren't into that you won't bump into accidentally.
Because I'm absolutely not into that, how do you get it?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do keep in mind that "Avoid Helen at night" means the whole game time. So if you have encountered her previously at night, it won't trigger. I simply didn't go out at night untill i have progressed with the twins just to be sure.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes