pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not sure what's going on with that, can you give me some more information?

The thing is that any save from a previous version might be broken and contain bugs. Just like the one that I helped "fix" earlier in the thread.
Maybe I could do it but more often than not I don't test content that is not related to the new content in the release. This version for instance has nothing to do with Helen, so I don't really have to test that content becuase I already know that it works.
Then there's also the fact that you might miss things that I've left as bonus things or stuff like that. And since I completed it in my save you will never see it.
There are just a lot of problems with what you're proposing.
Maybe it can be done well but I don't really see how without dedicating a whole lot of time to the process.
Just an idea and I don't know if it is feasible and if it is worth the time.
You could add abutton in preferences to extract stats & events for new versions" that would create a file with the variable values fron the current game and list all events as True/False. This way, when releasing the new version you can have the game read the file, patch any changes you made (e.g. changed variable names) and create a starting point save for the new version 100% compatible.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Mate I did not said I did not like the artwork. It is for me unclear what needs too happen when.. It is too random for me..
If you are actively doing things, raising stats and interacting with characters you will get 90% of the content. There are only a couple of scenes that are "random", meaning they rely on randomly generated numbers to trigger or they will play out differently depending on that number.
Rule of thumb is to keep track of your stats and go through scenes. This will in turn forward your progression.

Like then jenna and jenny are walking home.. you go outside and walk until you meet them.. I tried that every evening..
If it doesn't change and doesn't give you a stat increase then there is no need to do it, you can if you want to but you don't have to.
There is also "missing content", it's in development after all and a lot of things are just not in place to make the game feel truly smooth yet.

I think at least for every Scene you can get , you should put hints in.. I do not feel like going for a walk every night on every hour..
Most scene triggers are pretty obvious, like raising your affection to x before y happens, sometimes I need to have more triggers in place to ensure that the continuity doesn't get chopped to pieces,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I do not know how to progress with the sister.. Bought her earplugs.. but everytime the games says she is in her bedroom I only can sleep and then she sleeps in my arms too..
Like I said, keep track of your stats. Sleeping in Sarah's bedroom will increase her affection and will eventually open more content with her.

As I said.. more hints and tips would be nice..
The walkthrough and new achievements tab is made specifically for this. I don't release the walkthrough with the update because if everyone knows what to do then testing gets limited and some bugs might not be caught.

PS love the cheat menu.. but also add the website and theasis work on it.. Also less grinding
Don't think I'll add the website, it raises two stats and both of them need to be in line with each other. If I add them sepparetly then you'll likely break the game. The thesis isn't done yet and will probably include more stuff, so it's unlikely that I would add that, but I haven't made up my mind just yet.

PS PS PS Make a skip time option on the main menu.. I do not like to go to the living room and watch tv all the time
This will break more than it fixes. There are a couple of scenes that only trigger when you are at home and if you are in the store while forwarding time you will skip this event and it might not trigger for another week.
Then there's the issue of having characters show up and tell you that this is happening. It wouldn't make much sense for Sarah to show up at the pizzeria to tell you that she's going shopping, the sprite shown would also have improper lighting for that scene.
It's not fantastic and I can see why it's bothersome sometimes but due to how the game is made I can't really do much about it.
Thanks for the feedback!

You could add abutton in preferences to extract stats & events for new versions" that would create a file with the variable values fron the current game and list all events as True/False. This way, when releasing the new version you can have the game read the file, patch any changes you made (e.g. changed variable names) and create a starting point save for the new version 100% compatible.
This is probably even more work than the previous suggestion. The thing is that I need to predict what bugs that people could have had happen and there are a lot of variables to keep track of. I feel like there's a bigger chance of me breaking something than it is of me fixing anything with something like that.
I'll keep it in mind and if I find a good solution to the problem I'll try to implement it.

my helen heart count stuck at 26, do i need to play a new game ?
I think that's the maximum value right now.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
thank you for explaining.. I guess I need to play the games without using the cheat menu .. cause I raised all the stats with the girls

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
thank you for explaining.. I guess I need to play the games without using the cheat menu .. cause I raised all the stats with the girls
It's possible to do it with cheats, I have when I test new scenes. But if you don't know the triggers and which values to stop at things can get really problematic and "bug" the game which is why I recommend to not use it.
Try it out, maybe you'll like it. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, so i'm not gonna give this a review because my opinion is very subjective here and to be honest i would rate this as 3/5 if i wanna be objective which in this case i don't wanna be as i feel a certain fondness for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu and Fasder

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How do you meet the people walking? I tried with the previous and the current update but I'm yet to find the Professor and/or the twins walking, even though the icons are stating they're walking. I tried all the combinations (left, right & forward) multiple times and different nights, not sure if based on luck or my save is broken.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
How do you meet the people walking? I tried with the previous and the current update but I'm yet to find the Professor and/or the twins walking, even though the icons are stating they're walking. I tried all the combinations (left, right & forward) multiple times and different nights, not sure if based on luck or my save is broken.

Reactions: Fasder

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For the professor (Helen) try forward->right. I think it MIGHT be related to relation points. I haven't encountered the twins together (except for that VERY special occasion:eek:penedeyewink:) but alone, i did. One is left->left and the other is forward (just once). But i guess there might be other combinations as well, i'm not certain.

Edit: Haha, the post elmandor linked says its left->right and right->forward so i'd day this might random because like i said, for me it was left->left and just forward once. So there must be more than one type of encounters. Maybe. Or i just remember it wrong! And the time seem to matter. Its important whether you go at 0:00 or 1:00 am for example.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
how to trigger " Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking "

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how to trigger " Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking "
Saturday 1:00 am (means friday to saturday night), take a walk (right->right) and witness :) Buuut, so i've been read, it won't trigger if you have bumped into Helen at night already. I'm not sure about this latter though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ara-sH

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How did you trigger that very special watersports scene? @Ennoch
Explained exactly above your post. And actually a big thankyou for @yoyomistro because withhout his post i would never have found it. I assume noone else would either.

Last edited:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This still empty game could do with a 'skip time' button, it would improve the gameplay a lot...and that is a true and sad statement when you think about it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To be honest, not much is to see in terms of lewds and since no gallery mode, each interesting moment would require a save. You can do lewds with the teacher, can catch one of the twins doing solo stuff while the other flashing tits. Sister with dildo and flashing tits as well which you can give a light touch. All would require a different save.

Plus the superhot, just short :'(, watersport scene which of course is superspecific to obtain so if you aren't into that you won't bump into accidentally.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's not bad but there isn't much to do at the moment.

Character wise, the 2 sisters seem decent and the MC's sister is likeable so can't complain.

I do like that there is a woman who just likes sex and isn't a moron.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes