Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
no this one is not for me
Yeah, just not for me.
Hope you find something else that you like better!
Thanks for playing!

@Fasder May I suggest a feature? I don't know how many times I've inadvertently clicked on the right-side photos of the girls expecting to go to their location. Each time I have to read where they are, then click the corresponding room. Perhaps clicking their photo could that automatically.
So there are a few reasons as to why it works like it does.
One is that I tried making the portraits show up on the navigation bar, but it's a hassle and a half to even make a very buggy version of that system. I'm not saying it's impossible but I don't really have any ideas for how to make that happen.
The other reason is that the navigation bar sort of becomes redundant if I were to implement what you are suggesting. I feel like swapping back and forth between them would be even less intuitive.
But I can see what you're getting at, I might make some changes to it at some point but I can't promise anything.

needs to be an uncompleted task feature too so you'll know oh i missed something.
I like the completed task feature, unfortunately I only had 2 unknown, now none. Was that it?
The ones that aren't completed show up as "<unknown>" in the list. I can probably make some improvements to this thing but I'm not sure how just yet.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
needs to be an uncompleted task feature too so you'll know oh i missed something.
It kind of does, if the task is not completed it says "unknown", then when you complete it, it says what it is. My comment was more about the fact that now I have no more "unknowns" so I'm assuming that's it for this update. My thesis is done, web site is done.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Because this update events are related to Sarah exclusively I suppose raise love with her walking at night will lead to something. I am at 53 love with her and nothing happens. Am I too far of something? I don´t want to raise stats too much for nothing and overtake future events.

Only 2 events left. I suppose the other one will happen when finish the website work.

I like the "baloon tits". At least in this game are very well implemented and girls are hot. Something not always happens.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It kind of does, if the task is not completed it says "unknown", then when you complete it, it says what it is. My comment was more about the fact that now I have no more "unknowns" so I'm assuming that's it for this update. My thesis is done, web site is done.
Yes and no, some scenes are not tracked because of how they're coded. This feature is generally just applicable to non-repeatable scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All scene aside from the cooking one aren't tracked.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Because this update events are related to Sarah exclusively I suppose raise love with her walking at night will lead to something. I am at 53 love with her and nothing happens. Am I too far of something? I don´t want to raise stats too much for nothing and overtake future events.
You're most likely done with the new content, the "<unknown>" scene you have left should be older content or accomplishments.

Oh and completing the website doesn't do anything right now. Will probably be in the next update.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Yes and no, some scenes are not tracked because of how they're coded. This feature is generally just applicable to non-repeatable scenes.
All scene aside from the cooking one aren't tracked.
Not complaining, at all. I like the game, renders are nice and the story is interesting considering where the world is today.

Reactions: Fasder

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Do you mind if you could take a screenshot of your "achievements" list so I could along with anyone else can compare yours to ours and see what we're missing? Assuming you cleared it all of course.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Do you mind if you could take a screenshot of your "achievements" list so I could along with anyone else can compare yours to ours and see what we're missing? Assuming you cleared it all of course.
List of Completed Encounters and Achievements:
- Went to the pizzeria with Sarah
- Worked out with Sarah
- Confronted Sarah about her dream
- Got help from Sarah to complete the Spyware
- Deployed the Spyware on Jenna and Jenny's computer
- Got a job at the pizzeria
- Jenna and Jenny's first visit
- Went to the bar with Helen
- Had sex with Helen
- Confronted Helen about your sexual encounter
- Decided to help Jenna by making a website for the pizzeria
- Asked Sarah to help you with the website for Jenna
- Looked through Diane's bedroom
- Started work on your thesis with Helen
- Sarah received the dildo that was ordered for her
- Cooked dinner and went to the bar with Sarah
- Peeked on Sarah from outside her window
- Broke the bathroom lock
- Aced the test for working at the school
- Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking
- Completed the programming project
- Witnessed Jenny put her hand where the sun don't shine
- Witnessed Jenny cleaning pipes
- Met Jenna at pool after their first visit
- Met Jenny at pool after first visit

That's all that are shown on the list. As Fasder said in a previous post not all are shown. As an example, giving Sarah a massage, or Sarah fucking herself with a dildo on top of the MC while he's sleeping.

Final heart count for me was Helen (36), Jenna (27), Sarah (56), Jenny (27)

Last edited:

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking
Witnessed Jenny cleaning pipes

Those are events left in my playthrough. Not related to actual update so I suppose I could unlock them next month. Althogh no idea of how to get the "cleaning pipes" scene.

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018

Those are events left in my playthrough. Not related to actual update so I suppose I could unlock them next month. Althogh no idea of how to get the "cleaning pipes" scene.
Cleaning pipes is Jenny shoving the hammer in her ass

If you go to page 1 of this forum there is a walkthrough for the last version that explains what you need to do.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm so i'm a bit confused now reading reviews and a few pages. So just in case... is this a and mixture..? Or i don't have to grind for hours to see a single handjob image delivered by ? I mean is there enough lewd content that worth more than 30 minutes of grind in here?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hmmm so i'm a bit confused now reading reviews and a few pages. So just in case... is this a and mixture..? Or i don't have to grind for hours to see a single handjob image delivered by ? I mean is there enough lewd content that worth more than 30 minutes of grind in here?
It's not too far off, but it's not as extreme as described in the thread. There is grind and a few things like going to work or showering. Both of which have a function within the game.
The first time I read those posts I had a good laugh, and have had it in mind ever since. The grind is generally to increase stats which will unlock new pieces of the story. So you will have to go through scenes a number of times before you can unlock the next part of the story.
I think this type of development model hurts a little as the "late game" feels more grindy because there's not a lot of things going on(content is missing type of deal). But I'd suggest you try it out for a bit and see how you like it.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
The font size was killing me. Attached you will find BIGGER font size and full width test. I don't know if it will work on all aspect ratios, I use 1920x1080. just copy the file in the game folder (if you used unren you will have to overwrite).

Reactions: Ara-sH

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I visited sister at the pool the first time! Uhhh! She is packing such.. Network assets i reeeally would like to connect with my coax cable! :coldsweat:

Reactions: pavar and Fasder

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
List of Completed Encounters and Achievements:
- Went to the pizzeria with Sarah
- Worked out with Sarah
- Confronted Sarah about her dream
- Got help from Sarah to complete the Spyware
- Deployed the Spyware on Jenna and Jenny's computer
- Got a job at the pizzeria
- Jenna and Jenny's first visit
- Went to the bar with Helen
- Had sex with Helen
- Confronted Helen about your sexual encounter
- Decided to help Jenna by making a website for the pizzeria
- Asked Sarah to help you with the website for Jenna
- Looked through Diane's bedroom
- Started work on your thesis with Helen
- Sarah received the dildo that was ordered for her
- Cooked dinner and went to the bar with Sarah
- Peeked on Sarah from outside her window
- Broke the bathroom lock
- Aced the test for working at the school
- Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking
- Completed the programming project
- Witnessed Jenny put her hand where the sun don't shine
- Witnessed Jenny cleaning pipes
- Met Jenna at pool after their first visit
- Met Jenny at pool after first visit

That's all that are shown on the list. As Fasder said in a previous post not all are shown. As an example, giving Sarah a massage, or Sarah fucking herself with a dildo on top of the MC while he's sleeping.

Final heart count for me was Helen (36), Jenna (27), Sarah (56), Jenny (27)
Thank you so much for this! I now know that I am missing the -Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking.

Reactions: dg12345

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its a minor thing but...: The achivement 'Confronted Sarah about her dream' appears unlocked right from the start of the game.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
How do you give the dildo to sarah? i brought it but nothing happen its not in the inventory either

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Its a minor thing but...: The achivement 'Confronted Sarah about her dream' appears unlocked right from the start of the game.
I goofed up with the variables, thanks for letting me know. Also noticed one of the <unknown> entries had the wrong font so two birds with one stone there.
How do you give the dildo to sarah? i brought it but nothing happen

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
I goofed up with the variables, thanks for letting me know. Also noticed one of the <unknown> entries had the wrong font so two birds with one stone there.

i waited what feels like a whole month but nothing happens. I still didnt get the scean with jenny and the hammer but she wont take the hammer back any more. but ill wait

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes