Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm also only at 6/15 for the website. After I collaborated with Sarah, the option in my room to work on the website disappeared.
The rest of the work is in her bedroom, not in Mark's bedroom.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There is no option in Sarah's bedroom, is there supposed to be a time when it will appear?
Yes, in the evenings. I said 22:00 before but looking at the code it's actually between 20:00 and 22:00. Since you work with Sarah you have to adhere to her schedule.

Nov 25, 2017
It does not appear at those times. At 17:00, I watch TV with Sarah and end at 20:00. I go to her bedroom but there is no option. I tried watching TV in the living room to pass the time by 1 hour and return to her room at 21:00, with no option triggered. By 22:00 she is already at the pool hoping to hang out.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It does not appear at those times. At 17:00, I watch TV with Sarah and end at 20:00. I go to her bedroom but there is no option. I tried watching TV in the living room to pass the time by 1 hour and return to her room at 21:00, with no option triggered. By 22:00 she is already at the pool hoping to hang out.
Okay I looked over the code again and it's a bug. Sorry about that.
It doesn't actually change anything since there's nothing new connected to this interaction so I'll fix it for the next version.
Thanks for letting me know!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder How can you max all stats? Are there cheat codes?
You can increase your stats by performing the appropriate action. For instance getting Sarah from 0-25 is by asking to watch a movie with her, from 25-35 the pool scene extends and you can now gain affection.
Agility and Strength can be increased in the gym, intelligence when you attend lectures at the school.
Most stats have different interactions depending on in which range you are.
There is a cheat menu that you can open by pressing "b", I don't recommend using it because you can easily skip content if you don't know the the right values.

I THINK the max values you can get right now should be something like this:
Sarah: 46
Helen: 26
Jenny: 20
Jenna: 20
Strength: Infinite
Agility: Infinite
Intelligence: Infinite (no point going past 11 or so)
Programming: 100
Thesis 15 (Leads nowhere right now)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You can increase your stats by performing the appropriate action. For instance getting Sarah from 0-25 is by asking to watch a movie with her, from 25-35 the pool scene extends and you can now gain affection.
Agility and Strength can be increased in the gym, intelligence when you attend lectures at the school.
Most stats have different interactions depending on in which range you are.
There is a cheat menu that you can open by pressing "b", I don't recommend using it because you can easily skip content if you don't know the the right values.

I THINK the max values you can get right now should be something like this:
Sarah: 46
Helen: 26
Jenny: 20
Jenna: 20
Strength: Infinite
Agility: Infinite
Intelligence: Infinite (no point going past 11 or so)
Programming: 100
Thesis 15 (Leads nowhere right now)
Including info like this, especially where stats stop at odd places - x6 rather than x0 or x5 would be really helpful so people know they have maxed for the version.
Note from a nosey bugger - don't tease with CG in the folder that isn't in the game :FeelsBadMan:

I'm not a huge fan of big boobs (no comment about one of my favourites), but I do love characters that draw you in and Sarah has done just that! I love that she is the open minded one/protagonist regarding their relationship and the progression of it. Jenna to a lesser extent is drawing me in too (sorry guys I like mystique and build up :p). If you carry on like this I can imagine this will be one of those games where all updates are too short, I'll be impatiant to strap on and dive in but not want the romancing to end.

Reactions: Phil52

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Including info like this, especially where stats stop at odd places - x6 rather than x0 or x5 would be really helpful so people know they have maxed for the version.
This information is generally in the walkthrough that I post to my patrons. That being said I'm also working on something else. But I don't feel like it's ready for the public yet. I also delay the walkthrough by a week so that the testing is more extensive. If you know exactly what you are supposed to do(like I do when I'm testing) chances are that bugs will be left out and can cause big problems in the future.

I've also said it before but I'll say it again. If you are stuck on a stat number, chances are that there's no way of increasing it.

Note from a nosey bugger - don't tease with CG in the folder that isn't in the game
All of them are in the game, some are just really obscure and difficult to find.

I'm not a huge fan of big boobs (no comment about one of my favourites), but I do love characters that draw you in and Sarah has done just that!
That's fine, everyone has different tastes. I'm glad you like it, I try to make them like people I would want to spend time with.

If you carry on like this I can imagine this will be one of those games where all updates are too short
All updates have had around 90 renders and I plan on keeping it somewhere around there as that is pretty much what I have the time to produce in a month. The word count differs depending on what type of content I make. This update for instance had a smaller word count than the previous since it doesn't have much story.

I'll be impatiant to strap on and dive in but not want the romancing to end.
I know what you mean. While romance is a crucial part of the story it's not THE story. Hopefully people like what I got in mind.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This information is generally in the walkthrough that I post to my patrons. That being said I'm also working on something else. But I don't feel like it's ready for the public yet. I also delay the walkthrough by a week so that the testing is more extensive. If you know exactly what you are supposed to do(like I do when I'm testing) chances are that bugs will be left out and can cause big problems in the future.

I've also said it before but I'll say it again. If you are stuck on a stat number, chances are that there's no way of increasing it.
The masochist in me thinking 'there must be more' (or is that I want there to be more)

All of them are in the game, some are just really obscure and difficult to find.
Hmmm, have to go digging again, such a shame :eek:penedeyewink:

That's fine, everyone has different tastes. I'm glad you like it, I try to make them like people I would want to spend time with.
The 1st part of this comment was more directed at people that might be thinking - huge boobs, not playing.

All updates have had around 90 renders and I plan on keeping it somewhere around there as that is pretty much what I have the time to produce in a month. The word count differs depending on what type of content I make. This update for instance had a smaller word count than the previous since it doesn't have much story.
Oh you may have misunderstood me, when I said about them being short, it's because I will want more whatever you publish. :evilsmile:

I know what you mean. While romance is a crucial part of the story it's not THE story. Hopefully people like what I got in mind.
I know, I'm greedy....

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The masochist in me thinking 'there must be more' (or is that I want there to be more)
I get it, trust me, I do. But the reality of things are that making this thing takes time and effort. So if it feels like you've seen a reasonable amount of stuff then chances are you have seen most of it.

The 1st part of this comment was more directed at people that might be thinking - huge boobs, not playing.
Oh okay, sorry about that. Well it's still true, and I knew that some people are put of by it, I knew that when I went into this thing. I just don't think it's a good idea to sit and make something that you yourself don't enjoy.

Oh you may have misunderstood me, when I said about them being short, it's because I will want more whatever you publish.
Then consider supporting me if you can. ;)

Reactions: kiteares

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Make them yourself with . Just copy the unren.bat file to your game folder, run it and select option 1. Boom, all images have been extracted. It's not hard.
mac users cant do it though

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
uff the game is so incredibly boring most of the time you can only meaningless time skippenes is nothing to do you change through the different spaces and nothing and then the mc what should that be ??? is the gay? who is at the pool with a girl in a hot thong bikini who sees her hot ass and what does the idiot of mc ??? I say close the
eye I do not want to see that .... WHAT? are you stupid mc ??? or sahra shows him her tits and the mc ??? reacts like a total jerk who does not seem to like something real now this is so ridiculous especially with the pool something would happen to me nimals what a fucking loose idiot

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Well, u can make some changes.
When I was working with the professor.
I was feeling I m taking CS studies.
That was boring as fuck.
If u add it to auto that will be good.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
uff the game is so incredibly boring most of the time you can only meaningless time skippenes is nothing to do you change through the different spaces and nothing and then the mc what should that be ??? is the gay? who is at the pool with a girl in a hot thong bikini who sees her hot ass and what does the idiot of mc ??? I say close the
eye I do not want to see that .... WHAT? are you stupid mc ??? or sahra shows him her tits and the mc ??? reacts like a total jerk who does not seem to like something real now this is so ridiculous especially with the pool something would happen to me nimals what a fucking loose idiot
It's Sarah, she's his sister, and regardless of how obvious we feel her hints have been, to quote another game, Mark has not yet partaken of the incest Kool-Aid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK, it's slow. You gotta work through the days and weeks to get anywhere, but that's life, and so's this game's title :p If you don't like it, don't play it, but keep the criticism constructive, eh?

Reactions: UncleVT and Fasder

Thessali

Feb 18, 2018
bro, im stuck in a loop.. i watch TV in the living room with sarah, and 22:00 she is already at the pool. it repeats every day. did i do something wrong or should i expect a new update?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
bro, im stuck in a loop.. i watch TV in the living room with sarah, and 22:00 she is already at the pool. it repeats every day. did i do something wrong or should i expect a new update?
I'm note sure what you are saying. Those two scenes are repeatable and should remain there. There is one day where you can't watch TV with Sarah and that's on Saturdays.
What you need to do is to make sure you go to the pool and hang out with Sarah every day to increase your affection.

Reactions: Thessali

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm note sure what you are saying. Those two scenes are repeatable and should remain there. There is one day where you can't watch TV with Sarah and that's on Saturdays.
What you need to do is to make sure you go to the pool and hang out with Sarah every day to increase your affection.
I gotta say, you made the pissing scene really hard to find, had to find the image name in the script file to even get anywhere near it. Was a good one, though =P.

Reactions: Ennoch and Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes