Aug 13, 2017
Maybe you should play the game first before enlightening us with your insightful review...
because it will be the same outcome as the last fifty just like it just change the text by a few words. funny you had no insight post playing which contradicts my post just some smart ass deflection!

Aug 13, 2017
I have to disagree. Different people have different chemistry. Some people just naturally get horny and bone right away. And people like large breasts because they have something to grab on and play with. That and people seem to equate breasts with femininity. People like what they like. It's no different when you have people that prefer guys that are fit/muscular and have oversized cocks.
personal preferences aside its about piss poor devs always hitting the slide on every females tits till they look like caricatures. its gotten old after decades of the same old same old being tossed out using the lowest common denominator the best games on the forum have realistic models and variety the MC may still be a complete dumb ass unfortunately it seems even the good games keep writing that into the games yet the models tend to reflect real body type distribution the G cup woman is unusual among the rest

Reactions: Reese286
Nov 25, 2017
@Fasder , I triggered the explicit scene with Helen (needs some work btw) on Friday, now I get a notification that she's in school but school is closed during the weekend.

Also, when I use the CTRL button to skip dialogue, once the dialogue finishes my energy gets drained.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
(needs some work btw)
Could you be more specific?

now I get a notification that she's in school but school is closed during the weekend.
Yepp I can see it in the code, it's a bug. Thank you for reporting it!

Edit: The energy drain when skipping is a technically a bug, but it's also part of a mechanic. This only happens if there are no menu options on any given scene. So generally try to tap my way through the pool scenes for this very reason.
This will probably be "fixed" with the next version.

Nov 25, 2017
@Fasder

For the handjob, it felt static since her hands did not move up and down. It only looked like she was grabbing his penis even though the dialogue said she was giving him a handjob. Now I'm not saying you need to animate but with still pictures, you need to convey action. Three different still images with different penis holding would do it, I think. One at the base, one at the middle, then last at the tip.

Add blowjob. (same thing here, convey action)

When she undresses, she needs to take off her top (1st image) then her panties (2nd), and total nudity (3rd).

Fondling her breasts because they are very nice breasts, add option to lick/suck on them.

Finger her a bit to check if she's wet (she is).

Since she initiated the sex, cowgirl position (same thing again, convey action). First penetration image then have her move her hips like in those Japanese AVs where they don't move up and down but forward and backwards grinding on the MC's penis.

She cums, MC cums inside. She lays on top for a while kisses the MC on the lips and hints a repeat of the night. (we would prefer a repeatable scene that can be triggered let's say Friday night after working if you haven't written anything to advance her story yet). MC carries her to her bed or not (depends on the heart values, I guess). Then the MC leaves.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
For the handjob, it felt static since her hands did not move up and down. It only looked like she was grabbing his penis even though the dialogue said she was giving him a handjob.
When she undresses, she needs to take off her top (1st image) then her panties (2nd), and total nudity (3rd).
These are valid complaints that I myself considered when I was making it. I suppose I just glossed over the fact. There's also the hardware issue that I have, this impacts the amount of detail I can put in without sacrificing too much time to any given scene.

The other pointers you are talking about doesn't match what is happening in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So most of what you want to improve and add is not there for a good reason.

This is the first explicit series I've made so I don't expect it to be perfect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the feedback!

Edit: "we would prefer a repeatable scene"
"if you haven't written anything to advance her story yet" I have and like I said, there's more to it.
This specific storyline is also in it's infancy so there will be more stuff.

Nov 25, 2017
I actually have more context now that I've encountered her again on Monday. I would remove my point for a blowjob,kissing/fondling,fingering, & cuddling after sex since it was their first encounter. But for the sex scene, I think my pointers on improving it would still make sense so that it's not as static. Maybe add a different angle to convey Helen's grinding on the MC. I hope you consider my other points in future scenarios you have in mind.

Reactions: Fasder

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
I really like this game so far, lots of potential, my only problem at the moment is not knowing when I've finished the content currently available or if I need to unlock something, messages saying "you've reached the end of the current content" would help a lot, similar to the laptop that tells you there isn't content for it yet, but apart from that I'm loving it so far

Reactions: bobn

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
how to use cheat menu ?
Press "b" while ingame. Use with extreme caution.
I really like this game so far, lots of potential, my only problem at the moment is not knowing when I've finished the content currently available or if I need to unlock something, messages saying "you've reached the end of the current content" would help a lot, similar to the laptop that tells you there isn't content for it yet, but apart from that I'm loving it so far
The problem is that sometimes you need to complete one chain with one character to unlock content for another character. Sometimes there are scenes that are hard to find and may never be seen by some players. So this is more difficult than you might think.
There will be a documentation available for the game in due time(probably the 10th like). I'm working on things.

Thank you!

Any updated walkthrough?

Awesome game btw.
Read what I wrote to Stazza.
Thank you!

Reactions: Shaderz

goldenfleece420

Sep 1, 2017
I'm getting an error right after the tutorial

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mybedroom.rpy", line 9, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 739, in execute
    screen button:
    screen button:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 749, in execute
    key "b" action ToggleScreen("cheat_menu")
  File "game/script.rpy", line 749, in keywords
NameError: name 'ToggleScreen' is not defined

Any ideas?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm getting an error right after the tutorial

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mybedroom.rpy", line 9, in script
    menu:
    screen button:
    screen button:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 749, in execute
  File "game/script.rpy", line 749, in keywords
NameError: name 'ToggleScreen' is not defined

Any ideas?
That's.... strange.
My guess is that Ren'Py for whatever reason doesn't have ToggleScreen defined, so the function doesn't work. But since it's a function within Ren'Py itself and not something I made on my own I don't know how this could even happen.
Does this happen every time you try play the game? What OS are you running?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm at 6/15 of the Website, have I max it for this version?
The problem is that unless I know all of what you've done there's not really a good way for me to know. But thesis marks the end of Helen's story right now and the website should only be possible if you've completed other stuff in Sarah's storyline. But Jenny has some stuff that you may or may not have seen.
Also you might have missed the second part of the website development which includes Sarah. An interaction will be available in her room at 22:00(I think), if you haven't seen that then you have a scene left. Getting 15/15 does nothing right now.

Nov 25, 2017
I'm also only at 6/15 for the website. After I collaborated with Sarah, the option in my room to work on the website disappeared.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes