rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
First impression is all the, "He said impassively", "She said wonderingly", "Mark said while chewing a hangnail" has got to go. We can all tell who is saying what by the Mark/Sarah/Whoever label on the dialog box. And use italics or asteriskes or parends to voice internal thoughts if you can't do it with facial expressions.

I don't remember this being a problem before this version, so no idea why this style change has happened.

Reactions: Shirokuma

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
@Fasder, got a bug for you. When waking up in Sarah's room, if you hold the ctrl key to skip and keep it held, it drains your energy.

edit: this happens on many screens

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
anyone wants to post savefiles from the end of 0.3? would love to check out the new version, but i wont replay the whole game since the grind is crazy.
I honestly can't remember if I unlocked everything but try this

Aug 13, 2017
when I check a game for the first time and see every female in it has watermelons in her top I automatically think the dev is a twelve year old who's desperate to see some tits with little to no experience in life. usually the text will go "Oh man that set of tits I so have to feel them, I'm getting hard just looking at those...etc" then as soon as the MC manages to sway whichever woman into sex two seconds in its "you like that eh cum slut be my whore...blah blah blah..." you'd think it was the same three people making all of these similar games because it may as well be for all the originality they have.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I left Sara at 46 love points in 0.03, but nothing I can do at this update leads to any new event nor raises score with sister. Everything seems to be unfinished: watch Tv with her, pool at night, the laptop story, the pizzería web, the lunch...nothing happens. Am I wrong?

Jan 12, 2018
There is a lot to like about this, but it way too "grindy" (for me) in its current form. I've read through the thread and I don't know if I am just going through the motions of repeated actions, at this point, or working toward a resolution. All stats seem be to be stuck at current levels, but the grinding continues.

Reactions: bobn
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes