a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i waited what feels like a whole month but nothing happens. I still didnt get the scean with jenny and the hammer but she wont take the hammer back any more
You have to wait till you sleep in your sister's bed the first time.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i waited what feels like a whole month but nothing happens. I still didnt get the scean with jenny and the hammer but she wont take the hammer back any more. but ill wait
There was a bug with that interaction a couple a versions ago where you would get the hammer back after you traded it for the earplugs. I'm guessing this is what happened.
I'm also getting some serious lag with your save, I'd recommend that you might start over at some point. There might be other issues with this save.
Nonetheless I fixed it for you, after the weekend is over you should have an interaction with Jenny available at the store.
there is cheats on this game?
Press "b" in game, use with extreme caution.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
the dev fixed the hammer issue now its just the dildo i guess i have to wait to give her
Yeah, I just checked the dildo thing and realized that is broken too. I'll try to fix it for you.
I'm sorry you have wasted so much time.
I recommend that you restart with every new version for this very reason.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
ok will do just hate restarting a new game for every release because of progress , loss i rather wait for more releases then :/ but good game none the less

Reactions: Endless

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
ok will do just hate restarting a new game for every release because of progress loss rather wait for more releases then :/ but good game none the less
Yeah I get it, it's annoying but I'm not an experience developer. Sometimes I have to take something out that was in the game or remake it. Or I make something new that breaks something old. That's what has happened here.
I did fix it I think, you should be able to talk to Jenny on Monday and then later that day you should get the hammer scene too. If not then there's even more problems that I didn't predict.
Edit:
You have to re-buy the dildo after you've spoken to Jenny. Then it'll take a couple of days before it arrives.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Thank you, your the best :) willl def give my patron to u. it def fixed all my issues

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you, your the best :) willl def give my patron to u. it def fixed all my issues
No problem, but I'd still restart with next version. You've got some strange stuff going on in that save.

tails

Jun 2, 2017
how i do increase programming and website? it says to do it in the bedroom but it doesnt have that option for me

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
If its not too much to ask & since i & many others enjoy your game a lot Dev.
I think it would be a great way not to lose any fans if whenever a new version comes out after maybe a few days or something you release a save that has everything completed from previous version.
That way we don't waste too much time grinding back to new version

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
how i do increase programming and website? it says to do it in the bedroom but it doesnt have that option for me
I'm not sure what's going on with that, can you give me some more information?

If its not too much to ask & since i & many others enjoy your game a lot Dev.
I think it would be a great way not to lose any fans if whenever a new version comes out after maybe a few days or something you release a save that has everything completed from previous version.
That way we don't waste too much time grinding back to new version
The thing is that any save from a previous version might be broken and contain bugs. Just like the one that I helped "fix" earlier in the thread.
Maybe I could do it but more often than not I don't test content that is not related to the new content in the release. This version for instance has nothing to do with Helen, so I don't really have to test that content becuase I already know that it works.
Then there's also the fact that you might miss things that I've left as bonus things or stuff like that. And since I completed it in my save you will never see it.
There are just a lot of problems with what you're proposing.
Maybe it can be done well but I don't really see how without dedicating a whole lot of time to the process.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Mate I did not said I did not like the artwork. It is for me unclear what needs too happen when.. It is too random for me..

Like then jenna and jenny are walking home.. you go outside and walk until you meet them.. I tried that every evening.. but always the same scenes... there is not hint that you need to walk outside for them on certain times of the day to get a special event.. More suddon nudges and or text pushing you to the good direction.. Like when you walk around the house during the day.. the MC says hey sis doesnot have curtains or something like that..

I think at least for every Scene you can get , you should put hints in.. I do not feel like going for a walk every night on every hour..

Ow those pictures on the left where they are : I like that.. Sorry was not clear about it in my last comment..

Also I do not know how to progress with the sister.. Bought her earplugs.. but everytime the games says she is in her bedroom I only can sleep and then she sleeps in my arms too..

As I said.. more hints and tips would be nice..

PS love the cheat menu.. but also add the website and theasis work on it.. Also less grinding :)

PS PS what is mothers room for.. nothing happens ever there

PS PS PS Make a skip time option on the main menu.. I do not like to go to the living room and watch tv all the time:)

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
List of Completed Encounters and Achievements:
- Went to the pizzeria with Sarah
- Worked out with Sarah
- Confronted Sarah about her dream
- Got help from Sarah to complete the Spyware
- Deployed the Spyware on Jenna and Jenny's computer
- Got a job at the pizzeria
- Jenna and Jenny's first visit
- Went to the bar with Helen
- Had sex with Helen
- Confronted Helen about your sexual encounter
- Decided to help Jenna by making a website for the pizzeria
- Asked Sarah to help you with the website for Jenna
- Looked through Diane's bedroom
- Started work on your thesis with Helen
- Sarah received the dildo that was ordered for her
- Cooked dinner and went to the bar with Sarah
- Peeked on Sarah from outside her window
- Broke the bathroom lock
- Aced the test for working at the school
- Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking
- Completed the programming project
- Witnessed Jenny put her hand where the sun don't shine
- Witnessed Jenny cleaning pipes
- Met Jenna at pool after their first visit
- Met Jenny at pool after first visit

That's all that are shown on the list. As Fasder said in a previous post not all are shown. As an example, giving Sarah a massage, or Sarah fucking herself with a dildo on top of the MC while he's sleeping.

Final heart count for me was Helen (36), Jenna (27), Sarah (56), Jenny (27)
how to trigger this Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking
by the way, my helen heart count stuck at 26, do i need to play a new game ?

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
how to trigger " Witnessed Jenna and Jenny's kinky activities while walking "

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes