Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I've got
Helen 35
Jenna 36
Sarah 65
Jenny 36
How do I adjust them please because nothing I do in game seems to change them
I don't know what you did to get Sarah to 65, but that might be an issue later on, if it's not already an issue.
In order to increase Jenna and Jenny's affection you need to go to the gym.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't see or noticed much new content in this update, maybe I'm missing something?
Considering that this update is about three times as big as any other update I've ever done, then yes, I think you might be missing something. ;)
when is the save folder on the game?
Put them in Life/game/saves.
Is there a walkthrough for newer version? The one on the first page is for 0.05.
The updated one for 0.08.03 will be posted on September 2nd for patrons.
All other version are also available for patrons.

Have been to the bar with Helen, and her home, cant trigger the event of the birthday and cant get Helen stats higher than 26...
Helen, weekdays 23:00, go for a walk, forward, left (i think), and have sex with her.

Reactions: bobbo69

AlukarD

Jun 30, 2017
I don't know what you did to get Sarah to 65, but that might be an issue later on, if it's not already an issue.
In order to increase Jenna and Jenny's affection you need to go to the gym.

Considering that this update is about three times as big as any other update I've ever done, then yes, I think you might be missing something. ;)

Put them in Life/game/saves.

The updated one for 0.08.03 will be posted on September 2nd for patrons.
All other version are also available for patrons.
Walking with Helen for 3 weeks every day , but in my option is forward-right, if go on forward-left nothing happens.
and no sex event they just talk about work and leave for home

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Walking with Helen for 3 weeks every day , but in my option is forward-right, if go on forward-left nothing happens.
and no sex event they just talk about work and leave for home
The only way for this to be true you either haven't completed the thesis, or you are suffering from a "bug" which is my fault.
Either way I can probably fix your save if you upload it here.
I don't see a save folder
You need to extract the game and then run it, a save folder will be created.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If I recall correctly:
Helen, weekdays 23:00, go for a walk, forward, left (i think), and have sex with her.
J&J, catch them in the gym, not quite sure about the schedule.

@bobbo69 You need to get the relationship stats up (see previous page), and then you can do the exam. Then the things you've been waiting for will happen.
I've got my stats up:
Helen:41
Jenna:42
Sarah:56
Jenny:44

Is that ok?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Got through all the new contents, very nice ending to this version :D
However the ambient sounds to all areas did not work, I got some kind of noise at certain places.. first thought someone was using a blowtorch outside to burn off weed (that's what it sounded like, can't describe it otherwise) but turned out to be the game sounds, so something is definitely not working correctly in that regard :confused:

It took a while before I figured out what I was missing to be able to take the final exam (not sure if I answered all the questions correctly, am not an IT guy.. my MC has high points in all, including Intelligence 40'ish.. yeah I've grinded a lot, so it would had been nice if it were simpler to complete that exam, or at least a way to know if the answers were correct or not).

Anyways, what I was missing were having the twins at 40 affection each and the only way for me to increase their points was:

Since I had done all other achievements, including Water sports as described in the OP link, I could take the exam as soon as the twins had 40 affection points.
Pretty linear after that, had about a weeks grind before the birthday party (Friday) which Sarah informed about shortly after taking the exam, so reading the text is important.. otherwise I would had thought I was missing something to reach the end of the update.

The end of the update itself is like.. OMFG!! :extremelyhappy:

Looking forward to see what happens next, maybe Moms laptop finally gets to be used, could be it had some secrets on it? ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
However the ambient sounds to all areas did not work, I got some kind of noise at certain places.. first thought someone was using a blowtorch outside to burn off weed (that's what it sounded like, can't describe it otherwise) but turned out to be the game sounds, so something is definitely not working correctly in that regard
The ambient sounds for the interior locations are ceiling fans and refrigerators humming. So I'm not sure there was anything wrong with them at all, maybe you just didn't like them. :)

not sure if I answered all the questions correctly, am not an IT guy..
I have no plans to make this an important part of the game, but I still wanted to include it and I have a small plan for it.

How do you adjust the stats?
If you want to reduce them, then you need to use the developer console.
Easiest way to do that is to use the unren tool that is somewhere on the forum and run it, then you can press shift-O while in the game.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes