Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
OK. did I maybe buy the strapon too early? I finished the exam, no strapon in inventory, though I know I bought it and there is nothing left in the online store.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
OK. did I maybe buy the strapon too early? I finished the exam, no strapon in inventory, though I know I bought it and there is nothing left in the online store.
I bought it, but its not in inventory though...
Same... :/
Me too, same thing, I did buy it, but it's not in inventory as well, bug maybe???
If you bought it prior to 0.05.03, I think, then it's bugged.
If you know how to work the dev console, you can input strapon = False and you'll be able to re-buy it properly.
If you can't work it then I'd be happy to help if you paste the save here, but unfortunatly I am human and need sleep, so it'll have to wait for now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you bought it prior to 0.05.03, I think, then it's bugged.
If you know how to work the dev console, you can input strapon = False and you'll be able to re-buy it properly.
If you can't work it then I'd be happy to help if you paste the save here, but unfortunatly I am human and need sleep, so it'll have to wait for now.
Started new game early today so , this on a new game, no old save. Yeah working the console not a issue.

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
help me.
i've the strapon
i've the right stats with girls
my sis say me that friday we do a birthdat party...

3 weeks and no party.....what i miss?

i've all achivement, only the last twins achievement i've to find..

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Is the gane near to be finished? Or there is more content for future events?
I'd say this recent update reaches a long awaited milestone and opens up for a new interesting one.
When you get to the last parts in it, a very long event takes place and a big change occurs which in some ways can be seen as the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new. I foresee lot's new contents for future game play and events :)

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'd say this recent update reaches a long awaited milestone and opens up for a new interesting one.
When you get to the last parts in it, a very long event takes place and a big change occurs which in some ways can be seen as the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new. I foresee lot's new contents for future game play and events :)
Glad to read it. Ty dude!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes