U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.09.4, updated OP and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Life [v0.09.04] [Fasder] - Original Size: (1.41GB)

Squashed Download - PC (197MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Code:
watersports = True
(For the console)

Edit: You might miss things if you enable it by console.
I made the "enabling" process in a way where you won't miss anything if you do it properly.
OK thank you,is there a particular point in the game when I should do it the way that is explained or at any point?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Downloaded 09.04, loaded a save from the ending of 08.04 (without the hotfix), and played. Got a couple of scenes, last one was seeing J&J followed by bedroom fun and then everybody disappears. I've spent an entire week, one day in each room and nobody appears. Only action I can take is to train at the gym. Got my strength to 50. In the change log a S+J+J scene that I haven't seen, but I feel like I've missed message about end of content?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
In the change log a S+J+J scene that I haven't seen,
They're not in interacting, but Sarah is present in one scene if you choose to investigate what Jenna and Jenny are up to.
but I feel like I've missed message about end of content?
There isn't one, but it could possibly have been implemented, just didn't think of it at the time. Same with achievements, which I forgot about.

Reactions: Lorric17

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
They're not in interacting, but Sarah is present in one scene if you choose to investigate what Jenna and Jenny are up to.

There isn't one, but it could possibly have been implemented, just didn't think of it at the time. Same with achievements, which I forgot about.
i'm stuck at 10:00 all i can do is walk around the house, no prompts, no one is there and time never moves forward, i only got it from 0900 to 1000 cuz i ate some pizza, so how do you advance time since you can't sit in the living room and watch tv anymore?!? oh yea i still have the strapon in my inventory??

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
oh i think i get it now, i've reached the end of the update.

btw the thing with sarah reminded me of a girl i knew who couldn't get pregnant, she was born without any ovum, completely barren but still had periods. it sucked cuz she loved kids but couldn't have any.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
so how do you advance time since you can't sit in the living room and watch tv anymore?!?
I made the clock clickable like five updates ago, it'll forward time by 1h.
oh yea i still have the strapon in my inventory??
Yeah, that's a bug, I'll fix it for the next version, it won't actually change anything other than the display.
oh i think i get it now, i've reached the end of the update.

D

Deleted member 780468

v0.09.04 walkthrough available? I'm new to this game

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I made the clock clickable like five updates ago, it'll forward time by 1h.

Yeah, that's a bug, I'll fix it for the next version, it won't actually change anything other than the display.

o m g, i completely missed that hahaha all this time i've been making time move forward by watching tv hahaha

Reactions: Fasder
U

User_10739

Enjoyed the update, there was enough there to keep us drooling. Found that I played v0.08 again immediately afterward cause it was probably the most fulfilling update of all time!!!
Anyhow thanks @Fasder I'm glad your blue screens are a thing of the past, looking forward to the future.
p.s. If you feel like doing a 4 way Sarah, MC, Jenna, Jenny 4-way, MC+lesbian, anal, pissing, fuck fest I'd be willing to follow you to hell...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe Fasder or anybody who knows can help me out, how does this storymode work?
Is it just that you don't need to grind relationship points anymore and apart from that you still follow the walkthrough?

I thought it was more like a regular VN that way, but I'm still hunting for scenes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Enjoyed the update, there was enough there to keep us drooling. Found that I played v0.08 again immediately afterward cause it was probably the most fulfilling update of all time!
Anyhow thanks @Fasder I'm glad your blue screens are a thing of the past, looking forward to the future.
p.s. If you feel like doing a 4 way Sarah, MC, Jenna, Jenny 4-way anal pissing fuck fest I'd be willing to follow you to hell...

If the watersports remain optional, I'd come along. ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Enjoyed the update, there was enough there to keep us drooling. Found that I played v0.08 again immediately afterward cause it was probably the most fulfilling update of all time!!!
Cool, glad you liked it!
Yes, I am too. It has been rather annoying to troubleshoot, so even though I'm short some RAM it's better than getting random Blue Screens.
p.s. If you feel like doing a 4 way Sarah, MC, Jenna, Jenny 4-way anal pissing fuck fest I'd be willing to follow you to hell...
;)
Is it just that you don't need to grind relationship points anymore and apart from that you still follow the walkthrough?
Yes, it removes the repetition of scenes, and some other things that may prolong the game.
Other than that, it changes nothing. If I were to make it so that it was more like a VN it would take up a lot of time and I'd probably need to make new scenes. That's not really something I'm interested in doing.
One thing that may enhance this mode is the ability to skip days, which is something I am contemplating doing.

Reactions: Graybo and botc76
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes