okabe21

May 26, 2017
Nice game. The dev probably majored Network in real life? I'm a programmer and I don't have any knowledge with networks. and every time there's question about network I, most of the time, get the wrong answer xD

I just hoped that the dev should teach me how to hack my neighbor's wifi ;)

Reactions: Fasder

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
sorry first play...how work cheat menu? where is it?
There is no cheat menu. You have a progression tracker, which is the green check mark symbol ("List of completed encounters and achievements."). And if that's still too confusing and grindy, there's a walkthrough that will decrease both of those things substantially.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
There is no cheat menu. You have a progression tracker, which is the green check mark symbol ("List of completed encounters and achievements."). And if that's still too confusing and grindy, there's a walkthrough that will decrease both of those things substantially.
Where is the walkthrough? The one posted on OP is for 0.5

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Press the touch B for the cheats menus, but use it with caution, just for money or restauring energy:)

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Where is the walkthrough? The one posted on OP is for 0.5
To my knowledge the more recent versions will be available for patreons, and the final version will be freely available with the final version of the game. But the dev checks in and answers questions regularly, so getting stuck shouldn't be much of a problem.

Narbodi

Feb 3, 2018
You mean I taught my dumb ass basic Renpy console etiquette to bypass the grind and utterly fucked my progress twice by accident when I coulda just hit "B"? Well, at least it saves me from carpal tunneling my way up the stats ladder, I guess.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Really enjoyed this game, grinded the whole thing out in 1 night on my day off.
I will say one thing i understand mark is on the spectrum but during the ending its really off putting and kills the whole mood by him only saying 1 sentenced answers, sometimes even one word. especially since you're trying to convince the reader
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all in all, really enjoyed the renders especially sarah and the twins. although i did find it annoying how you cant pass time like like outside your house or in the bathroom etc... i understand not being able to pass the time at school, the store, or the pizzeria but i feel like all places in and immediately outside of your house should be fair game for you to pass the time.

if you're looking into this game i'd deff say give it a try, there is some grinding that can be made easier with cheats but heads up do not use affections cheats as you miss important story scenes that help you progress and understand the relationship between the MC and other characters. worth the download though and looking forward to the finished product.

Reactions: Fasder and DA22

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
he should be more comfortable around her regardless of his autism and have something to say more than wow or amazing or i love you
He isn't a great conversationalist, it has nothing to do with being comfortable.
he really adds nothing to the conversations once the mom throws him out and it kidna killed my view of the realtionship between the two after all the build up and other interactions they've had.
Sarah had a big focus in the last update, she's really the one in the spotlight where you get to know her a lot more. Having Mark stop her every other sentence to remark on some observation is not very interesting, and a lot of the time there isn't a whole lot to remark on.
But yes, he's a little wooden and that's just his character(and in some cases the result of him being on the spectrum).

I know there's something relevant here that I'm missing but it's just out of reach, I'm not sure...
like outside your house or in the bathroom etc...
Bathroom is possible, outside the house is not.
outside of your house should be fair game for you to pass the time.
Yes, I've thought about changing it. It just makes it a little strange if Sarah comes to find Mark and he's standing in the street.
worth the download though and looking forward to the finished product.
Thank you for the feedback!

Reactions: DA22 and dboy203

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
He isn't a great conversationalist, it has nothing to do with being comfortable.

Sarah had a big focus in the last update, she's really the one in the spotlight where you get to know her a lot more. Having Mark stop her every other sentence to remark on some observation is not very interesting, and a lot of the time there isn't a whole lot to remark on.
But yes, he's a little wooden and that's just his character(and in some cases the result of him being on the spectrum).

I know there's something relevant here that I'm missing but it's just out of reach, I'm not sure...

Bathroom is possible, outside the house is not.

Yes, I've thought about changing it. It just makes it a little strange if Sarah comes to find Mark and he's standing in the street.

Thank you for the feedback!
of course and again i completely understand where you're coming from just figured id give some perspective into how i saw the story but respect your decision. appreciate your hard work on the game it really is a good piece of work!

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
@Fasder First, I want to say, "Great game, nice job." Second, I'm stuck. I can't seem to get passed the watching tv with Sarah part...Affection(?) is at 42. How much higher does it need to go or did I find a bug?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I can't seem to get passed the watching tv with Sarah part.
At first I thought you meant the watching movie scene, which would indicate that your game was incredibly broken to the point where we can just throw logic out the window.
I assume that you are referring to the scene that has three different variations?
If that is the case I believe you need to A) get earplugs from the store and B) sleep in Sarah's bedroom until your affection is higher.
You also need to get your cooking up to 25.
At least I think that's it, things start to sort of melt together in my head after a while.

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
I assume that you are referring to the scene that has three different variations?
If that is the case I believe you need to A) get earplugs from the store and B) sleep in Sarah's bedroom until your affection is higher.
You also need to get your cooking up to 25.
Thanks for your timely reply. The tv scene that you referenced only showed me two variations and I had already got the earplugs, slept with Sarah, and had 25 cooking. I figured things out, though. Apparently, certain other interactions with Helen, Jenny, and Jenna were required.

Just finished the game a minute before reading your response. So much content, so much potential! Can't wait for more!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes