EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Very inadvisable seeing as how text will cut off if you make it too big, which is the main reason I haven't made an in-game option to change it.
Very true. And i agree, i would not advice it. Renpy is fun though as almost anything is possible. Just gotta be patient, a bit crazy or just lack self preservation skills.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have played a whole week now with no progress at all, so I am wondering if I have reached the limit of available content.

I have the following data:
Stats: STR 40, INT 27, AGI 41, Cook 25
Relationships: Helen 35, Jenna 26, Sarah 56, Jenny 23

Achievements:
- General: #2 missing (I guess test aced for working at college doesn't do much since I was able to work anyway), final three (past "Website finished") missing
- Sarah: everything done but the final one
- Helen: all done
- J&J: up to Cleaning Pipes done, the final six missing

Random Stuff:
- J&J never showed up in the gym
- While the website is complete I was never able to talk to either J or J about it.
- Haven't bought the strap-on since I was never prompted to do it. (Read that it might cause a bug.)
- Thesis is done (see Helen achievements all done).
- During night walks I have only found Helen (forward / left, both vaginal and anal done) and Jenny (something / forward) but never Jenna.

Any pointers on what I should do next to progress?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This makes it sound like you need to buy a bottle of wine and wait for Jenny to show up in the living room on Saturday.
Thank you very much! I actually did this once, but didn't realise that I had to have another bottle ready for the following Saturday. It did indeed trigger more scenes and I am waiting what will happen after the big "coding revelation". :)

Okay, so everything done now but waiting for the birthday party to trigger. Twins are both at 40 (cleaning pipes dialogue and working out no longer give rep), Helen 35, Sarah 56. Bought the strapon when J told me that they broke it. Also have five bottle of wine in inventory now in case they are required for the party. Guess it's now a clicking and waiting game.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Guess it's now a clicking and waiting game.
If you haven't done the final exam you need to complete that before anything else happens.
But I guess you probably have figured that out by now, I was a little distracted when I read the last part of your post.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, final exam is done, awaiting the results of that.

By the way, it took me a while (and reading this forum) to realise the MC is on the spectrum. Interesting experience to see a PC not getting Sarah's obvious hints. Pretty much any other game character would have jumped her hours in game time ago. The more hints were dropped after that conversation at the pool the more it made sense. And reminded me of my mother saying she would have preferred a co-worker on the spectrum as they should be able to do tedious archive work in a highly functional and focused manner (like MC coming up with the solution for Sarah's project problem).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yes, final exam is done, awaiting the results of that.
Okay, let me know if you have any other problems.

Pretty much any other game character would have jumped her hours in game time ago. The more hints were dropped after that conversation at the pool the more it made sense. And reminded me of my mother saying she would have preferred a co-worker on the spectrum as they should be able to do tedious archive work in a highly functional and focused manner (like MC coming up with the solution for Sarah's project problem).
I wanted Sarah to be the agressor, but if Mark would just say okay and be done with it, the story would be pretty dull. If Mark didn't actually realize what was going on with either him or Sarah it would make things more interesting and allow for a more full story.
That was the idea anyway. I feel like it works pretty well, though sometimes it's hard to abide by my own rules. :)

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Okay, let me know if you have any other problems.

I wanted Sarah to be the aggressor, but if Mark would just say okay and be done with it, the story would be pretty dull. If Mark didn't actually realize what was going on with either him or Sarah it would make things more interesting and allow for a more full story.
That was the idea anyway. I feel like it works pretty well, though sometimes it's hard to abide by my own rules. :)
It works, believe me, it works :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Life v0.08.04
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I wonder how the story will goes with Helen ? I don't think after so much time to wait for Mark Sarah agree to share him like that.

Reactions: Dragonflight

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I wonder how the story will goes with Helen ? I don't think after so much time to wait for Mark Sarah agree to share him like that.
Hunh, interesting question. Depends on if we can decide what Mark is going to do I guess.
I mean, he could just send a resignation-mail and Helen wouldn't mind cause she wasn't going for romance anyhow. Even meeting her later randomly wouldn't be awkward since she had no hard feelings.
But that's the less interesting case.
I don't see Sarah sharing either, especially since Marc and Helen are not in love. But lust in the new home will cool down eventually... Oh, are we seeing the same thing? Cause suddenly I see new characters introduced in the near future ^^

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I don't see Sarah sharing either, especially since Marc and Helen are not in love. But lust in the new home will cool down eventually... Oh, are we seeing the same thing? Cause suddenly I see new characters introduced in the near future ^^
Diane's name is actually Eric Lord of NTR and she'll cuck Mark so hard his dick falls off, which then become infected.
Mark eventually dies from his injury and Lord Eric enslaves the other girls for the rest of their lives.
The End

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
With his luck Mark will end in the hospital where Leah (Acting Lesson) work.x'D

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I'm a bit lost - I haven't been able to progress with the game for a while now but I know there is content still left to see...
relations are; Helen 26 Jenna 40 Sarah 56 Jenny 40. General stats are; thesis 9/15 strength 28 intelligence 53 agility 59 cooking 35.

Missing encounters are;
General - second to last is unknown
Sarah - confronted about the dream is unknown
Helen - last 3 are unknown
Jenna & Jenny - Last one is unknown

Trying to work on the thesis at school I get told that I should do as Helen said and wait longer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really enjoy this game - just hit a brick wall is all!

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Come back later, not wait longer.
Wait until 18:00 and you'll be able to do the thesis.
All other content you're missing should come after you've completed the thesis and subsequent stuff with Helen.
Lol, I've cycled through several in-game weeks looking for what I was missing and it turns out I just didn't read the text properly *facepalm*

Thanks for telling me!

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Diane's name is actually Eric Lord of NTR and she'll cuck Mark so hard his dick falls off, which then become infected.
Mark eventually dies from his injury and Lord Eric enslaves the other girls for the rest of their lives.
The End
With his luck Mark will end in the hospital where Leah (Acting Lesson) work.x'D
Lucky Mark then finds out that he has a daughter, Melody, while browsing his laptop, who happily comes over to meet her new dad. As the nurse closes in, Debbie (Man Of The House), a cop that was coincidentally here on another case, steps in at the last second and saves them from the angel of death.
Mark and Melody move into a place called Harem Villa, owned by a guy that everybody just calls MC and Debbie molests Leah until the end of her days.

*Secret ending unlocked*

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Can someone please share a complete save or at least a save for the beginning of v0.8
Here's one after the final exam, that way you won't skip the cabin scene. Work out with the twins and get the wine and you should be good to go. I put the save as the first one on the second page to prevent confusion.
Oh, and I unlocked watersports on this one unintentionally, so that's something to keep in mind.

Jul 11, 2017
Here's one after the final exam, that way you won't skip the cabin scene. Work out with the twins and get the wine and you should be good to go. I put the save as the first one on the second page to prevent confusion.
Oh, and I unlocked watersports on this one unintentionally, so that's something to keep in mind.
Thank you so much

Reactions: Dragonflight
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes