Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
eh i just saw it and i´m sure it had another name before?
mom kicks him out after some time and he stays at the twins? then to lil hut with the blonde?
is it this?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think the rollback stopped working one is related to changes in the script, but I'm not quite sure.
The other issue, I honestly have no idea, someone else mentioned their saves removing progress, which to my experience shouldn't be possible.
Making a Mark is... kinda poorly constructed and I have improved this over the years, but it's still a bit iffy. So you might be able to attribute my poor programming skills to that, or simply corrupt files.
If you have some save files I can take a look at them and see if there's anything going on there.
Thanks Fasder for the quick reply. It was confusing to me as well because the saves show accurately. However, when I click on a particular save, it takes me back to around the 2nd week.

Couple of other things...hide quit working as well. Can you tell me what step 9.1.5 & 9.1.6 are. The WT does not include them.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
ah Life
give ma nudelholz for a better verständnis ;)
It was indeed called Life before.
Thanks Fasder for the quick reply. It was confusing to me as well because the saves show accurately. However, when I click on a particular save, it takes me back to around the 2nd week.

Couple of other things...hide quit working as well. Can you tell me what step 9.1.5 & 9.1.6 are. The WT does not include them.
They were changed into 9.2.7 and 9.2.8

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Making a Mark v0.18.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.12.2022 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Making a Mark v0.18.00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
the66
Can't create save files

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
I played this game a long time ago, and i liked but got kinda bumped out you only have the sister as a romantic interest ? Is it still the same , or do we have content with the twins and the other girl ?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I played this game a long time ago, and i liked but got kinda bumped out you only have the sister as a romantic interest ? Is it still the same , or do we have content with the twins and the other girl ?
4some. I avoided it

Last edited:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Disappointing update at least for me. Got like 3m of gameplay after 18 months wait.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes