GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
So the download size is 5GB and the game requires a Japanese locale to be played? In other words, it's unplayable :-\ Even if you manage to actually download it, which I won't be able to, because Mega has some weird restrictions these days, and anything else is slower than a snail in heat.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
So the download size is 5GB and the game requires a Japanese locale to be played? In other words, it's unplayable :-\ Even if you manage to actually download it, which I won't be able to, because Mega has some weird restrictions these days, and anything else is slower than a snail in heat.
Look up Jdownloader to bypass the Mega limit, and Locale Emulator to emulate Jap Locale

GoreGrindGeek

Nov 24, 2018
Look up Jdownloader to bypass the Mega limit, and Locale Emulator to emulate Jap Locale
Thank you. I've given JDownloader a try, but either I'm dumb or it's no longer possible to bypass Mega limits with it. It seems that Mega has put a hard restriction on file sizes when it comes to downloading them via tools like JDownloader.

• Sad
Reactions: naoc

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Does this game have a config file i can delete to get rid of text problems? I initially started with playing with version 1.0.1 until i hit this problem.
pre-patch.png
Now after putting the patch for version 1.0.2 into the folder and trying to reload a few saves as well as hitting the restore defaults function it looks even more fucked up.
post-patch.png

I can imagine that is some font fucking up, but this is exactly what i want to fix with resetting the config file (if one exists).
This is the first vn i ever had a problem like this with, and it weirds me the hell out :rolleyes:

"v1.01
Fixed text issues
If the game still displays MS Gothic font (overlapping characters) go into the text settings and hit restore defaults, and it should change to Segoe UI Semi.
"
That seems to be the exact problem, and the restore default function is not doing squat. Also looks like it is just affecting the choice boxes. But that means i will have to restart and let it skip to the choices again and overwrite those saves. What a stupid way to fuck up and in a vn of all things :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeldinor

NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
^^
Nopy is down (such a good site...) and the patch is now unavailable
Can anyone reupload it?

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
would anyone share their ? Bcs the nopy link is unusable...

cuddlebearjp

Jul 18, 2021
For the first time in my life I was sad to have finished a game completely.
Usually getting 100% is a drag to me. But I really couldn't get enough of this one.

Reactions: SatanSama666
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes