Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
i have a problem playing on android..i cant upload the first movie i've done setting genre or what else and it cant upload and im stuck there

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow, the android build is.. old. Sorry :(

I wanted to spend some time updating the android + web builds, but with the updated Unity version it's buggered Android build systems pretty badly. I need to take my build pipeline apart and update it again, which takes.. time. The first movie SHOULD work, though.. go to the computer, and make sure you've tagged it correctly (home, casting + schoolgirl, if I recall)

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
oh i just notice the version and i did tag it to 3 star...is there a upload button maybe hidden at the bottom? this game is good though too bad for me android user cant fully try this game

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
oh i just notice the version and i did tag it to 3 star...is there a upload button maybe hidden at the bottom? this game is good though too bad for me android user cant fully try this game
Go to the PC, it's this icon.

1564220801910.png

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Got a bug. Read the three strength books, still only making fifty bucks per session.

Also, TWO actions a day? That's abit...limiting?
I mean a set of reps in the bathroom takes half my waking hours?

Addendum: Got to the 2nd Movie and there are repeating crashes in the Bedroom after the balcony.

Further Update: The .0.3 update fixed the above problems (yay), it did NOT fix the vanishing Pam from the gym after your 3rd date.
and with her gone, I can't invite her, so the church icon hasn't popped up on the map that morning.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
9.10 seems be broken for me.
Crushed all the time during secound Mia movie.
Likely the Movie problem. 9.12 fixes that for most people:

(Dunno if I should update it, or the fine fellow updating should)

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Yah, having a movie problem too. Game crashes on first movie in doctor's office says movies.exe has stopped working. Unfortunately for me I've hit my mega quota for the day, have to play the 5hr waiting game.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cant talk to Mia in uni. she is there but nothing happens when i click.
Have you already completed the movie in the library? Her university sessions should be in the morning, then later on (after she tells you to meet her there) she'll be in library in the evening.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
talked to her once but there is no library.
You need to spend some time studying with her (there's 3-4 unique conversations; on the last one she'll mention that she's happy you're spending so much time studying, and to join her in the library).

I deliberately don't require you to repeat a conversation, so as long as you're uncovering new dialogs you're going in the right direction.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah. I thought about padding it (making it more Harem), but as the game found it's voice, it really became the Mia-waifu story to me, and so that's how I wrote it.

Happy you liked it!

Droid
Really appreciate you not padding for the sake of padding. I played a few updates back and liked it. Downloading the final version now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really appreciate you not padding for the sake of padding. I played a few updates back and liked it. Downloading the final version now.
Make sure you get I think the one linked on the main page is still 0.9.10, which some people had problems playing the videos on.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
btw dear developer, if you read this... When you are done with this VN, then make a lewd barista simulator with our lovely barista, I think she deserves it, but make it a real game rather than a pinocchio game like most other VN's!
Chloe is in fact the only cross-over to the next game I'm working. In the same way that Making Movies ended up being a love-poem to Mia, Love of Magic started out as a love poem to Chloe, and she's one of the key characters (though she's not really waifu material, all things considered).

Reactions: waffel
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes