VN Unity Malevolent Planet Unity2D [Graduation - The Paparazzi Public Release] [SugarMint]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The ubiquity of cartoonishly oversized T&A is the bane of my existence. Keep em the way they are and godspeed.
This x1000. I've never understood the mutant tit fetish. Even making it optional just slows down development. A game that starts with that as a premise is okay, because I can ignore that (my general feeling is that game with mutant tits are made that way because the dev doesn't think that their game is good enough to attract players without going for the mutant tits crowd). Adding mutant tits to a game good enough to succeed without them is subtraction by addition.

Rustyparticle

May 22, 2018
Malevolent Planet is a good game and the text is well written. The story is imaginative. This new character look with the unity engine is fine.

Reactions: SugarMint

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
What am i missing with the Suspicious Grass Quest? Talked to the girl, stepped on the grass, nothing happened.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
What am i missing with the Suspicious Grass Quest? Talked to the girl, stepped on the grass, nothing happened.
That quest's development was postponed due to the lack of gameplay mechanics at that point to make the lust level go up when you step on the grass.

Since then, I've added the mechanics that are required to do this so I'm going to make sure this quest is finished in one of the next content updates before the spaceship launch takeoff from the ISA :)
What happened to the wolf scene?
The wolf scene happens in the text game on the planet the ship crashes on, we didn't get to that point yet.

However, it won't take long to get to the planet content.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
SugarMint - I know you know me! Mwa ha ha ha! I had asked previously about the corruption (might have also asked about transformation), but with your new setup, will this game be corruption as in "promiscuity" (I was a prude but sex is now ok- even though is is ok anyway lol) or corruption like my stuff where she becomes evil and infects others and so on? And, within whatever you are comfortable with sharing, can you paint me a picture of what to look forward to, examples of, the latter if we will get to become an agent of some kind of corruption, please?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
honestly,,, looks generic concept and visual style.

developer! what is something about this game that makes it interesting?

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I cant find my way to the med room? there's just one way and it's to the bedroom/showers
The medical room has a lot of content that's not supposed to be public yet, both because of early access to patrons and also because WebGL has some bugs with the animations in the medical room. The patron builds are windows only for example.

SugarMint - I know you know me! Mwa ha ha ha! I had asked previously about the corruption (might have also asked about transformation), but with your new setup, will this game be corruption as in "promiscuity" (I was a prude but sex is now ok- even though is is ok anyway lol) or corruption like my stuff where she becomes evil and infects others and so on? And, within whatever you are comfortable with sharing, can you paint me a picture of what to look forward to, examples of, the latter if we will get to become an agent of some kind of corruption, please?
Before, in the text game, I was planning ahead for a lot of these mechanics yes. The issue was that it was becoming pretty difficult to manage the mechanics after building up the personality stats, because the personality stats needed to have an effect over the content of the game.

About the corruption itself, because the gameplay mechanic will revolve more around mission taking outside of hub areas (like the citadel was in Mass Effect), it'll be easier to develop something like that where your character corrupts NPCs to do her bidding. At the same time, I'm not yet at the stage where I can promise or plan anything for this version of the game but rest assured that I find the concept interesting and I'll try to find a way to integrate it into the future content.

honestly,,, looks generic concept and visual style.

developer! what is something about this game that makes it interesting?
The game is still a concept right now, I'm learning unity and 2d animations together with practicing a simpler way of shading.

The patreon post I linked above describes my plans better, it's supposed to be more mission centric compared to the text game which would make it easier to have more freeroam content on the ship that's not hard to access and at the same time make alien areas you'll explore more focused on the mission you'll be undertaking. Mass Effect was offering a mini open world space inside the context of missions and this is what I should've done in the text game, to prevent confusion and feeling of "wide as a lake, deep as a puddle".

Developer said that public content ends after entering the garden. So, this is demo... So much demo last time, it's frustrating.
Patrons get early access to content, which helps get more support for development. Even the content available in the public build took a few months to get done, from the very basics of creating a project in unity to the 2 animations that are available in the Garden.

If you believe that my time isn't worth anything, then you can either wait for the next public build or simply don't play the game.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So does one have to play both games, or will they end up somewhat similar in story telling? Or completely removed from oneanother?

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
So does one have to play both games, or will they end up somewhat similar in story telling? Or completely removed from oneanother?
They'll end up somewhat similar in story telling, but they have different ways of telling the story. The text game has more static scenes, while the 2D game is more focused on animations with some static drawings on the side.

In addition to that, the 2D game is more focused on taking you to space pretty soon compared to the text game and build the world through missions rather than having every location as a fully explorable open world area.

The text game's locations are all open-world and this led to some issues. Still, many people like the text game so there's no harm in trying that neither :D There's a ton of content there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Wont rework what i said in the original thread, but again Best of wishes/luck.

Curious to see how the sister game works out in the end, and may give it a try.

Reactions: SugarMint

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Wont rework what i said in the original thread, but again Best of wishes/luck.

Curious to see how the sister game works out in the end, and may give it a try.
I'm going to read what you posted on the other thread, thanks for sharing your thoughts and for the wishes :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MalevolentPlanetUnity2D-Day1.1NurseShift
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes