Game Developer
Jan 2, 2017

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thanks anon. On a side note i'v never saw someone type so much with such little information.
No i am not counting political debates.
Also i wouldn't be surprised if at this point patrons would start fapping to these sample renders
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I still think this thread should be locked Q.Q
Just FYI - other members have just as much right to post here as you do, and now they can do it at least on this thread without having to endure your trolling for a while.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still with the fluids and the inconsequential garbage I see.

Nonetheless, still thanks a lot for the update, I am still interested in seeing if we are going to get something this year, so I appreciate it.

Reactions: =Jethro= and J103

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
TL;DR without actually reading is that they've developed an advanced way to produce HD jizz.

In reality I do see a huge amount of work being done but I really feel that there's better things they can be working on.

napala

Jun 12, 2017

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
TL;DR without actually reading is that they've developed an advanced way to produce HD jizz.

In reality I do see a huge amount of work being done but I really feel that there's better things they can be working on.
I mean sure, NOW they are working on the game... on something that I really doubt anyone gives two shits about, but at least working on it.

Its a step up over what they have been doing for the last 2 years at least, I guess.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I mean sure, NOW they are working on the game... on something that I really doubt anyone gives two shits about, but at least working on it.

Its a step up over what they have been doing for the last 2 years at least, I guess.
I mean what they've been working on thus far has definitely been impressive but I do agree that most people probably don't care about all those little pieces they've finished up so far. When it all comes together I'm sure we'll appreciate it but I can't even see a date for that within the next year.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I mean what they've been working on thus far has definitely been impressive but I do agree that most people probably don't care about all those little pieces they've finished up so far. When it all comes together I'm sure we'll appreciate it but I can't even see a date for that within the next year.
Yeah, its definitely impressive (the fluid stuff, the clothing system that they are acting as if it was the second coming when it isnt even dynamic is laughable).

However, is like working on a shooter, having only the models for the weapons done, and expending 6 months showing how you make the bullets shine when you are charging a weapon.

They could have made actual content, and this could have perfectly been added after the fact.

About the date of release of a demo, I think we can all agree that if we dont get anything this year, we probably aint getting shit the next one :FeelsBadMan:

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Hello, I just downloaded this. Now that i know that it is a demo, Does it only contain the first area, after the 2º conversation with the robot, next to the door? If not i am stuck and i dont know how to continue. Anye can help if thats the case?

U

User_14600

So the renders and the quality look great in the latest images. But everybody with a bit of knowledge about 3d-modeling or texturing should know it doesn't take a year (or even more) to make this considering they are working full time on it, especially not if you have a skill level like this. It's just sad their goal is making as much money as possible with this instead of releasing versions for their patreons from time to time.

Reactions: Danlorn

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So the renders and the quality look great in the latest images. But everybody with a bit of knowledge about 3d-modeling or texturing should know it doesn't take a year (or even more) to make this considering they are working full time on it, especially not if you have a skill level like this. It's just sad their goal is making as much money as possible with this instead of releasing versions for their patreons from time to time.
Its really obvious they havent been doing shit until this year as you say. It looks good, sure, but they could have finished the game in the time they have taken to show any advance at all.

Also I have to insist that everything they are showing could easily be added as the game is being developed, except for the model edits that, once again, shouldnt be taking them months to finish.

Actually, assuming they started working on it when they started showing new stuff, it doesnt even take that time to get to the point they are now in.

Reactions: chesire

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly what you said! this guys are learning and focusing on things which are almost/completely pointless for the this game!
" " SERIOUSLY?! u KIDDING ME?!

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Exactly what you said! this guys are learning and focusing on things which are almost/completely pointless for the this game!
" " SERIOUSLY?! u KIDDING ME?!
I... I hadnt seen this. What the flying fuck.

It really is hilarious. They show stuff, sure. Stuff that is like "Excuse me sir, why would a give a shit?"

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I used to hold this game up as an example of "Best Practice" back when they were charging patrons on a per-update basis. Boy how the mighty have fallen... When they switched to monthly I was automatically changed to $3 per month, and they promised quarterly updates, so it would actually be cheaper, right? Guys?

Well I dropped out at that point, and I'm really glad I did. If I'd stuck around I would now have contributed an extra $60 without seeing an update. It's the Star Citizen of adult games.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
sadly i couldnt find any game close to this game, its really one of its kind! or at least it WAS.
the game had perfect atmosphere, perfect combining of combat and rape system, very hot characters, interesting story and very nice sex positions!, for the first time i was playing a hentai game which you didnt have to act dump and getting hit on purpose to see the sex stuff, the game had perfect Fight+sex balance!
the old game is still one of most top Hentai games i have ever played, shame...

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Guys, no excuse, this is RPG Maker, not Unreal. Yes, they took RPG Maker to a new level, and making and posing these models takes time, but the core of the game was already made in the demo, no excuse to take so long, it has been what... 2 years without a demo. Not even to patrons.

Edit: just a quick look now on their patreon, it seems people are begining to lose patience, they got 9k last time I saw, now they are at 6k.

Reactions: J103

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
@
6k is still seems too much. I think until it falls down to ~1-1.5k they won't stop acting like lazy douchebags.

Reactions: lilithcp
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes