RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

TPS1

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone maybe have a link to the soundtrack for the game? I know it's dead AF but from what I remember the soundtrack was actually pretty dope.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I almost believed you for a half sec and thought to myself, "I need to check this ou....oooh, wait, it's that day ain't it?" Kappa

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
so where is the download link for the latest version ?? not in patreon
If you came from the front page thinking "Wow, no one's updated the version in four years," then I got bad news for you. The devs haven't released anything playable for this game in four years, hence the abandoned tag. If that is not what you mean, then I have no clue, my dude. The Mega link there still works.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
If you came from the front page thinking "Wow, no one's updated the version in four years," then I got bad news for you. The devs haven't released anything playable for this game in four years, hence the abandoned tag. If that is not what you mean, then I have no clue, my dude. The Mega link there still works.
> game is abandoned
"Anyone got the latest version?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
It's crazy to me how long that patreon went on with no updates, like a year. Now they have some other game - but it isn't really being updated very often.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
so.
I used rpg decrypter and extracted both pictures and .rvdata2 and .edf files
now i wanted to take a peek inside of these but have no idea how
so here is my question: how do i open these files ?
type to me like i'm 8 years old
also if someone would be so kind to point me to an approprieate sub board for questions like this

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Still getting over 4k a month for this, and has somehow stopped hemorrhaging patrons... Either they released something useful, they made a deal with a dark power, or people actually are as much a bunch of suckers as P.T. Barnum thought.

My money's on the third one.

Dongman

Aug 5, 2017
Still getting over 4k a month for this, and has somehow stopped hemorrhaging patrons... Either they released something useful, they made a deal with a dark power, or people actually are as much a bunch of suckers as P.T. Barnum thought.

My money's on the third one.
It seems they're making a beat-em-up now. Supposed to be a spinoff from this game. Strange, considering they haven't updated their "flagship title" in 2 years.

Excelsior Man

Jun 8, 2018
In case anyone wanted to find the song from one of the earliest trailers, search up "Your Flesh - Common Man Down" on Youtube. The song that play on the main menu is called "Machine Gun Mary - Seed" but i was unavailable to find it on Youtube. It is only available on their $15 soundtrack tier. The rest of the soundtrack is just some beta tracks, including that dope boss track when you fight Ven Detta. It'd be cool if someone pulled a Yandere Sim on this one.

Reactions: Excelent

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
In case anyone wanted to find the song from one of the earliest trailers, search up "Your Flesh - Common Man Down" on Youtube. The song that play on the main menu is called "Machine Gun Mary - Seed" but i was unavailable to find it on Youtube. It is only available on their $15 soundtrack tier. The rest of the soundtrack is just some beta tracks, including that dope boss track when you fight Ven Detta. It'd be cool if someone pulled a Yandere Sim on this one.
That would be more than interesting.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes